[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>got a bit nostalgic, go back to pokemon X after not touching

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1499528387883.jpg (62KB, 516x729px) Image search: [Google]
1499528387883.jpg
62KB, 516x729px
>got a bit nostalgic, go back to pokemon X after not touching it for years
>decided to complete the pokedex because I don't feel like doing anything in the battle maison
>leveling up my pokemon taked way too long, almost none of them evolve
Should I bother? I'm taking a break from Pokemon Sun because I'm about to complete the pokedex and only need to trade with a friend, but this is already frustrating me. Should I straight up delete my file and replay it from the start, since I liked discovering the game at the time?
>>
>taked
>>
If you've only played it once, yeah it's worth a replay.
>>
No point unless you plan on making a living dex. Sure there's the shiny charm but all the legends are shiny locked and breeding is easier in ORAS.
>>
>>33111931
I didn't even notice all the typos, I guess I should go to sleep.

>>33111933
With how it's getting easier and easier to transfer pokemon from one gen to the next ones I want to get as many pokemon to transfer in Sun and eventually the next games. I don't care all that much about shiny pokemon, I already have a shiny jigglypuff and another one I think, I think that's already good enough.
>>
>>33111916
>levelling up takes too long

Clearly you're doing something wrong, easy as fuck to level shit up with EXP share and the restaurants.
>>
>>33112074
I completely forgot they existed. But it costs money, is it going to be a problem or can I get the money back fast enough in the battle chateau? I don't remember the restaurants well.
>>
>>33111916
So you haven't completed the PokéDex yet?
>>
>>33112114
At the end they reward you with big mushrooms/balm mushrooms depending on which restaurant you want to fight at. You can sell them and make your money back, and if you have one pokemon hold an amulet coin you'll always be making a huge profit from fighting at them. They are basically designed to pay you for battling there unless you go to the one that costs like $500,000 for a round
>>
>>33112114
Restaurants gives you tons of sell-able shit if you manage to complete them in the set number of turns, just start a rotating battle and put a strong mon in the center. Also activate and level up the money and exp O-power.
>>
>>33112129
No, I'm close to it I only need to trade some Y exclusives and make some of my pokemon evolve.

>>33112143
>>33112150
Ok, thanks I'll definitely try doing this.
>>
>>33111916
Who are you quoting
>>
>>33112265
>No
MOOODS!
>>
>>33112643

It's only against the rules if you aren't at least working towards it.
>>
>>33112643
>>33112660
What?
>>
>Should I bother?
Yes. If you want to complete your National Pokédex you'll need like next 3 months of either battling Calem/Serena or going to the Battle Chateau.

Here is a Tip for the Battle Chateau: Before battling any NPC make sure to see all the opponents that are in the Battle Chateau, and if you see either a Furisode Girl battle her without thinking twice because Audino gives a lot of experience in par with Chansey.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.