[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leave NU to me!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 8

File: 1496721586768.png (319KB, 430x482px) Image search: [Google]
1496721586768.png
319KB, 430x482px
Leave NU to me!
>>
You mean PU?
>>
>>33088393
He's moved up to NU just in time for Decidueye to keep dropping.

Sorry cuck.
>>
>>33088386
>Make it spin on fire
>Dark type
>Would be better if it was fire so it had a good physical fire attack
>>
Why is Incineroar so awesome? Only owlfags will disagree.
>>
>>33088513
*awful
>>
>>33088513
This

>>33088513
Buttblasted owlcuck detected
>>
Can't deny that incineroar is still ugly
>>
Incineroar is actually good in NU, it's seeing a lot of usage in the tournament too.
Intimidate and a better moveset will make it a real threat to consider.
>>
He's actually pretty good in NU, the Assault Vest set tanks literally any special hit thrown it

I just want Intimidate to release so he can tank physical hits too
>>
>>33088386
If it's any consolation you are definitely the next Greninja and will be the only fully evolved starter owned by a major character in the anime.
>>
>>33088905
Why would you use Incineroar over Emboar? Pivoting?
>>
>>33090178
Incineroar and Emboar preform completely different roles. Emboar is a wallbreaker, while Incineroar is a special wall/pivot. Incineroar doesn't have the right tools to function as a wallbreaker or an attacker at this moment.
>>
*blocks ur path*
>>
>>33090600
>Blaziken
>NU
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>33089107
You're retarded, and that's all there is to it.
>>
>>33088513
I'm an owlfag and even I agree. Incineroar is pretty cool
>>
>>33090292
>special wall with mediocre defensive typing and no recovery
>pivot that while slow again has a mediocre defensive typing and is very vulnerable to being worn down due to harzards and no recovery

Explai ln
>>
>>33088505
It already has Flare Blitz
>>
>>33088513
only cool thing about it is that at least it's not Fire/Fighting
>>
>>33090878
Do remember that Scizor, one of the greatest Pokémon of all time, was a fucking joke before burrito delivery in Platinum. I fully expect Incineroar to get a move that will bump it to UU, maybe Slack Off or Knock Off.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
9KB, 225x225px
How's it feel to know your starter ended up being the shitmon?
>>
>>33088589
the absolute state of vp
>>
>>33091134
Realistically speaking, is that even possible? It's a slow Fire type, I don't expect it to get higher than RU even if move tutors are kind to it.
>>
>>33091170
>t. Assmad owlcuck trying to make sealbrahs look bad
>>
>>33091170
You mean the other two are both shitmons, Decidueye is literally cucked by speed and useless special attack and Incineroar is just fucking frail and slow. Literally garbage. Primarina just needs some moves and a few stat rebalances and it's gonna rival Greninja in OU.
>>
>>33090878
it's not a wall, it's a pivot. It's decently bulky with AV, hits hard enough, and can pivot around with u turn, while keeping psychics, sneasel, and sceptile in check.
It's decent, but only in NU. I don't think intimidate will magically propel it to UU. Look at emboar with reckless.
>>
File: under the sea.jpg (11KB, 281x180px) Image search: [Google]
under the sea.jpg
11KB, 281x180px
>>33091258
Of course I meant the other two were shit. That much is self evident.
>>
>>33091247
I fucking hate Incineroar, however, I can see potential. Arcanine is really good with intimidate and E-Speed, as well as morning sun. While Incineroar will never get recovery outside of some divine act of mercy on GF's part, if it ever gets that stab Sucker Punch along side Intimidate, t could very easily rival Arcanine with its ability to also U-Turn.
>>
>>33091376

>| 20 | Arcanine | 8.56589% | 44499 | 9.737% | 35216 | 9.820% |
>Ranked C-
Wait, what? Why is it so high in usage despite the ranking? I just assumed Arcanine was pretty bad in UU.
>>
>>33091436
You'd be surprised. Usually, rankings are based on tournament usage on Smogon over just ladder matches. In tournaments, people will exploit Arcanine's weaknesses being a fire type more frequently. However, that still doesn't stop Arcanine from being a great physical wall and pivot with Intimidate, Will-o-Wisp and Morning Sun as well as providing offensive pressure with Flare Blitz, Wild Chrge and E-Speed priority. Plus it is decently quick for a tanky mon, is immune to burns itself and can utilize Special movesets as well. All around versatile mon, but has too many weaknesses.
>>
>>33091522
Yeah, in the viability ranking thread people are discussing how it's practically a meme and should drop to D-rank, being outclassed by other Fire types such as Infernape and Entei as an attacker and generally not working well as a wall due to the multitude of bulky water types. I haven't encountered many Arcanine while playing so those stats legitimately surprised me.
>>
>>33091436
It's popular with furfags so it has overinflated usage.
It's not good in the tier.
>>
>>33091170
Vensaur and Swampert are pretty decent though
>>
>>33091750
It's sub optimal, definitely, but it still has places where it shines. That and I'm guessing a lot of people like it because it's Arcanine.
>>
>>33091827
Incineroar is slower and has no way to deal with Water types at all, though. If Arcanine struggles that much I can't see Incineroar getting all the way up to UU.
>>
File: 1454016429374.png (464KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1454016429374.png
464KB, 600x800px
>>33091804
Can't argue with you there.
>>
>>33091249
Except that's wrong because owlbros never falseflag. We're too morally superior to do that.
>>
>>33088386
People actually think that Owl will drop.

Get a fucking grip. Barafags have been wrong EVERY SINGLE TIME. This isn't even funny anymore, just pathetic. You got the absolute shitmon. Accept it.

There is NOTHING you can do to change this.
>>
>>33091093
>Tank/bulky attacker
>Needing recoil stab
>>
>>33091983
The owl should drop, but I don't say this out of spite, it's for its own good. The only reason why you wouldn't want the owl to drop to RU is that you don't play competitive at all.
>>
>>33092041

HP
Attack
Defense
Sp. Atk.
Sp. Def.
Speed
Base;

explain me, why he's any good? just the meta with lack of better grass type?
http://www.smogon.com/dex/sm/pokemon/decidueye/vgc17/
>>
>>33092041
We don't want owl to drop because that would mean that the bad guys, aka barafags, win. We've been fighting the good fight to keep Decidueye UU against all odds, and we will win against the evil cancer that wants Decidueye to drop.
>>
>>33092336

but decidueye is worse than sceptile
>>
>>33091134
>Burrito delivery in Platinum
I'm finally convinced that Plat is the best game in the series. I don't remember getting my burrito, though...
>>
>>33092336

decidueye is worse than primarina and incineroar when it comes to stats, I don't get why he's praised
>>
>>33091888
>t.faggot barashitter trying to make owlbros look like stuck up pricks
>>
>>33092376
>decidueye
>worse stats than incineroar
???

Decidueye has decent speed. Incineroar do not.
>>
>>33092271
Decidueye was good against stall at some point thanks to the combination of Spirit Shackle, Swords Dance and decent special bulk which provided setup opportunities. It fell hard when Clefable initially dropped to UU and became the most commond wall, and Decidueye couldn't break past it at all. Now Clefable is gone, but its horrible speed tier and the common presence of Pokemon with Persuit just make its life really hard. It's outclassed by many stallbreakers and Tsareena is more useful for hazard removal with U-turn and recovery.
>>
>>33092395

eh, dude, they introduced trick room, they introduced items to make pokemon slower, they literally released no support for slower mon

>>33092614

this is interesting point, it shows that decidueye is overrated
>>
>>33092719
It's not really overrated, it's close to RU even in usage. Most of the stuff below it is arguably worse, and, while it's not good, it's still completely viable.
>>
Another fine thread ruined because of salty overdefensive barafags. Smh.
>>
>>33092614

I guess I know where the problem lies

incineroar is worse than many other physical attackers it may have bulk ect. but it's shit because of stats, it could be used as an bulky supporter with darkest lariat but decidueye is better for that job, gf need give incineroar better move set

I hate the fact that they introduced stats higher than arceus, arceus should be the peak of the stats
>>
>>33092877

you know, it's not like that certain mon is better than other, it's just a game company which defines one monster higher over another, this is why I'm not playing this game anymore
>>
>>33092945

we should have easier system and concentrate only at the mon we like and use them for battle
>>
>>33088386
Incineroar is god
>>
>>33088505
>what is flare blitz?
>>
>>33088949
This
>>
>>33088386
Deshitueye is dropping to RU soon. Don't believe me? Check it's usage
>>
>>33090755
We need more owlfags like you
>>
Man, it gets tiring seeing Owlcucks on the defensive ALL THE DAMN TIME.

It keeps dropping in usage while Incineroar is rising.
Incineroar gets to be in the movie.
Ash's Litten is clearly going to evolve with the emotional investment put into it.

I mean yeah Decidueye got Pokken, but who cares? Is the falseflagging Owlcucks keep pulling off all they have left? Can an owlfag explain?
>>
>>33091134
You heard it here, folks. Owlfag admitted
They are the only reason Decidueye is UU. Btw he's going to drop
>>
>>33094868
>It keeps dropping in usage while Incineroar is rising.

proof or btfo, I'm tired of this bullshit, both are terrible
>>
Friendly reminder that Incineroar is PU by viability, not NU by viability. It will drop back down to PU.
>>
guys can we talk about something different? which mon is good for incineroar in doubles? you know, he might not be the fastest but I thought he can be send first and try to set up to sweep some mon

like;
incini/alola ninetails
turn1;
bulk up/swords dance/protect/fake out + auroara veil
turn 2;
set up/protect+reflect/light screen
turn3;
darkest lariat/flare blitz+icy wind [for speed drop]

or mimikyu;
fake out+trick room
set up+light screen
>>
>>33095208

if he only had copycat he would be paired with arcanine and use burn up
>>
>>33095208
Incineroar sux in doubles without Intimidate, VGC is your best bet.

This is the most used Incineroar team on GL for VGC: https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/rentalteam/BT-4868-4114
Second most used: https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/rentalteam/BT-4345-9D33

This is the highest VGC Incineroar team on GL right now, but it's really weird and I don't really understand the idea behind it. I think the new season just started so I guess it's to be expected:
https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/rentalteam/BT-1FB9-4964

And speaking of memes, this is currently the highest rated team for Battle Spot Doubles:
https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/rentalteam/BT-6297-4AA8
>>
>>33092395
>70 speed
>Decent

Still not useable.
>>
>>33092877
Incineroars stats aren't the problem, as its stats make it a very good AV tank user. The real problem with Incineroar is the lack of coverage it gets: Its best fighting move is cross chop which isn't even 100% accurate, its best fire STAB has recoil damage and it has absolutely NO way to deal with water or flying types.
>>
>>33095346

to be fair, these teams are fucking sad... alola ninetails should have aurora veil no matter what
>>
>>33095346

hmmm... scarfed alolan persian parting shoot with incineroar's intimidate... for safe set up sounds interesting
>>
>>33096326

they should give parting shoot to incineroar and zoroark, but... IT'S GAME FREAK, they don't understand
>>
incineroar+ zoroark;

fake out for special attacker and counter for physical attacker [zoroark with the focus sash]
>>
>>33091258
>Primarina just needs some moves and a few stat rebalances

So, in otherwords, a major balancing act?
>>
File: 325.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
325.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>33096514
>>
>>33094793
of baras
>>
>>33088386

this is bait, isn't it
I'm so fucking done with this site, I can't even go into a thread like this and try to post something nice because of you fucking degenerate pices of trash. I hate you, I really fucking hate you. I wrote a regular, nice post prior to this, one because I like Decidueye, to get the thread going and even attached a nice image. But then it hit me, this image, the Incineroar's pose. This is fucking bait. Just trash, awful, time and thread-wasting trash. I weep for whomever was comisione to do this trite, and pray one day all of you degenerates get some kind of incurable and extremely painful disease that can make you feel the same pain that you cause onto this board daily with your repulsive prescence.

I'm done, just fucking done
>>
>>33097020
Nice false flag, barafag. Enjoy NU.
>>
>>33097020
Good, one less owlfag on the site
>>
>>33097032

wait till next gen when they introduce something better than your owl xD
>>
File: 1493773366681.jpg (119KB, 1000x581px) Image search: [Google]
1493773366681.jpg
119KB, 1000x581px
>>33088386
im calling the police on you
>>
File: 1500668242021.jpg (153KB, 1064x374px) Image search: [Google]
1500668242021.jpg
153KB, 1064x374px
>>33098552

NO
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.