[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need your help /vp/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: img.jpg (83KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
83KB, 600x600px
I'm coming here from /ck/. I don't post on this board because it seems like cancer but I am a lifelong Pokemon fan.

I have a daughter. She's 14 months old. I've been raising her alone since her mother left when she was about 3 months (she never wanted to raise a kid anyway, we're both only 22). I want to introduce my daughter to Pokemon by buying her a stuffed animal of one of the starters, but I don't want to be biased. My personal favorite has always been Totodile.

Please, recommend a starter from any of the games for me to get a stuffed version for her. I'll get the one with the best pitch.

For reference, my daughter's favorite things currently are pillows, ants, and rain. Thanks in advance.
>>
Totodile
>can learn Rain Dance
>happy ass mofo
>he's your favorite, you'll know how to pitch it best
>>
>>33087771
This here
>>
>>33087756
It's a breath of fresh air when ousiders come to this board. Distractes me from the amount unbridled cancer that infests this board.

Get her a todadile.
>>
>>33087771
Actually this. I mean, if Rain is one of her favorite things then any water starter is probably a good move, but Totodile is definitely the happiest looking one. Plus none of the other starters really relate to ants, and since you're dealing with plushes the pillow thing doesn't come into play too much.

Alternately, see about getting a small bundle of 3 starter plushes and let her pick her favorite herself. Saw a video a while back of babies "picking their starter," parents lined up a set of Kanto starters and let the kids grab one. Look it up if you haven't seen it, it's kinda cute.
>>
>>33087771
>>33087776
>>33087787
>>33087797
Alright, I'm considering the Totodile plush. But the eyes on it are really just big red ovals, I'm afraid it looks too mean. Regular Totodile is fine and all, its just the plush looks kinda fucking weird. Any suggestions?
>>
Greninja. It's never too early to start teaching her about the meta.
>>
>>33087756
>implying her generation is going to give a fuck about pokemon
>>
File: 1394113593888.png (168KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1394113593888.png
168KB, 320x240px
>>33087756
Magikarp
>>
>>33087814
Wooper

Literally one of the most innocuous looking pokemon species
>>
You better get a gen1 starter. Get all three - charmander, squirtle, and bulbasaur. Let her decide.
>>
File: choicescarffroakie.png (957KB, 628x1113px) Image search: [Google]
choicescarffroakie.png
957KB, 628x1113px
Froakie.
1st stage is cute, 2nd and final evos look cool, and if she ever gets into competitive she won't be disappointed in her favorite because greninja is broken as fuck.
>>
>>33087814
Check around for different ones, might be able to find something similar but without weird eyes for a reasonable price.

Or change plans, maybe go for Mudkip, I don't think it has much that could be considered scary. Or if you're not dead-set on a starter, >>33087821 raises a good point.
>>
12 posts in and this hasn't devolved into a starterwar yet
I'm proud of you, /vp/
>>
File: klefki.jpg (157KB, 1900x1665px) Image search: [Google]
klefki.jpg
157KB, 1900x1665px
>>
Did they make Castform or Durant toys yet?
Castform's practically like a pillow that makes shit rain.
>>
>>33087821
Where to buy Wooper plush?
>>
>>33087819
i think she will be in time for the reboot of the remakes.
>>
>>33087756
mudkip
>>
>>33087898
Durant exists, I've seen it at a Pokémon Center.
>>
>>33087821
fuck i just realised how great a wooper plush would be
>>
On the topic of nonthreatening blue happy things, Wobbuffet might work.
>>
>14 months
Idunno man, I'd let her start to develop her own tastes instead of trying to push your own, it's too soon for that. In a few years you can just ask her whether she'd like to try some of the things you like, but again, don't force it if she doesn't want to.
>>
>>33088254
Its not about forcing her. It's a baby it won't devellop it's own taste until 7 to 12 years so OP is just broadering her horizon

Its not because she got a Totodile plush to a 2yo that she is thereforecompeled to spend her life on /vp/ like us
>>
>>33088254
its better she receives proper eduacation from her parents than develop her opinions based on media and social pressure.
Parents are SUPPOSED to teach their kids whats good and whats not.
>>
>>33087756
Jigglypuff, fluffy, soft, pink, a literal pillow, also, did your gurl learned any of your egg moves?
>>
>>33087814
You mean this one? Yikes! It does look pretty fucking scary. Regular Totodile plushes look good for me.
>>
File: jkmu_snorlax_bean_rev_bag.jpg (74KB, 600x464px) Image search: [Google]
jkmu_snorlax_bean_rev_bag.jpg
74KB, 600x464px
>>33087756
They make bean bag chairs that look like snorlax that could be good for kids although they are expensive plus there are a bunch of imitators out there.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.