[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there actually any good pokemon youtubers? I really only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

Are there actually any good pokemon youtubers?

I really only watch pimpnite for team builds and Scykoh for nuzlockes.

Kind of hoping to find more nuzlocke channels.
>>
>>33087231
No. YouTubers are by definition egotistical narcissistic assholes, and anybody who enables them should be ashamed of their poor taste.
>>
>>33087243
What's the definition of YouTubers?
>>
>>33087252
>>33087243
You·Tu·ber
ˈyo͞oˌt(y)o͞obər/
noun
noun: YouTuber; plural noun: YouTubers

a frequent user of the video-sharing website YouTube, especially someone who produces and appears in videos on the site.
"we've been seeing top YouTubers getting TV deals over the last couple of years"
>>
>>33087252
Anybody who is self-centered enough to think that anyone else should give a shit about watching them play video games or whatever the fuck they do.
>>
>>33087274
We're not impressed by your contrarian opinions, anon. Let people like things.
>>
>>33087304
You can like it. You just probably shouldn't if you're above 10 years old.
>>
>good pokemon youtubers
no
>>
>>33087320
Calm down and stop being narrow minded friend. There are good things in the world too. Just cause you've seen youtubers that market themselves to children doesn't mean there aren't good ones as well.

You fucking moron :^)
>>
>>33087243
I'm sorry you're envious of successful people anon..
>>
>>33087231
>Are there actually any good pokemon youtubers?
No.
>>
>>33087334
If you want to point me to some, I'll be happy to give them a chance. But so far, I've never encountered any who do anything more than "funny sounds and dumb memes will make the kids like me."
>>
If anyone looking for serious videos of pokemon tcg openings go watch PrimetimePokemon.
Other youtubers I watch use loud music, silly reactions and overall treat you like a kid.
>>
>>33087337
If that's your definition of success, I genuinely feel bad for you.
>>
>>33087353
>serious videos of pokemon tcg openings
>>
>>33087353
I just wanna see people playing the games.
>>
File: Rule 11.jpg (61KB, 508x269px) Image search: [Google]
Rule 11.jpg
61KB, 508x269px
You do know that technically the discussions of Youtube streamers is a bannable offense on here, as it falls under advertisment. The only reason it isn't enforced is because no one ever reports people.
>>
>>33087231
I seriously doubt there are good pokemon youtubers, the ones I found good aren't even active anymore.
>>
>>33087380
People who plug their own streams get banned all the time. I do wish it extended to talking about other streams also, but it's a start.
>>
>>33087231
Littlez used to do pretty chill showdown stuff, but not so much anymore.

Usually it was just him or him and his pal dicking around on showdown.
>>
>>33087349
Tbh you should look for factual stuff if you want maturity. There are some good series' on the betas/unused content of each game. Specifically Yuriofwind and Pikasprey Yellow although they're not the only ones to do series' on that.
>>
>>33087393
It doesn't even extend to Youtubers blatantly starting threads about themselves and talking about themselves in third person.
>>
>>33087393
There was a time a few years ago when anons here would stream games just for fun. Before it was a phenomenon. No one was looking to make a career out of it or anything it was all very nice and they were good times.
>>
>>33087463
Yep. This shit got banned when people started monetizing that shit.
>>
>>33087463
Exactly. I had no problem with that. It's people who think that they should make money because they play Pokémon and have a capture card that sadden me. The only thing worse is that is works, and dumbasses actually are willing to watch them.
>>
>>33087475
I was one of the very first people in Twitch Plays Pokémon. The creator or a friend of his advertised it here and when there was only ~15 people we were trying to release charmeleon. His script crashed and I left and when I came back there was ~60 people, then the next morning there was 15,000. It was wild.
>>
>>33087475
>>33087463
Op here.
What shit?
I'm not promoting any channels I just want more shit to watch on youtube.
>>
>>33087349
Watch channels about competitive battling like pokeaim, blunder, etc.
>>
>>33087231
>good
>youtube
Pick one.
>>
>>33087496
We're not talking about you, friend. This guy >>33087380 is but he's a fucking moron considering this entire board is an advertisement for Pokémon.
>>
>>33087497
I have no interest in competitive battling. What else have you got?
>>
File: Capture.png (9KB, 459x103px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
9KB, 459x103px
>>33087354
>>
>>33087506
Then you're shit out of luck. Competitive videos are the only pokemon related stuff on youtube that isn't just "lel randumb xDDD" since it's not targeted at children.
>>
>>33087231
The Team Four Star nuzlockes are fun.
They aren't primarily pokémon so they sometimes make mistakes but they're not "cringing through the whole thing" bad.
But yeah it really helps that they're three because unless the person is really interesting, which is rare on Youtube and especially in Pokémon videos, which are mostly targeted at children, someone speaking for hours on end is just boring, especially in Pokémon which is not that much of a strategy game.

I used to watch the Shadypenguiin/Nappy Soul lockes but now they both really get on my nerves especially Nappy. If you don't mind him being obnoxious and way too into it, these aren't bad runs in themselves, the concept is fun especially when they have to teambuild with all the restraints.

Also, why the fuck are people answering to this >>33087243 guy ?
>Waaaah I don't like things
Well then big guy I guess this thread isn't for you
>>
>>33088230
You're on /vp/, a place that never tolerated Youtubers up until the Sun/Moon leak season brought in tons of newfags from reddit and Youtube that thought this shit was fine to discuss. Get over yourself.
>>
>>33087243
Agreed. YouTubers, speedrunners and streamers are the cancer of video gaming.
>>
>>33087231
werster is fun, though he doesn't exclusively speedrun pokemon
OldManWillakers's nuzlock streams were also fun and are uploaded on yt, though he stopped doing pokemon since he couldn't make any money off it at the time.
>>
The only one I follow is Patterrz. He actually seems to enjoy Pokemon as much as I do.
>>
>>33087231
what so fun about watching poketubers?
What kind of content are you expecting?
>>
The best I can think of is Chuggaconroy, but he's not really a poke-tuber so to speak. His Pokemon LPs are fairly good though, even if they are just regular LPs rather than Nuzlockes.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.