[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think USUM could introduce new ultra beasts, being the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: rtrete.jpg (957KB, 1280x908px) Image search: [Google]
rtrete.jpg
957KB, 1280x908px
Do you think USUM could introduce new ultra beasts, being the first game to introduce new mons without beng a new gen?

They have Ultra in their title, so I feel they're gonna go all out with the UBs.

I think we're gonna get at least new forms, maybe "normalized" forms?

Like how the cosmog line lost Beast Boost and adapted to our universe?
>>
BEASTS ME!
>>
It's beast not to speculate.
>>
I think there is plenty enough of ultra beasts but it's all about utilizing in the story not just some boring post game catching

Give each lore and individual characteristics
>>
>>33096966
>enough of ultra beasts
Just giving them more story focus ain't enough, they have to add new gameplay perspective to the UBs
>>
>>33096917
Ultra pokemon were mistakes. Also all pokemon with megaevolutions should have the ability battlebond which in turn makes them into their megaevolution. Also every pokemon should have a battlebond ability
>>
>>33096917
>Do you think USUM could introduce new ultra beasts, being the first game to introduce new mons without beng a new gen?

That's just stupid anon

If they introduce a Pokemon with an unique Dex Number, it will stop being 7th gen and start being 8th gen
>>
>>33097188
Gen 7.5 then
>>
>>33096917
They'll probably do and won't update SM so you have to buy the new games.
>>
>>33096917
They'll introduce "Z-powered forms" for every mon with a Totem form, and for Ultra Beasts. These activate with a Z-crystal.

Nihilego's form when it envelops Lusamine will be one of them.
>>
Random theory: The UB's have new "Alola" forms that completely change their typing, looks, and maybe ability. This would make effectively new Pokémon while not adding to the dex #, introduce a weird competitive gimmick with the UB's where you can't have both despite them potentially being in completely different and potentially complimentary roles, and it fits with the weirdness that is UB's.

I don't believe it will happen. But if it did, I think it would be pretty cool. Not to mention that there are multiple UB's per game for most anyway, so it's not like it would really hurt the logic of a species of mons adapting.

I think it would be cool.
>>
>>33097012
Really, I'd like a chance to properly explore Ultra Space. Add some lower end UBs that can show up in the wild (prevos?) and such
>>
>>33096917
I think it's possible but unlikely for totally new pokémon mid-generation. All gamefreak would have to do is make certain pokemon unable to interact with original SUMO, like the new megas and hoopa in ORAS were with xy.
>>
>>33097796
Don't you mean OmRuAlSa, SUMOfag?
>>
>>33097563
>introduce a weird competitive gimmick with the UB's where you can't have both
This is already accomplished by species clause. It doesn't allow the same base index number, doesn't matter what Forme it is. Try using normal and Alolan of something online in the same team - it won't let you.
>>
>>33098894
That's what I was trying to get at. Pardon my lack of explanation.
>>
>>33096940
fpbp
>>
>>33097086
making megas work like battle bond would ruin the mechanic because lots of the pokemon are just bad/weak before mega evolving and will either never do it or will die before doing it. mawile, sableye, audino, glalie, camerupt, banette, altaria, beedrill, pidgeot and so on. it's a stupid idea, never post it again.
>>
Reminder that Silvally was a failed project, and chances are that we see a perfect form Silvally in USM.
>>
>>33096917
Naaaah
Alolan forms
>>
>>33099130
This is actually incorrect. Type:Null was believed to be a failed project. Specifically Type:Null was supposed to be Silvally all along under the name Type:All but it failed miserably until Gladion succeeded in bringing out its dormant powers. He is the one who gave it the name Silvally.
>>
>>33099288
This is actually incorrect.

First, they were called "Type: Full".

Under that form, they went berserk when using the RKS system, so they were fitted with a control mask "to mitigate the effects of their rejection of the RKS System" and put to sleep. Silvally is just a Type: Null without a mask and with a working RKS system (see its base stats), and it evolves upon reaching max friendship, but as far as we know, it might as well have a split evo requiring different conditions, as the goal of the project was for it to be a UB killer, which Silvally isn't.

tl;dr: There's Type: Full, the Pokemon that goes Berserk when enabling the RKS System, Type: Null that got it's RKS System sealed away with a control mask, and Silvally, that evolves from Type: Null when reaching max friendship, destroys the mask and is able to use the RKS System.

I don't think it's too far-fetched to say that there might be a 4th form that has a working RKS system while also being the real beast killer the project was meant to create. If USM is a "what if" version of SM, a retelling.
>>
>>33096917
No. ultra beasts are just extradimensional Pokémon from parallel universe known as Ultra Space.

More ultra beasts = New Pokémon.
>>
>>33099191
What about... Alolan Ultra Beasts?

Sort of like how Solgaleo/Lunala have adapted to Alola, maybe the other UBs could too.
>>
>>33099448
I'm not so sure of that, regarding the name error absolutely I was wrong in that respect. but I believe fully that Silvally is Type:Full and the downfall was simply "mankind's hubris" aka they believed they could just build a monster killer god mon and they failed because they input the action replay code wrong. You're right though it would not be out of line to see it get something like an artificial mega evolution which actually made it a UB killer or something
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.