[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will a third form save this line?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: 1.png (55KB, 375x489px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
55KB, 375x489px
Will a third form save this line?
>>
>>33120809
They're getting Ultra forms, not a third form.
>>
>>33120818
>source: my ass
>>
If it's not min maxed to hell and back and it doesn't have coverage (SO MANY THING LEARN EARTHQUAKE AND THESE DON'T!?), welcome to the club, I hope you like being the same tier with Articuno and Dunsparce.Most fun tier, imo
>>
>>33120839
An Ultra form would be more consistent than just giving them a third form, since it'd allow other Pokemon to receive Ultra forms too.
>>
>>33120857
This. You can't get very far with 487 BST, it's minmax or bust.
>>
>found in ten caret hill
>the same place Necrozma is found
>his residual energy absorbs the moonlight and sunlight needed for Rockruff to evolve into Lycanroc
>Lycanroc - Twilight forms
What do you think?
>>
>>33120809
Oh come on, Midday Lycanroc is BL4 at the very least.
>>
Give Day Forme No Guard and it will go up a tier instead of PU.
>>
File: 1473753385484.png (334KB, 830x974px) Image search: [Google]
1473753385484.png
334KB, 830x974px
>>33120809
>Will a third form save this line?
no gf clearly has no idea what they are doing so i don't know what you are expecting
>>
>>33120809
no.
Lycanroc of both forms has weak coverage and an ass movepool as well as being Rock type. Other mons do Sand rush or No Guard better
>>
>>33120862
>this made up form name that i just invented is more consistent!
>>
>>33120871

Sounds neat. Would be a nice wolf link knock off.
>>
>>33120981
t. Nigger
>>
>>33121071
>made up
ok so you're just an uninformed ass, got it
>>
>>33121167
we've literally had no information about the games, how can it be me that's uninformed. ultra forms are just your shitty fanfiction.
>>
No
>>
>>33120809
If they can combine with Necrozma then yes
>>
Lycarnoc gets 10 points into speed, is Ground and now also learns Earthquake and Bullet Seed
Did I fix it?
>>
>>33121261
because they're called ultra solgaleo and ultra lunala you incessant dumbass, you could at least check before posting yet again to insist on your ignorance
>>
>>33121399
Bullet Seed without STAB & Skill Link is garbage
>>
>>33121408
either provide or source or go back to writing your fanfiction anon. no one has time for your idiocy.
>>
File: masuda (2).png (236KB, 336x418px) Image search: [Google]
masuda (2).png
236KB, 336x418px
>>33120809
>>
If eeveeloutions can have 525 bst then these things could at least have 527
>>
>>33120809
Stats of day, abilities of night.
>>
>>33121408
>because they're called ultra solgaleo and ultra lunala
No they aren't. They could be Necrozma forms for all we know
>>
>>33120809
here's new form

Lycanroc- Shit
Type: Rock
Ability: Big pecks
Signature move: Odor Sleuth - Enables a Ghost-type target to be hit by Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. This also enables an evasive target to be hit.
>>
>>33123543
Almost certainly are Necrozma Formes:

1.) Every follow up since Gen 4 has given the third a new Forme, not the first two.
2.) Zygarde's final Forme has things on it's body harkening back to Xerneas/Yveltal but it's not a fucking combination.
3.) The only parts of them that look real are the Necrozma bits, the rest look like light emissions.
4.) Which makes sense considering it's a damn prism meaning light would pass through it and reflect and refract into new forms like a rainbow.
5.) S/M being project/Pokémon niji AKA rainbow ringing any bells?
6.) The only official information from the official site for the trailer we do have is that they "resemble" Solgaleo and Lunala not that they are them.
>>
>>33120809

my prediction is:

it won't save the line, but it'll make midnight form even more irrelevant. it'll be considered generally better than lycanroc-day in 80% of situations, with the other 20% being some odd niche that day form just happens to be ideal for. as the USUM meta evolves, it'll turn out that small niche is actually a ubiquitous element of the new meta, and lycanroc-(USUM form) will become as irrelevant as midnight form is right now.
>>
>>33120809
No. Lycanroc are shit. Sorry but that is a fact. Pokemon with 120 attack stats but low stats elsewhere are shit now. They were okay two or three generations ago, but Smogon standards have risen. Now we have broken ass Legendary and Mythical Pokemon in OU.
>>
>>33120818
>>33120862
>>33121167
>>33121408
Leave logic, reasoning, game analysis and predictions to the pros, son.
>>
>>33125214
Poor ice types

They had one non-legendary pokemon in OU, but power creep screwed over even Weavile
>>
>never miss STAB Stone Edge coming off 115 attack
Fuck you, I like night dog.
>>
>>33121408
>they're called ultra solgaleo and ultra lunala you incessant dumbass
source?
>>
Why the hell they are so shit anyway. Aren't they supposed to be the mascots for this gen?
>>
>>33126453
they don't have one, hence why they haven't replied since i asked them for one. they're just a moron, ignore them.
>>
>>33125214
Technically Landorus-T has only his Attack and artificially boosted Defense as his only truly high stats.
>>
File: 227Skarmory.png (384KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
227Skarmory.png
384KB, 1080x1080px
>>33120870
>You can't get very far with 487 BST
BST hardly matters if your Pokemon is actually designed well with a proper move pool and can do one role extremely well. Pic related is 465 BST and has been one of the meta defining Poke's for generations now.
>>
>>33126807
move pool, stat layout and typing, and you can usually sacrifice one of those three as long as you've got the other two
>>
I am starting to see clear that they might get a "necrozma form"

Is Psychic Rock a good typying?
>>
>>33126957
No
>>
>>33126475
New mascot will be Mimikyu now
>>
>>33126418
>B+ rank OU is bad
>>
>>33126807
>Skarmory
>Not minmaxed
It's good in part because it has such high defense, and dumped special attack.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.