[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want a fan of Kris to explain why they like her so much. No

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: BugDonalds.gif (39KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
BugDonalds.gif
39KB, 267x200px
I want a fan of Kris to explain why they like her so much. No judging, I'm just curious.
>>
File: Cucked.png (161KB, 288x576px) Image search: [Google]
Cucked.png
161KB, 288x576px
>>
>>33091450
i'm convinced.
>>
>>33091450
She looks like Tron Bonne
>>
>>33091450
Her bangs don't even reach her eyes, fucking gross
>>
>>33091446
most of te time is one or two people false flagging
>>
File: 1477180807419.jpg (149KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1477180807419.jpg
149KB, 600x800px
Her determination, she never gives up on her goal of completing the dex. Her bravery and kindness, she does whatever she can to help others. Her personality in general and how she tries to be the voice of reason when others argue. Her skills, kicking pokéballs instead of throwing them is badass. On top of that her design in general and how she's able to pull of lyra's outfit when she isn't. Everything about her is pretty much perfect in my opinion.

>>33091461
The art really does speak for itself at times.

>>33091484
Shit taste.
>>
>>33091566
>Her determination, she never gives up on her goal of completing the dex. Her bravery and kindness, she does whatever she can to help others. Her personality in general and how she tries to be the voice of reason when others argue. Her skills, kicking pokéballs instead of throwing them is badass.
All of this is pretty much headcanon though
>>
>>33091566
How is that shit taste? If the bangs are so high up on the forehead, why even bother having them? It just looks weird. At least have them closer to her eyebrows like in your picture.
>>
>>33091653
Pokespe
>inb4 fanfiction

>>33091657
The long parts on the side are also her bangs, that's just the way she chooses to style them. I like it.
>>
>>33091446
>I want the fan of Kris to explain why they like her so much. No judging, I'm just curious.
ftfy
>>
>>33091914
>I want the fan of Kris to explain why he likes her so much. No judging, I'm just curious.
ftfy :^)
There are more Kris fans besides me.
>>
>>33091711
That's just the thing, though. Any Kris fans have to latch onto PokeSpe because she literally has zero characterization elsewhere outside of a short-lived anime side-series. She doesn't even really have an accepted fanon personality. Most of the art I see of her includes elements from PokeSpe, just showing how much that's pretty much the only influence she has as a character in all these years since she was introduced.
>>
>>33091446
Most Kris fans are comfy but the only one on /vp/ is a turboautist
>>
>>33091972
I don't really see that as a problem. The same can be said about just about every other female MC except Serena and May.
>>
File: 20170722_142957.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170722_142957.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Self explanatory
>>
>>33091934
>There are more Kris fans besides me
Fortunately they're content with just appreciating Kris as she is instead of making multiple threads about how great she is - granted, you usually let the previous one die first - or make a post about her in a thread completely unrelated to her. That said, I'd accept "falseflagging" for the latter.
>>
>>33092033
>or make a post about her in a thread completely unrelated to her
Examples?
>>
>>33092054
https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/33069539/#33069648
This one's a good example. But like I've said, it's probably falseflagging. Doesn't make it any less annoying, unfortunately.

>inb4 one post means nothing
Naw, I'm not going through the entire archive for something like this.
>>
>>33092291
Nah, that was me. Sorry But was it really wrong to speculate in a speculation thread? One post kinda does mean nothing, I'll admit that thread wasn't Kris related and that I'm reaching a bit with that excuse but when I do post Kris outside of Kris threads it usually is related to the thread somehow, like general pokegirl or figure threads.
>>
>>33091972
?????????????????

what's your fucking point lmao. we like who she is in pokespe why do you need five different versions of a character in order to like them?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.