[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When Would You Say This Franchise Jumped the Shark?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: fonzieonwaterskis.png (83KB, 334x406px) Image search: [Google]
fonzieonwaterskis.png
83KB, 334x406px
Pic related
>>
>>33085025
Gen 3 according to the schoolyard the adding of abilities and limited ev investment killed it.
>>
When did battles in the anime stop being monster cockfights and become full-on shonen explosion fests?

Around that time
>>
Gen 6 seemed to do it but Gen 7 saved its ass.
>>
>>33085046
>anime
>>
>>33085046
What are you talking about? The fight between Ash and Paul was the only good thing to come out of DP and XYZ was amazing.
>>
>>33085072

As an advertisement, the anime is reflective of the franchise's current state.
>>
>>33085084
So, it was horrible during Hoenn and Unova but fucking amazing during Kalos? Isn't it the other way around? The only part I agree with is in that Alola is pretty okay.
>>
I'd say gen 3 with being able to control the weather was the start but the powers given to gen 4 legends is unarguably and objectively where they really went overboard.
>>
>>33086433
Probably this. Mewtwo did something similar in the first movie with the weather but at least it and the weather trio weren't literal universe-destroyers or gods. That was a really crazy jump.
>>
if you think pokemon has jumped the shark, you've seen nothing yet
wait until we get something retarded like pokemon+human fusions
>>
>>33085025
Unova.
>>
>>33086587
Unova is the gen where they tried to get the fucking train back on the rails.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.