[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We talk about our current in game teams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2228.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2228.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>Currently playing Gen 4 for the first time, Platinum version

>Using only Gen 4 mons

>Will take suggestions to replace Bibarel, shitmons welcome

>Trying not to use double types(Gabite is the exception)
>>
>Using only Gen 4 mons
>Dustox
>>
Dustox isn't gen 4 lad
>>
File: 1484605857124.jpg (53KB, 741x533px) Image search: [Google]
1484605857124.jpg
53KB, 741x533px
>>33100700
>Trying not to use double types(Gabite is the exception)
>has three other double types on his team
>>
>>33100700
>>33100720
on second inspection, make that your whole team
>>
>>33100720
They mean repeated typings, not dual typings. Bibarel and Staraptor still overlap on Normal though
>>
>>33100720
I think he means using the same type on multiple pokemon. Gabite and torterra are both ground. Also, ALL of his pokemon have two types retard

>>33100700
Bibarel and staravia also share a type
>>
File: IMG_2229.jpg (38KB, 600x655px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2229.jpg
38KB, 600x655px
>>33100707
>>33100713

Shit, I just assumed the early route bug mon was always for that gen. I guess I'm taking two team replacement suggestions then.
>>
>>33100720
>>33100727
>>33100745

I meant overlapping types, I worked that poorly.

That is why I am asking for Bibarel replacement suggestions, it's currently my HM slave.

I was going to use Rotom but apparently the item to get into the room to chance forms was a time sensitive mystery gift options(which is stupid as fuck).
>>
>>33100775
I still have the wondercard. I would send it to you via WFC if they didn't kill the servers years ago
>>
>>33100759
The early bugs from Gen 4 are Kricketot, Burmy and Combee if you want one. The latter two require honey trees though.
>>
File: IMG_2230.png (245KB, 673x529px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2230.png
245KB, 673x529px
>>33100805
I've got a Combee & Burmy but it's male, so that'll give me another flying type. I think I'll try the Kricketot out.

>>33100790
I wish they'd release system updates for the games after the events end that put the mons/items into the game. Locking mons into a time frame is stupid.
>>
>>33100700
If you want no overlapping types and you want a water type all there is for pure water types are Lumineon (who is outclassed by every water type), and Floatzel. I'd reccommend Floatzel due to it being just better. To replace Dustox if you want a Poison Type I'd reccommend Toxicroak, It's strong and you can easily get the TM for brick break in the cave before Oreburgh City. And Poison Jab/Sludge Bomb is somewhere by that point.
>>
>>33100700

Gen 6

Raising pokemon I like and may transfer to sun when I buy it.

Vespiquen - Defend Order, Attack Order, Roost, Toxic

Marill - Belly Drum, Aqua Jet, Play Rough, Knock off (if I can get friend w/ ORAS to use move tutor)

Beheeyem - Cosmic Power, Charge Beam, Recover, Psychic

Shiny Milotic - Rest, sleep talk, dragon tail, scald

Drapion - Knock Off, Toxic Spikes, Whirlwind, Ice fang

Hitmonchan - Power-Up Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Drain Punch
>>
Why do some people try to force themselves to only use newgens? There's a lot of older ones that could be interesting if you've never used them before too. Using a Marill in DP because you haven't used one in GS or RS is different from using one in every game.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.