[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MY WRIST IS SO STUPID THEY CALL IT VERLISIFY!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: OldPokétch.png (262KB, 853x386px) Image search: [Google]
OldPokétch.png
262KB, 853x386px
MY WRIST IS SO STUPID THEY CALL IT VERLISIFY!
>>
Mine's so gay they call it op!
>>
How will he ever recover?
>>
You know what warms my heart?

thinking off all the subs he's had and then lost due to his constant smogon/other youtuber temper tantrums and constant drama, he could possibly be the biggest poketuber but will never be now due to his bad name

also the holocaust
>>
>>33105387
Just watched that vid, glad he's being targeted on a wider basis. That's three Pokétubers I know of who have publicly denounced him.

even though DKD is just as bad because of how arrogant and narcissistic he is, God I liked his content but couldn't watch him for more than a couple months because of his omnipresent sense of entitlement and pettiness. And he gets so salty to any criticism too, he's responded to some comments I made on some of his vids very rudely because I stated my opinion. Jesus. I try not to hate anyone but he's genuinely garbage. I hate that he's successful.
>>
>>33105744
hes not successful trust me
>>
>>33105744
link to vid?
>>
>>33107482
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cXl4rAgGJY
>>
I still remember the drama that happened between him and Callum and the sheer AMOUNT of dislikes his videos had during that time, man he's bad now that's he's uploading 3-4 new vids a day. It wouldn't be so bad if his channel covered multiple topics across the internet (not just videogames), but it's fucking Pokemon. You can only go so far with that shit.
>>
>>33105744
i'd fuck his gf desu
>>
>>33107628

I don't understand this video, why I have normal life
>>
>>33108309
It's an ooga booga rap diss. Not understanding is proof of whiteness.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.