[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

48th day without news

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

The same amount of days it took for BW2 first news to drop face it
>>
>>33099734
is this fact true? would today mark the same day?
if so, fuck GF
>>
>>33099734
Thats not true.

BW2 announcement was on February 26th. First news appeared in the early days of april. That was slightly over a month. We're getting close to 2 months with USUM
>>
>>33101466
February 25th to April 12th
>>
>>33101502
26th and i dont know where you got april 12th but if you have a source then post it
>>
>>33101521
http://www.serebii.net/archive/April-2012.shtml
LEAKED from Corocoro so not officially revealed. The first trailer (official news) was 2 days later so we should wait 2 more days before whinging like this guy is >>33101432
>>
File: IMG_1338.jpg (756KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1338.jpg
756KB, 960x960px
>>33101521
>>
>>33099734
You're not Mr. Krabs.

Get out.
>>
>>33099734
>>33101573
This. He makes the thread at the end of the day because he's smart enough to know that news can drop at any time.
>>
>>33101546
>we should wait 2 more days before whinging

You cant be seriously expecting any news in 2 days
>>
When the fuck will patternsfags realize that gamefreak doesn't care about this kind of shit?
>>
>>33101630
I don't expect news in 2 days, I just meant that some people need to stop being so impatient. I don't expect news for at least 10 more days.

>>33101642
Probably never, just look at this >>33097949
>>
>>33101642
It's not a pattern but longer they go without showing info the less new content they actually have to show and made in the games
>>
>>33101655
Not true, it could have more content than every previous game combined and they could wait until October before announcing anything if they wanted to.
>>
Honestly I don't even expect news anymore. I think we'll just get an announcement that the games are cacelled one week before release or something.
>>
>>33101672
You cant be that dumb. If they had a lot of new stuff they would be promoting it right now just like they did with XY, ORAS and SM. They clearly dont have much new so they need to wait till late summer or even longer
>>
>>33101698
BW2 only had about 2 months of news and look how much content that game had.
>>
>>33101706
Stop comparing everything to BW2!

BW2 was a japanese release ONLY
USUM is a worldwide release
BW2 was released when GF wasnt revealing everything there is in the games
Gen 6 and 7 games revealed everything in the promo campiagn
BW2, BW, HGSS and Pt all had VERY short campaigns
XY, ORAS, SM all had long campaigns
BW2 were ds games where GF was still trying to do long games filled with content
USUM is a 3ds game, not to mention a 3ds game with realistic proprtions graphics which are clearly hard to do for GF (hence why there's the lowest amount of cities and majority of buildings are closed off, caves are a single rooms etc)

USUM is not BW2
>>
>>33101809
>XY, ORAS, SM all had long campaigns
They only seemed long because of the intrusive cutscenes at every turn
>>
>>33101809
Stop moving the goalposts!
>BW2 was released when GF wasnt revealing everything there is in the games
And yet every major feature was revealed before release just like XY, ORAS, and SM. You just need some patience, don't worry, they'll reveal everything just like they have the last 4 times.

>>33101833
ADHD retard, he's talking about the marketing campaigns.
>>
File: search your feelings.jpg (225KB, 1172x1202px) Image search: [Google]
search your feelings.jpg
225KB, 1172x1202px
>>33101809
>>
>>33101846
>id rather have my game on rails than actually play it
Yeah I'm the retard
>>
>>33101856
>forgetting that BW and BW2, the games /vp/ praises the most, were also full of cutscenes and railroaded to hell
Good ahead and keep bitching about the new games just to fit in. I called you a retard because you couldn't read his post right and thought he was talking about the games' story instead of marketing.
>>
>>33101853
Yes BW2 is literally USUM. There will be long post game, PWT, brand new islands, trials and gyms, at least few new extras like movies and musicals etc

Oh boy we're in for the best game ever
>>
>>33101894
We just might be.
>>
>>33101853
Fans rehash the same complaints because the company rehashes the same mistakes?
>>
>>33101899
just dont cry when the first trailer reveals the same, slightly redesigned characters, new z-moves and some slightly redesigned places
>>
>>33102008
I won't, but I have a feeling you will.
>>
>>33102022
Not really, i am expecting this games to be slightly updated SM (mainly with some graphical tweaks, story tweaks aswell as new z-moves and few new alola forms). If anything i'll be pleasantly surprised if there will be anything new and worthwile
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.