[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

uh oh! Mew broke out of his pokeball during the night and ate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

uh oh!

Mew broke out of his pokeball during the night and ate all the food in your fridge. How do you punish the bloated fat Mew?

Please decribe in detail how you would punish him.
>>
Fuck off I'm not making a fapfic for you. Do it yourself you lazy degenerate shit.
>>
Put that nigga on a treadmill. He'll run off those calories!
>>
>>33100161
Slightly less petting than usual and the occasional glare.
>>
>>33100161
Ban it from the bathroom for a week.
>>
Cut him open in a similar manner to a trout, but make sure to keep him alive during the process, at least as long as possible. Then remove every last piece of food from his stomach and show it to him as I watch the tears well up, knowing these are his last moments.

Is this what you wanted to fap to, faggot?
>>
I would put him on a reasonable diet and exercise regime that allows him to lose the extra weight in a healthy manner, and perhaps lock up his PokeBall at night more securely.
>>
>>33100161
>him
fuck off
>>
>>33100161

Order it to use Autotomize.

Mew can learn any move, after all.
>>
>>33100161
I'll make it read this thread and cringe until it learns otherwise.
>>
release it
>>
>>33100161
I'd make it listen to this song on loop until it vowed never to eat all my food again.

https://soundcloud.com/snckpck/charizard-why-u-eatin-all-my
>>
>>33100258
edgy
>>
File: 1370171371646.png (155KB, 800x438px) Image search: [Google]
1370171371646.png
155KB, 800x438px
I want to be unbirthed by Mew.

Mew would slowly absorb and suck me into her birth canal. And then while inside her womb, the tightness would force me into a fetal position. Some placenta-like thing would appear and it starts to force its way into my bellybutton, slowly opening it, and connecting and sealing itself into the opening. Now my bellybutton's skin and the placenta are fused together, making me a part of Mew.
I am now a creature being nurtured inside her.

At first I would feel like trying to fight back, but as Mew's life energy flows into me, I begin to become relaxed. All my worries, fears and everything else that I'm thinking of are all gradually becoming none of my concern. My mind goes into a blissful trance-like state as I become enveloped with a feeling of safety and security.

I would fall asleep comfortably with a smile as I am being cradled and nurtured inside Mew's womb. This would continue on for a few months, Mew's essence and life energy flows into me and slowly changes me without even noticing it. I would have lost all my human characteristics in months.

After staying in this heavenly cradle of life, I would get re-born as another Mew, ready to explore the world in this new life that she has given me.
>>
>>33100161
r-right, that's what happened... i-it's not like i fucked mew and got it pregnant, haha ^-^;
>>
File: 1438119660755.gif (378KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1438119660755.gif
378KB, 200x200px
>>33100161
I would hold it by the tail and swing it around until it threw up all the food
then I would make it eat all the vomit, and repeat the process a couple more times
then i would make it wear a diaper for a week, at th end of the week i make it wear the diaper on its head while it goes downtown to purchase new snacks
while its gone i invite peope over to the house, as soon as mew gets home they all jump on it and commence the fuggin
after everyone is satisfied i give mew a nice bath so its all clean again, maybe give it a little wankywank in the bath to cheer it up a bit, then put it to bed
while its sleeping it replace its moveset with cut, defog, whirlpool and rock smash
>>
>>33100687
dude what the fuck
>>
>>33100687
>her
>>
>>33100714
more like this please
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.