[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chad Thundertail

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: chadthundertail.jpg (182KB, 681x1002px) Image search: [Google]
chadthundertail.jpg
182KB, 681x1002px
Meet Chad Thundertail, the shiny Dreamball Alolan Raichu. He was bred in gen 6 but evolved in gen 7, so he has all the gen 6 ribbons.

He is brown because he spends all his time at the beach surfing on his huge 12 inch tail and giving bitches electric orgasms. As you can see he has been certified to be cool, tough, beautiful, cute and clever. This rad dude with attitude also has a top notch footprint. This is the ideal Raichu body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.
>>
>>33113686
>Chad
>hasn't got Pokerus
ha
>>
He has 5 IVs. He is marked with a heart because he's a heartbreaker and a star because he's a superstar. The other marks are for fucking SQUARES, particularly the square.
>>
>>33113695
He had pokerus. Look at the little pink smiley face next to the red star.

It symbolizes the face all the hot chicks make when they look at him.
>>
>>33113686
>>33113703
>missing an iv
>peak performance
>>
>>33113686
>dream ball pikachu in gen 6

chad is hacked
>>
>>33113695
Actually look closer, it has
>>
>>33113710

HYPER TRAINING
>>
>>33113710
That's just so isn't suceptible to foul play from jealous niggers.
>>
>>33113713

Dream ball passes in breeding silly.
>>
>>33113723
A true chad would be able to shrug it off.
>>
>>33113713
Dream balls were breedable in gen 6, doofus.

>>33113710
He spend tons of time at the gym. He hyper trained.
>>
>>33113713

It's easily possible. I'm more incredulous if OP beat battle tree with a pikachu
>>
>>33113742

*battle maison
>>
>>33113730
Not in Gen 6 it doesn't. In XY/ORAS only females can pass down their Pokeball and the only Pikachu distributed in a Dream Ball was male-only. Breeding a Dream Ball Pikachu was impossible until SM.
>>
>>33113742

He only has the maison ribbons so no. Not like it's hard though, beat round 49 in super singles and use 2 OP Pokemon and a ribbon whore to beat Red.
>>
File: 1402350702463.jpg (121KB, 600x690px) Image search: [Google]
1402350702463.jpg
121KB, 600x690px
>>33113763
Wait, really? Source? I spent hours breeding that bastard, I guess the mom was hacked.
>>
>>33113799

You could always wait for a ball switching feature and swap it to a level ball.
>>
>>33113799
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_breeding#Inheriting_Pok.C3.A9_Balls
>Starting in Generation VI, the Poké Ball of the female Pokémon will be passed down to its offspring. In Generation VII, if a male and female Pokémon of the samespeciesare bred, the offspring will have an equal chance of inheriting either parent's Poké Ball.

https://www.serebii.net/events/dex/025.shtml
Scroll down to 2012, the only Pikachu that was distributed over the Pokemon Global Link was (and therefore availible in a Dream Ball) was male-only
>>
>>33113866
Nah, I'm just gonna hack a gen 7 one. I spent too much time on this nigger to get rid of him completely, so I'll just make him legal.
>>
>>33113866

Actually scratch that, if a ball switching feature is introduced then it will be legal anyway.
>>
>>33113900
>>33113866
Who says a ball switching feature will ever be implemented?
>>
>>33113909

>IF

Learn to read nigger.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.