[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>great stats, great move pool, great ability why is he PU, /vp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: 250px-648Meloetta.png (50KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-648Meloetta.png
50KB, 250x250px
>great stats, great move pool, great ability
why is he PU, /vp/?
>>
shit phy def and shit speed in higher tiers
>>
>>33100482
I'm not a waifufag or anything but isn't this one of the few instances where refering to a pokemon as she would actually make more sense?
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
>>33100482
right, because 90/128 is shit Def/Spe >.>
>>
Wait for next month when she rises a rank. She's currently S in NU.
>>
Because she has no moves to abuse Serene Grace with, no boomburst too, and her better form is locked behind using Relic Song mid battle forcing it to run mixed if you wanna use it.
Pirouette Meloetta, if it was akin to Lando and Hoopa (using an item outside of battle) would be used greatly as "Mega Lopunny but it can hold an item"
Sucks cause she is my favorite mythical.
>>
>>33100482
At least he's cute
>>
>>33100482
>Great Stats
Not really
>Great Movepool
lol no
>Great ability
Yeah sure

The only good thing about Meloetta is its Pirouette form, which can only be activated mid battle and if you switch out, you lose it
>>
Does its forme stay changes in battle if you swap it out?

Would it be usuable going Jolly and all physical with relic song?
>>
>>33100482
>doesn't get boomburst
>doesn't get high-jump kick
>>
>>33100482
>he
>>
File: Meloetta's_Pirouette_Forme.png (235KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
Meloetta's_Pirouette_Forme.png
235KB, 848x480px
Form change mechanic makes it extremely clunky and resource consuming

Without Relic Song its little more than a generic Psychic type
>>
File: gI4M4P1.jpg (12KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
gI4M4P1.jpg
12KB, 300x300px
>>33100841
Why need High-Jump-Miss when you have Close Combat? No Fighting type(outside of Reckless mons) would ever use this move if they had the latter as an alternative STAB.
>>
It's NU though.
>>
>>33100663
If you switch out, it changes form, so no
>>
>>33100482
Just fill her with some seed. She instantly becomes AG.
>>
Nothing to really abuse Serene Grace.
Give her Tri Attack and you may see a bit more use.
>>
>>33101077
No, Close Combat is worse. It always makes you weaker every time you use it. High-Jump Kick MIGHT miss, but it very likely won't.
>>
File: meloettap.jpg (71KB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
meloettap.jpg
71KB, 480x336px
>>33101216
Defense drops are a non-issue when they're negated by switching out. But since Meloetta-P reverts to Aria when switching your probably right about that. A shame the transformation gimmick was so poorly handled.
>>
>>33101216
You forgot about the part where you lose half of your health if you miss, Superpower makes you weaker CC just makes you lose Sp.Def rather than Atk.
>>
>>33100482
It would be better if it default forme was the normal fighting and you use relic song to turn into a special attacker

Having to use a weak special attack is anti-tempo and most special walls will switch when they see that your going for pirouette forme.

It should also let you chose formes outside combat like keldeo and the three genies
>>
>>33100482
>he
>>
>>33101216
>High-Jump Kick MIGHT miss
Or the other person uses protect. Or swaps in a ghost type.
>>
>>33102662
>has
>>
>>33102693
>no
>>
>>33102696
>Style

>>33100534
Yeh because the broly-sized special def is gonna aid against the sucker punches and pursuiters around every corner

Why does this thing have like 110 base hp or something stupid,
>>
I bet her cunny tastes really good
>>
>>33100482
She*
FTFY
>>
isn't there a scene in PMD where Meloetta refers to itself as both a princess and prince
>>
>>33103272
Yep,after you build its giant jukebox in gates
>>
>>33103113
Enjoy tasting dick then

its the living definition of 'genderfluid' so its like that forrest grump saying,expect your now fondling a mon's bollocks.
>>
>>33100482
>he
>>
>>33100482
I actually use a mixed set, and it works quite well, mostly due to the surprise factor.

I also think that most people aren't willing to give her a chance.

I also don't play smogon :)
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.