[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which is best, ORAS, or XY?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: pokemon-oras-megas.png (467KB, 635x350px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-oras-megas.png
467KB, 635x350px
Which is best, ORAS, or XY?
>>
>>33120999
XY. It had new content while OR/AS just copied what XY had. Both were still good games though and better than the atrocities that were GSC.
>>
>>33120999
Trick question, neither.
>>
spent over 500 hours in x.
barley over 60 hours in each oras game respectively. it just didn't hook me as well
>>
>>33121011
Lel good bait mate...also good dubs
>>
>>33121011
While we are on about GSC, The one thing that is great about those games are the sprites. They are so much better than 3rd gen imo. Looks very colourful and "alive"
>>
File: wife.png (67KB, 512x383px) Image search: [Google]
wife.png
67KB, 512x383px
>>33121011
>atrocities that were GSC
>>
>>33120999
Don't listen to the summerdrones, Gen6 was ok and XY was the best of both games.
>>
>>33121025
dubs don't mean shit
trips and onward is where it's at
>>
>>33121021
how did you spend that much in X? i cant find much to do after the E4
>>
>>33121045
got really into competitive battling. all my mons were legit, so mostly breeding
>>
>>33121051
ok, fair enough i guess
>>
>>33121056
it was the first gen 6 game after all. never really been into battling after oras rolled around though
>>
>>33120999
>OR/AS Megas
>Blaziken
WHAT?
>>
>>33121025
>>33121038
It's not bait if it's true. Name one other Pokémon game where most of the new Pokémon were locked until after beating the Champion, there was an awful level curve, and regions were downgraded just to fit two of them.
>>
File: wot.jpg (3KB, 125x97px) Image search: [Google]
wot.jpg
3KB, 125x97px
>>33121078
no where near as bad as how D/P and B/W handled what pokemon were available before beating the champion

also
>awful level curve
lol get gud
>>
File: tumblr_os7wc4YprQ1rxenr3o1_540.jpg (23KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_os7wc4YprQ1rxenr3o1_540.jpg
23KB, 540x304px
>>33121139
>Artificial difficulty is fine! Stop complaining and just deal with that bullshit!
>>
ORAS is the objectively better game but I like Kalos as a region a lot so XY has a special place for me
>>
File: orlly.png (153KB, 368x329px) Image search: [Google]
orlly.png
153KB, 368x329px
>>33121161
exactly
>>
>>33121161
>GSC
>difficult
>ever

The level gap is irrelevant by the time it starts to exist when enemies have no Stat EXP.
>>
>>33120999
I had much more fun with ORAS than XY. Hoenn is more fun to explore than Kalos, and the late/post game stuff is much better (hold up to breed right next to a daycare, dexnav). Everyone here misses the BF but the rest of the game is fine. Nothing else that was removed is worth bitching about; the slots were shit and you were better off buying tokens for TMs, safari zone mechanics have always been shit, and who honestly gives a fuck about berry blending. There's also the fact that you can get practically every legendary under the sun in ORAS compared to XY's local legends + mewtwo and birds, if that appeals to you.
ORAS > XY
>>
>>33121247
>any pokemon game
>difficult

dont make me laugh. fire emblem tho
>>
>>33121248
I agree with pretty much all of this
>>
>>33121264
I remember DP/P were pretty challening last time i played them. was a long time ago though.
>>
>>33120999
Both are bad imo, but ORAS is more fullfilling
>>
BW2. Oras renders XY near useless
>>
>>33120999
ORAS was alright. XY were the worst games in the main series by a mile.
>>
ORAS was better, but Friend Safari was at least good enough to hook me in to play XY.
>>
>>33121045
Lol, I have just over 5K hours on my main X alone and I have 10 total copies of X and Y.

Competitive breeding and and easy leveling thanks to the restaurants that aren't glorified Heart Scale shops like in S/M.
>>
>>33121264
>>33121225
Pay no attention to that guy. He just goes to threads to shit on GS by saying the exact same things over and over like an autist
>>
>>33121248
Agreed. Battle Frontier would've made them the best remake and best postgame of the series. But just because it had unmet potential doesn't mean that it was bad. People here dont seem to know the difference between the 2.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.