[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the rarest pokemon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: purugly.png (98KB, 690x754px) Image search: [Google]
purugly.png
98KB, 690x754px
What is the rarest pokemon?
>>
Jirachi if you aren't Japanese. Purugly is obtainable in ORAS so it's easy to get now.
>>
phione for sure
>>
File: Lippalm.png (183KB, 392x367px) Image search: [Google]
Lippalm.png
183KB, 392x367px
I bet you don't even have one.
>>
Marshadow
>>
>>33105944
I have 2 lol
>>
>>33103721
How was purugly rare before oras???? Couldn't u just migrate from 4th gen?
>>
>>33106611
Yeah, but it was only in Pearl.
>>
>>33106611
Glameow and Purugly were only available in Pearl in the wild and no other 4th gen game. It is even worse in 5th gen, where Glameow was only available in White 2 and the only way you could obtain one was through a wireless local minigame called Fes Missions. It only took GF until ORAS to make them easy to catch now.
>>
slowpoke in gen 3
>>
>>33106619
>>33106655
I swear I've seen glameows in platinum
>>
>>33103721
Celebi and manaphy seem to be even rarer
>>
>>33106669
Must've been the galactic grunts.
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Valley_Windworks#Pok.C3.A9mon_Platinum
>>
>>33103721
Colosseum Bonus disk can be used as many times as you like, if you get it you can basically get a bunch of Jirachis as long as you have multiple save files.

Celebi is infinitely harder to get, as it's truly event exclusive. Celebi events in America were in 2006, 2011, 2014, and 2016. That's 4 opportunities to get a Celebi. Jirachi has had very few American events yes, but there have been a ton of Japanese ones and the Wishmaker Jirachi is still pretty easy to get your hands on.

Manaphy is an absolute bitch to get (Ranger carts aren't like Wish Maker where you can get as many as you want, you get one per), but at least it's available in all 3 Ranger games, and then a 2016 event. Phione is just also having a ditto and like 10 minutes to breed, so it's technically harder.

I'd say it's a toss-up between Celebi/Manaphy and Phione. If the bonus disk didn't exist it'd be Jirachi, though.
>>
>>33106766
Also worth pointing out that the Colosseum Bonus Disk is like 20 bucks on eBay, a GCN-GBA cable is about 10 bucks, and you need to have a copy of a Gen III Game, a DS Fat or a DS Lite, a copy of a Gen IV game, a copy of a Gen V game, and Poke Transfer.

It's a bitch, but if you have the cash you have a bevy of rachis.
>>
apperently Dunsparce was always a rare Pokemon to catch even though I've never had trouble finding them.
>>
>>33107239
There was literally an entire cave dedicated to them in FrLg
>>
>>33103711
Not that.
>>
>>33106766
>but at least it's available in all 3 Ranger games
Not entirely. In Shadows of Almia and Guardian Signs the Manaphy egg quest was activated by Wonder Card, so even if the DS wifi wasn't kill, the events for those Wonder Cards ended ages ago. Right now, there's no way to get Manaphy eggs from those two games.

The original Pokemon Ranger had its egg quest activated by password, but the catch was that every cart had only a single Manaphy egg to give away, and since there's no way to reset your cart after it's gone, if you get a used Ranger cart that's already had the egg transferred out you're shit outta luck.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.