[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seven bits of trivia from Yuyuma

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: KEGUa9w[1].jpg (64KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
KEGUa9w[1].jpg
64KB, 640x480px
https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20170721-00000373-oric-ent

>- 1: Movie 20 is a parallel world that is split from the OS episode one, in a ‘what if the story took a completely different route because of the Ho-Oh feather’…

>- 2: As Yuyama mentioned in the OHAOHA ANIKI show, Pikachu was chosen instead of the other three starters for the sake of the kids who were playing the RGB games (for instance, if Bulbasaur were the main star, what about the young children who picked up Squirtle?). It’s cute, Thunderbolt looks strong, plus it’s a bit more remarkable than the other ideas the game developers had suggested to him (“what about the monsters you can find in the beginning of your journey?” - Pidgey/Ratatta).

>- 3: There are twenty times more Spearow included to the movie than in the original OS episode: they were 50 but now 1000.

>- 4: Yuyama says that Movie20!Ash is more fashionable than OS Ash - his clothes are different and influenced by the design created by Sugimori: OS Ash has a different hat logo, larger jacket collar, thicker pants and his shirt is tucked in.

>- 5: Although it is a parallel world, the trainers from the opening scene are indeed the trainers we see from Mewtwo’s first movie.

>- 6: Yuyama says that Shoko Nakagawa was responsible for being the symbol of 20 years of Pokemon series with the role of Nurse Joy. Like kids admiring their school teacher, you could say that’s the kind of relationship kids in the series have with Nurse Joy. Shokotan grew up playing the first gen of the game and that’s why she represent Pokemon’s 20th anniversary by voice acting a “older sister” kind of role on this movie.

>- 7: Ash doesn’t age. Quoting what Yuyama said, “time has not passed since the start of the journey. Ash is eternally 10 years old”.
>>
1st point makes plenty sense but the only makes sense little sense.

After they got the feather, the butterfree scene still happened lol
>>
>>33089064
>There are twenty times more Spearow included to the movie than in the original OS episode: they were 50 but now 1000.
Wow, the kind of news that get me excited.
If they throw in 200 potions i'm sold.
>>
>>33089064
i wonder how many times per day he smokes crack
>>
File: 1500733089669.gif (425KB, 493x370px) Image search: [Google]
1500733089669.gif
425KB, 493x370px
>>33089081
>throw in a premier ball
>>
>>33089064
>- 7: Ash doesn’t age. Quoting what Yuyama said, “time has not passed since the start of the journey. Ash is eternally 10 years old”.

Everyone knew this but i can't believe they're actually confirming it themselves.
>>
>>33089188

It had already been confirmed through various official sources

>First episode of BW, the narrator says that Ash is 10
>Quiz on the Hoopa movie site says he's 10
>Official Sun/Moon anime site says he's 10
>>
>>33089064

This is really bad. And doesn't make sense "time has not passed since the start of the journey"
>>
>>33089188
The only reason everyone knw it is because >>33089203

personally though I agree with >>33089214. If I had to confirm something like that I would just talk around it or not bring it up again at all, all it does is piss off older fans
>>
>>33089214

It'd be more accurate to say that the show runs on Simpsons time; time does pass, and the world around the characters changes, but the characters themselves are unaffected by the passage of time and never age.
>>
>>33089222
>piss off older fans
Good.
>>
^(u)
>>
>>33089064
>- 3: There are twenty times more Spearow included to the movie than in the original OS episode: they were 50 but now 1000.
Fucking CG ruined anime
>>
>>33089259
You need to be 18 or older to post here.
>>
>>33089188

If the anime had a large group of older fans, you'd have a point, but they know that most of the audience leaves after each series and gets replaced for the next one, which is why continuity was mostly thrown out the window after DP (BW didn't have any continuity with previous series until DP, and XY and SM have very little and none with each other) in favor of each series being almost completely self-contained.
>>
>>33089279
Seriously though, who honestly thought Ash's will grow up through the adventures? Most only like Ash in XY because of his look, but he was and still is 10.
>>
File: blasty.gif (2MB, 418x233px) Image search: [Google]
blasty.gif
2MB, 418x233px
>>33089064
>(for instance, if Bulbasaur were the main star, what about the young children who picked up Squirtle?)
didn't stop those faggots from lionizing charizard
>>
>>33089633
even though charmander was the only starter to evolve, it was also the starter to get the least screentime
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.