[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm here for memes. So... why are you still on /vp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: Diappointment Spiritomb.png (418KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Diappointment Spiritomb.png
418KB, 960x720px
I'm here for memes.

So... why are you still on /vp/?
>>
Shitposting
>>
to advertise asexuality
>>
>>33120248
so i can figure out how to get better competetively by doing the exact opposite that is said here.
>>
because I'm bored and lonely
>>
>>33120248
I like to talk bullshit on switchfags threads and watch all of them get easily triggered when I show them how much their console sucks and they don't have anything to counter my arguments.
>>
>>33120353
this and shitpost
>>
>>33120353

reading this is like some surreal world where

your life is so miserable you get off on something so banal
>>
>>33120248
I haven't figured how to leave without coming back crawling
/vp/ is like a cheap, low quality drug that you now is killing you but the dealer is persistent and always available
>>
>>33120248
Shitposting, occasionally some news comes in and that's pretty ok.
>>
>>33120377
New achievement unlocked: switchfag triggered on something that isn't even a switchfag thread.
>>
>>33120397
(Op here) Dude... absolutely. I'm going through the exact same thing. It's easy to remedy, though: join a /vp/ discord: it's like going on /vp/ without actually going.
>>
>>33120397
That's honestly something that can be apllied to most social media sites. You know it's addictive, but you always come back from time to time.
Plus, it doesn't help that this is one of the better places to discus Pokemon.
>>
I need you fucking misanthropes to trade for Pokedex completion.
>>
>>33120353
I like the switch and can respect its strengths and weaknesses, and I believe that the switch can coexist with other nintendo consoles such as the 3ds.
>>
>>33120453
Well fuck you too faggot
>>
>>33120323
try joining the WWE
>>
Memes are the main reason. Once I'm donr obsessing over hollow knight which may take 2 more playthroughs, I'm going back to my kino turn-based combat jrpg
>>
>>33120248
I stick around for /vpmd/
and I know you do too
>>
>>33120248
Memes and entertainment
>>
File: serperior32.jpg (345KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
serperior32.jpg
345KB, 720x1280px
I come here for the waifumon and fetish threads
>>
>>33120370
this and continue inciting starterwars.
>>
File: 1500108577861.jpg (133KB, 451x618px) Image search: [Google]
1500108577861.jpg
133KB, 451x618px
>>33120248
Memes/reaction gif and images, occasionally respond to honest questions that I can answer, and laugh at the autism of other threads.
>>
>>33120248

Because I'm craving USM discussion and information, but since none of that is happening I'm shitposting on /vp/ to try and replicate the feeling

It's not working
>>
>>33120462
>strengths
what strenghts
>>
File: masuda (2).png (236KB, 336x418px) Image search: [Google]
masuda (2).png
236KB, 336x418px
>>33120248
>>
>>33120248
I like yelling at other people for no real reason
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.