[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you guys enjoy new pokemon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Wouldnt the series be better with old pokemon only?
New pokemon ruin the fun that is catching old pokemon
>>
>>33109111
When you were a kid, all Pokémon were new. That's why it was fun, at least to me. Discovering new Pokémon is what keeps the game interesting, additions to the lore and ecosystem are what make the game fun to think about.
>>
reminder that if you respond to this thread op wins
>>
Opposite for me. The old Pokemon have ruined sun and moon for me.

The spawn rates are so low for new Pokemon. All I see is Pokemon I caught for last 15 years
>>
>>33109111
I like having a shifting meta

I do wish they'd try a bit harder to fix past mistakes rather than just continuously making new stuff, but at least it keeps the meta alive and interesting, shifting generation after generation
>>
While OP is obvious b8, is there anyone actually interested in Pokemon that unironically thinks this? That means normies who saw pokemon long ago don't count
>>
>>33109171
OP here.
Of course! New pokemon are pointless, they're new and unfamiliar
If you play pokemon for the new pokemon you're doing it wrong
>>
>>33109111
Worldbuilding and lore. Moreso if one keeps an open mind on the new monster designs.

Also, the series established itself to a point when you could enjoy the narrative of the games without relying on the anime to expand on it since like Hoenn.
>>
>>33109119
>>33109124
>>33109129
>>33109135
>>33109171
>>33109256
If you play pokemon for the new pokemon you're doing it wrong
>>
>>33109475
If you play Pokemon for the story. Your definitely doing it wrong.

Pokemon has bottom tier stories for RPG games

New Pokemon a big reason to play the newer games
>>
>>33109545
You're wrong.
Everybody disagrees with you
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.