[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Absolutely ded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: pokemon_go_logo.png (119KB, 608x370px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon_go_logo.png
119KB, 608x370px
Absolutely ded
>>
>>33099381
Pokemon Go has been dead for roughly as long as the family friend who diagnosed my mother with me has been.
I regret not being able to go to her funeral to thank her for everything she did for us.
>>
>>33099407
I'm sorry, anon. I didn't really expect to see some feels on here but just know that everyone has times where they could have done something but didn't. Just know that you regretting it means that you care just as much as if you had went then, take it as a learning opportunity and remember it next time something sad comes along, and then hold your head high. I'm sure if she can look down from heaven then she's forgiven you for the minor trespass.
>>
>>33099424
Thanks, dude.
>>
>>33099381
Literally just released Lugia and Articuno.
>>
>>33099381
>>33099497
LMFAO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFm8SJ0VOaA
>>
It defininitely proves people need to stop playing, Niantic just doesn't know what the fuck to do. Everyone gets pissy at them for everything.
>>
I stopped playing this back when j found out that spawn rates were based on the number of cell signals in the vicinity. Literally the opposite of how it should work. That and the tracker being broken/removed. Haven't played since the summer it was released
>>
>>33099541
holy mother of cringe...I feel sorry for these people
>>
39.784019,-74.991932

Articuno here. Please help spoofers....
>>
>>33099381
Good
>>
>>33099541
How is GO even a game? You just tap a heart on the screen to make your single stat number go up and then you don't even get to battle people with attacks you just, do nothing? I don't get it. Fuck GO.

>>33099407
She was alive just long enough to see the GO fall into obscurity and I don't know what more you could ask for.
>>
File: 1500760892091.jpg (109KB, 1011x935px) Image search: [Google]
1500760892091.jpg
109KB, 1011x935px
>Articuno raids everywhere
>No other players around just like I though
>A fresh Articuno raids appears
>Finally a group shows up
>Activate raid pass
>No one enters
>They all leave
>Hear something about an other part of town
>Follow them
>Arrive at said place (It's usually a lot more busy here)
>Another Articuno
>The group I followed keep on riding their bikes
>I stand there alone again
>Decide to go back to first place
>Still no one there
>Go home

This is what I was afraid of with the introduction of raids. It's impossible to depend on people. At least I got to hatch like 30 eggs today.
>>
>>33099541
I like how there's a distinct kind of retard that plays GO.
>>
I just spent 13 dollars on this game and I dont even think Ill play it
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.