[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do villains exist in the pokemon world?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 6099.jpg (58KB, 440x703px) Image search: [Google]
6099.jpg
58KB, 440x703px
>>
File: IMG_7242.jpg (22KB, 230x208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7242.jpg
22KB, 230x208px
>>33112333
Stop asking stupid questions
>>
...? Yeeeees? Have you played the games?
>>
>>33112345
Yes, but they redeem themselves
>>
File: 1480009879787.jpg (25KB, 256x270px) Image search: [Google]
1480009879787.jpg
25KB, 256x270px
>>33112386
>Yes, but they redeem themselves
>>
>>33112386
Team Rocket?
Team Flare?
>>
>>33112386
Villains can redeem themselves. It doesn't make them not villains. Antagonists don't have to stay antagonists forever.
>>
>>33112430
they're not evil
they dont hurt people
>>
>>33112535
Team Rocket does hurt people, and Team Flare wanted to genocide everybody.
>>
File: IMG_6205.jpg (173KB, 625x560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6205.jpg
173KB, 625x560px
>>33112535
>kidnapping
>extortion
>conspiracy
>abuse/murder of a pokemon
>theft
>property damage
>hijacking private buildings
>attempted genocide

I know this is bait, but still
>>
>>33112563
I find hard to believe they're evil.
They're more like chaotic neutral
>>
>>33112430
Both fell apart
Lysandre died so he never had a chance I guess
Giovanni realized he couldn't get away with what he was doing and just left. I guess that's kinda redeeming
>>
>>33112386
I don't think you know what redemption is. The only villains who even attempt to redeem themselves are Archie and Maxie, and they're not even evil to begin with.
>>
>>33112622
Lysandre and Cyrus arent evil either
>>
File: Imagen 014.png (650KB, 491x623px) Image search: [Google]
Imagen 014.png
650KB, 491x623px
>>33112333
No, indeed there's no villains at all in the Pokémon world. The Teams Rocket, Magma, Aqua, Galactic, Plasma, Flare, and Skull work in peace and harmony with the Aether Foundation in A Lola (A Tit for those that doesn't know Spanish) to ensure there won't be any bad people than want to cayse problems in the world.

Like bad people in real world (aka Earth-1) there are bad people in all even in fiction, Faggot
>>
>>33112386
Not all
>Giovanni does some soul-searching and eventually refuses to lead neo team rocket when they summon him
>archer and the neo rocket admins just kind of disappear, no apologies or reconciliation, they just kind of fuck off to avoid arrest and imprisonment
>Cyrus gets sent to his own personal hell to await either a miserable death by starvation or an eternity of immortality and torture by giratina. He is unrepentant even in the face of his impending death.
>Ghetsis is a complete sociopath and even after being defeated twice, he only runs and hides to avoid prosecution. The shadow triad alludes to abandoning him when he refuses to give up even in exile
>Lysander fucking dies or is buried under tons of rubble while being unable to die no matter how much injury he sustains because he refused to stop his plan to carry out the Pokémon Holocaust even after getting destroyed by a 16 year old in battle
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.