[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the hardest pokemon to raise? Pic related >High attack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

What is the hardest pokemon to raise? Pic related

>High attack stat
>Hustle ability
>Meh speed
>Second form is equally meh
>Third form is godlike but completely reverses stat priority (SpAttack instead of Att) meaning you spend 65+ levels with a harmful nature if you want him to be good when he's an adult.
>>
It or Volcarona.
>>
>>33112629
why did everything in gen 5 evolve at such a high fucking level
>>
>>33112686
No idea. I recently have been doing a living dex and gen 5 was seriously the worst grindfest. Even useless shit had 3rd forms evolving at level 40+
>>
Pokemon are generally very very light. The hardest to raise would have to be Groudon weighing in at slightly over a ton.
>>
>>33112686
Everything was very late game. Things like Pawniard, Deino, and Rufflet appear very late in the game and took the levels they appeared into consideration.
>>
>>33112686

The Pokemon that evolve late are found late-game
>>
File: 247.png (140KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
247.png
140KB, 475x475px
>>33112629
When I was a kid playing Pokemon Crystal I remember having a Pupitar. It was so bad and was taking so long to evolve I gave up.

Back then I didn't know how or when it evolved so I guessed it must evolve by trading or something.
>>
>>33112679
This. Similar situation with the stat reversal but Larvesta's stats are far lower, it doesn't evolve at all until fucking Lv59, and its movepool is not only atrocious (one move every ten levels AND they're all terrible for how late they're learnt) but also completely fucking different to its evolution's so you still have to wait until Lv70 before you finally get special moves for each of its STABs (unless you teach it fucking Struggle Bug)
>>
>>33112940
>unless you teach it fucking Struggle Bug or waste a Heart Scale on learning Silver Wind
Not much better but I just wanted to be right
>>
>>33112686

Evolution levels were balanced around when you find them in the world.
>>
File: 250px-767Wimpod.png (37KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-767Wimpod.png
37KB, 250x250px
This bastard.
>>
>>33112629
i have a love and hate relationship with the hydra family. one, it can be decent with an eviolite and max speed investment. but jesus christ the hustle ability. end up just giving the fucker a wide lens so it'd make that high attack useful. but yeah, if it wasn't for gen 6 and it's babby mode, i'd never even know what a hydreigon is like in the first place.
>>
>>33113531
I try to send an egg with the elemental bite attacks to new files. It's fun to struggle with him till he's a beast.
>>
>>33112686
you find them in very late routes, you only can found deino in the victory road
>>
>>33113462
Underage
>>
File: 1477240497253.png (549KB, 793x803px) Image search: [Google]
1477240497253.png
549KB, 793x803px
>nearly useless ingame
>doesn't evolve
>>
File: Audino.jpg (36KB, 600x473px) Image search: [Google]
Audino.jpg
36KB, 600x473px
>>33112686
>>33112698
>>33112881
>>33112908
>>33113023
>>33113659
It's actually this smug fuck's fault. She made grinding piss easy, so they had to tweak levels appropiately. Unfortunately, Audino stopped appearing on every route in Gen 6 and 7 and now we have an entire generation of pokemon who don't evolve until level 40+
>>
>>33112831

lol, chuckled
>>
>>33113989
Listen, I have you know I'll be 8 next month...
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.