[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey! /vp/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1500744773170.jpg (821KB, 923x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1500744773170.jpg
821KB, 923x1300px
I'm a Karenfag, I like using my favorites in competitive despite how bad they are and trying to win every battle with them, I have fun with that so what's the problem, is because I don't use Landoru-T, Greninja and Tapu-Koko in every team, in every battle? Is because is don't like battling with Pokémon that everyone's use?

I don't get how people have fun for using the same Pokémon as everyone and battling in a Mirror Battle, or you don't play in competitive for fun? Do you really take that serious a ranking in a kids game? Do you get angry when you lose? That's sad.
>>
>>33101383
Fine, I'll take the bait. Nobody cares what pokemon you like or dislike. When you play any competitive game, for most people the primary goal is to win, so they will use the strategies that have been proven to be the most efficient. If you want to use pokemon you like that's fine, and if you want them to be viable that's what smogon tiers are for, so you can use weaker pokemon without being dominated, but don't try to berate others yourself because they play with what's in the meta. Also if you bring up Jun's Pachirisu i'll stab a bitch
>>
>>33101383
why is this trap so popular
>>
>>>/a/
>>
>>33101802
because it's >muh fashy ships
>>
>>33101802
For obvious reasons :^)
>>
>>33101802
wait, it's a boy?
>>
>>33101953
He's a girl when she wear a skirt.
>>
>>33101953
When it comes to anime, never trust shit until you check the source.
>>
>>33102056
>>33102064
fuck this gay world
>>
Wait
If that semen demen in the OP image is a boy
Does that mean i wont get banned if i post her nipplels

>her
>>
>>33101953
Yup. They also made Frankenstein, King Arthur, and jack the ripper a female.
>>
>>33102379
Do you mean like, real female, or female (male)
>>
>>33101383
The thing in her mouth is fucking disgusting
>>
>>33102403
For King Arthur and Mordred both.
As in they have a male and female version.
>>
The most interesting way to play is to build a team that can compete in the meta with the focus being using a mon you like the most effective way available.
>>
>>33101383
They have fun differently to you. To crib MTG terminology you are a Jonny, they're all Spikes
>>
>>33102417
>her
>>
>>33102110
But traps aren't gay.
>>
>>33102403
FRAKENSTEIN is female, King Arthur (Artoria) is female, Mordred is female, Jack the ripper is Female but actually Spiritomb, Nero Claudius the 5tg Roman emperor is female and yes, not traps but actually have a vagina, King Arthur was boned one time.
Cu and Alexander the great are best bros.
>>
>>33101383
>Build team of my favorites
>Dominate in every single match
>Go on Smogon to see what they think of my MVP
>UU

Half the time, I like using monotype teams, usually just on Battle Spot. Bug, Ice, and Steel are fun to work with.
>>
>>33106541
>battlespot
lol
>>
File: shutup.jpg (17KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
shutup.jpg
17KB, 225x225px
>>33101383
>what's the problem
You felt the need to make this thread. That's the problem.
Also, that second paragraph is kinda ironic, considering what your kind usually claim you were criticized with.
>>
>>33102403
Female.
Though King Arthur was a dick girl for like, an hour, to give birth to Mordred.
>>
>>33101802
This. He's gotten popular all of a sudden.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.