[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Prove that you aren't a scrub with poor taste

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 123937824.png (198KB, 484x364px) Image search: [Google]
123937824.png
198KB, 484x364px
Hard mode: Don't parrot opinions that you know to be common on /vp/.

>My favourite type is bug and I have Heracross in my team whenever possible.
>Nuzlocke runs are how I go for my first run of a new game.
>UU is the only fun meta, and even then just playing with competent friends regardless of tier is the best way to go.
>Gen 4's meta was the best.
>Advanced Battle was the best anime opening
>>
File: 1499891801480.jpg (9KB, 200x249px) Image search: [Google]
1499891801480.jpg
9KB, 200x249px
>>33119498
>My favourite type is bug and I have Heracross in my team whenever possible.

So, you're a Karenscrub with poor taste.
>>
>bugfag
>cUUck
>sinnohfetus
>ashnimefag
kill yourself
>>
>>33119498
Ok, you first
>>
I believe Weezing was viable in OU during gen 5.
>>
File: 769866_1310236175785_full.png (302KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
769866_1310236175785_full.png
302KB, 640x480px
My waifu is Kris.
>>
>My favorite type is Ghost and my favorite Pokemon are Pyukumuku and Vanilluxe, but I don't necessarily need to put them on my team if I feel like using something else.
>Casual runs using Pokemon that look interesting or fun to use are how I go for my first run of a new game.
>I have the most fun in Random Battle (of any Gen) or making theme teams and battling against friends' theme teams.
>I don't mind what Generation's meta I play as long as it isn't OU or Ubers.
>Only anime I watched in full was the dubbed OS as a kid. Couldn't make it far in Gens 2 and 3 without dropping them. SM was the first time that I was interested in the anime since then, but ultimately I stopped watching due to slow/bad subtitles and lack of progression.
>>
>my favorite type is ground and my normal go-to is my mega camerupt
>is study the pokemon of each gen, make a team
then go fight the league, win and start again
>I believe any pokemn can be strng, most of mine are in OU and NU, but also i like to make theme teams
>So far there hasnt been an excellent meta, theyre all flawed and capable of being taken advantage if you bring the right pokemon t a battle
>I really dont watch the anime, i play the games and wait for the league to begin
i just cant stand the fact that people talk to pokemon and they understand each other perfectly
>>
>>33119498
>UU is the only fun meta

you're okay, op.

>Gen 4's meta was the best.

kill yourself
>>
>>33120030

It was a simpler time before weather wars and genies
>>
>my favorite type is normal and I plan on pokebanking my spinda up through every new game
>the best tier is NU for me. I love the smol meta it has.
>other obscure favorites: pyukumuku, gumshoos, ursaring, floatzel, stantler, and kingler
>>
File: masuda (2).png (236KB, 336x418px) Image search: [Google]
masuda (2).png
236KB, 336x418px
>>33119498
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.