[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Breeding Slaves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

Does anyone here have a dedicated breeding slave? I've been using this Magmortar for over four years. I love him to bits.
>>
File: smug.png (211KB, 1300x1000px)
smug.png
211KB, 1300x1000px
>>33116331
Yes.
It's me
>>
>>33116331
>breeding slave
That sounds hot.
>>
>>33116341
:^)
>>
>>33116331
>Not Volcarona or Talonflame
???
>>
>>33116331
I've been using my Talonflame sice I caught her in Y as my first mon. She helped me hatch over 2500 eggs and now lives in my Moon PC.
>>
>>33116331
Yup. My all 31IVs Dittos: one fore each nature
>>
>>33116585
i mean now that fly isnt a hm it doesnt really matter if you use talonflame
>>
Used a Magcargo in previous generations, but I'm using Magmar now.
>>
>>33116696
It did a year ago. OP said they have used that for over 4 years.
>>
>>33116759
OP here. I usually stayed in one spot when I bred. It was slightly more inefficient, but it worked.
>>
I still use a Talonflame even though Fly is now obsolete.
>>
I just caught the first magby I saw in Wela Volcano
>>
>>33116331
I change my breeding slave every gen so it doesn't get boring. Right now I'm using Magmortar as well. God bless the HMs death.
>>
>>33116331
HA Moltres since the event.
>>
>>33116331
I jump from one to another depending on the version I use.
Whatever one I tend to pick, I always stay with a dedicated hatching papa/mama though.
I'm currently using a Magby I had caught for Sun/Moon that I named... trying to remember without actually opening it up... I tried to name all of my Pokemon. I think it was Early or something like that?

Before that in X and Y, I was using a Flechinder.
Everything goes fuzzy if I try thinking before then.
I was really into breeding in Platinum, I think I was using a Slugma who I really liked back then. Then I burnt myself out after that, really didn't do much of it until recently.
>>
Same Magmar from Leaf Green since 2008. Not sure I'd call him a slave, though, since I use him in battles, too. He's helped me hatch 20+ MM shinies.
>>
>>33116331
I started breeding in XY, thanks to a helpful Anon with a Ditto safari. So my first breeding slave was a Talonflame "Warbird". Irony: Warbird had 0 IV in both attack and special attack. When ORAS rolled around I was using a magcargo for a while, and they had a spiritual successor in SM before bank.
>>
>>33116339
I want to be my Pokemon's breeding slave!
>>
I still use Talonflame even with Pokeride. Even booted up X to catch a Fletching there to be immidately moved up because I wanted it to be from Kalos.
>>
>>33116331
Sometimes Talonflame, sometimes Volcarona.
Both are named Brood Mama.
>>
I don't have a dedicated Breeding Slave that I've been using for years, but I do have a Pick-Up Slave like that.
It use to be a Pachirisu, but now It's a Lillipup that I caught back in White. It's nearly level 100 now and is always in my party when I'm training to get me extra Rare Candies and stuff like that.
>>
File: c.jpg (421KB, 1280x938px) Image search: [Google]
c.jpg
421KB, 1280x938px
in Y i used a talonflame, but i decided to go with volcarona in moon just to mix it up. i feel bad sometimes because i bred her to be competitively viable and even used bottle caps on her but she forever remains on masuda method duty
>>
>>33116585
>Talonflame
>Not Fletchinder
>>
>>33116633
Basically this now, only multiply the number of eggs by about 23 currently and throw in the fact that I've bred a bunch from my original Talonflame to spread out across my games to keep the hatch helping in the family with Willy (my original Talonflame) with Willmaster (if only it could learn Sky Drop to complete the reference, lol) in my main copy of Moon being my current main one.

Before that I used a Camerupt for at least 15K hours in E/D/P, a Magmortar for Pl/HG/SS, and a Volcarona for Gen 5. Have the Camerupt sitting in Bank now and Volcarona still sits in my main copy of Black for when I feel like RNGing more shit.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.