[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really want USM to be good games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

But I have bad feeling it won't be good

Try to hype me up the games guys
>>
how? we nothing about it
>>
>>33114642
They seem to be trying to emulate BW2 (two versions, Kyurem/Necrozma on both boxes with different forms). If they add more things that made BW2 so good, then we might be looking at the best gen ever.
>>
>>33114642
Tepig is ugly and fat.
>>
>>33114856
>fat
Correct.
>ugly
Incorrect.
>>
>>33114642
USM is alternate universe, and that's basically the only way they could have new alolan forms by virtue of how they're treating them like IRL evolution, so I'd say that's practically guaranteed. ORAS introduced new megas after X and Y and since there's probably no new types, new Z-moves are basically out the window except for two possibilities: giving each type a physical and special variant Z-Move because things like All Out Pummeling and Corkscrew Crash don't exactly fit when you use them from Focus Blast or Flash Cannon, or giving more pokemon exclusive Z-Moves, which could be cool depending on who gets it. I'd like to see stuff like Heatmor getting one because it got a new signature move in Fire Lash, or Ariados' new Toxic Thread. This seems unlikely based on being compatible with Sun and Moon, but since there's already a new Solgaleo and Lunala form not found in Sun and Moon when datamined, it's still possible. Speaking of that, there's a decent amount of pokemon who got new bells and whistles like Mantine getting Roost and Bellossom getting Quiver Dance, but not being found in Sun and Moon, so you may be able to find different mons in USM and try out their new tricks in game.

Anyway, with new alolan forms, we'll likely get non-gen 1 stuff simply because so many Gen 1 pokemon have gotten either an evolution, mega, or alolan form at this point and they need to keep some untouched so they can do new stuff with them down the line to cash in on gen 1 pandering.

While no info is definitely a curse, it can also be a blessing in some way. We can't predict what wasn't datamined from Sun and Moon, but we know Solgaleo and Lunala's new forms weren't there, so there's still hope of being surprised.

It's a matter of perspective, really. Try to look on the positive side, OP.
>>
>>33114642
New move tutors.
>>
>>33114642
Oh, you know its gonna be shit, so don't even try. get some help.
>>
>>33114642
I guess if you loved SM, think its the best game ever then you'll obviously love USUM but dont listen to people like this anon >>33114850
constantly camparing USUM to BW2 is pure stupidity because it will be as similar to BW2 as ORAS was to HGSS
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.