[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Wonder Trade Stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: WonderTrade.jpg (34KB, 533x300px) Image search: [Google]
WonderTrade.jpg
34KB, 533x300px
>OR/AS, 2015-ish
>Just finished breeding a few Pokes for comp, had a bunch with bad natures
>Decide to WT them for shits n' giggles
>First one was nothing special
>Second one was a Zigzagoon
>Third one was a shiny Gyarados named 'Gary Busey'
Went on doing it all day (and the day after), ended up getting at least 2 other shinies
>>
>>33093240
>Decided to Wonder Trade away a few of my spare Pokemon I didn't need anymore
>Most of the ones I got were shit, but there was one that got my attention - a Shiny Lugia
>Ended up trading it away a few minutes later for a Shiny Rayquaza
>>
>be me
>wonder trade
>get shitmon
>get more shitmon
>get shiny level 100 legendary
holy fuck
>>
>>33093240
Wonder trade can be a pretty good place to get free shit, I've managed to snag a couple of competitive mons off of it. I remember getting a shiny Therian Thunderus, a shiny Gengar, and HA Ho-oh within the same hour once, so that was pretty good.
>>
The best things in WT for me are just plain old breedjects. Regardless of how much I like the mon itself, it's likely not hacked, and at the very least has good IVs and egg moves so I could use it as a parent. Shiny shitmons too, there's a few that are traded around because their owners don't care much about them.
Things like legendaries, shiny legendaries/stronger mons, and already-trained mons seem hacked to me (and in some cases, are obvious hacks like a messed up OT name or suspicious IVs) so I don't bother with them.
>>
I wonder trade all day to get obvious hacks like shinies and legendaries then delete them. Verlisify got nothing on my autism.
>>
>>33093406
same, I get a jolly HA gible with egg moves triperfect in the begining, more that good ingame
>>
>>33093406
>The best things in WT for me are just plain old breedjects.
This. I even get HAs every now and again.
>>
>>33093240
If you receive a shiny through wonder trade it has 99% chance of being hacked, and if you don't delete it pronto you're a cheater
>>
>>33093733
Here's your (You), Verlis. Now leave.
>>
Years ago, during the BW days, my friend put a Tepig on the GTS and traded it away. When XY rolled around, he made a few Wonder Trades, and he got the exact same (untouched) Tepig back. He took it as a sign from God and raised it into an Emboar that he used as his ace from then on.
>>
>>33093790
what a faithful tepig
>>
>>33093757
Just because you got it on wonder trade doesnt mean it's less hacked

Autists like this guy spend hours a day pumping hackedmon there, hes live now
https://youtu.be/4SIMU_foZTQ
>>
>be me two months ago
>breed a few boxes of cacneas looking for a shiny
>wondertrade the first box
>a third of the mons I got were magikarp and wingull
>only got one mon that wasn't in the Alola dex
>release the rest because no one will appreciate them anyway
>haven't wonder traded since
>>
>>33093810
LOL
>>
>>33093806
Wrong link, that's hacked GTS giveway

This is wondertrade
https://youtu.be/d8pWzgKoijw
>>
>>33093806
>>33093847
REEEEEEEEEE Verlisify is right
>>
>be me
>hate XY
>decide to set Wonder Trade on fire
>trade zigzagoons and caterpies all day long
Ended up getting Aurorus, Volcarona, Mudkip, and shiny Pancham
>>
>>33093863
AV Rain Dance Goodra.
>>
>>33093810
I haven't given up on wonder trading, but I know how you feel. The sheer number of shitmons people dump in there is pretty demoralizing. The only reason I still use it is for the small chance I'll get a breedject to use as breeding stock.
>>
File: Jessie_Woobat.png (414KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Jessie_Woobat.png
414KB, 1280x720px
>>33093790
That's really cool.

My favorite thing that I get sometimes is female breedjects in rareballs.
>>
anyone got a masterball in the loto for so many differents IDs?
>>
>>33094871
One in Sun.
Every other time, I've gotten PP Up or PP Max.
>>
File: Pretty_Rattatafem.png (8KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Pretty_Rattatafem.png
8KB, 300x300px
>>33093240
I once decided to wonder trade a random shitmon
I thought to myself, well, im sure ill just get a worm in return. Little did I know....the result was astonishing.

There she was: in all of her unparalleled glory- Duchess Puce, the female Rattata.

Not only was she a non-shiny Rattata, but she was also somewhat vain and sassy. As royalty, truly she was the top percentage of all Rattata.

I pray tribute to her even to this day by naming random Rattata after her and giving them out into the world for another lucky fella to come upon the beauty of Duchess Puce (Sometimes also accompanied by her husband Duke Puce the alolan Rattata)

The end
>>
>get marshadow through WT
>Nickname is an tinyurl
>Links to a furaffinity page
>Owner of the page seems utterly pissed someone's trading pokemon linking to his page
>>
>>33095058
I got a shiny Aipom with the same name.
>>
>clone shinies in emerald
>port them up
>wondertrade them
>>
>>33093810
>>33093928
i just use the shitmons for easily obtainable PPUPs/PPmaxes from the daily lottery.
>>
>>33094871
>>33094908

Does the SM lottery use the Pokemon's IDs like the one in Goldenrod? If that's true, I didn't know.
>>
>>33094871
I got a master ball from the lotto in gen 4.
>>
File: 1494260443003.jpg (425KB, 1000x1162px) Image search: [Google]
1494260443003.jpg
425KB, 1000x1162px
>>33093240
>be me
>acquire hacked shiny pokemon from GTS, wondertrade, and giveaway general
>clone them
>give them 0 IVs in all stats
>randomize their EVs
>wonder trade them and put them up on the gts
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.