[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If N can talk to pokemon because of his innocence and purity,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: 17235856294478.png (297KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
17235856294478.png
297KB, 800x450px
If N can talk to pokemon because of his innocence and purity, does that mean literally everyone else in the pokemon world, including the MCs have too many flaws or some type of darkness within them that prevents them from doing the same?
>>
He can't actually talk to pokemon, it was just autism
>>
Other way around. N had many sexual encounters with Pokemon at a young age and the DNA exchanges corrupted him.
>>
>>33084417
Consider the following: If you say something that can't be proven, it will only become true if you believe it
>>
>>33084446
*someone
>>
>>33084417
Yes, and from real life people, the Sinnoh lore, and Olivia currently it's pretty damn clear what that darkness is...
>>
>>33084417
N is a special snowflake Mary Sue and so has special snowflake powers. It's that simple.

Incidentally gen 5's story was the worst Pokemon has ever seen.
>>
>>33084540
>gen 5's story was the best
Ftfy

Also
>N
>mary sue

If N is a mary sue, I can't even imagine how you would classify Zinnia.
>>
>>33084606
Gen 5's story was a melodramatic soap opera. Gen 2 had the best story.
>>
>>33084540
>N is a special snowflake Mary Sue
Is /vp/ actually this retarded? In what way is N a Mary Sue? Please try to justify this, because right now you sound like a fucking madman. N's flaws are heavily touched upon in the story itself, which makes me think you didn't really pay attention to the story in the first place.
>>
>>33084417
He's a dumb kid at heart.
>>
>>33084627
>gen 2
>story
Yes, beating team rocket in an hour in 2 different places really feels like a story
>>
>>33084606
>>gen 5's story was the best
What? SM has the best story.
>>
File: Mew_Pokédex_entry_(4).jpg (200KB, 483x1548px) Image search: [Google]
Mew_Pokédex_entry_(4).jpg
200KB, 483x1548px
>>33084417

No. Fuji saw Mew, so he was pure of heart.
>>
>>33084906
(You)
>>
>>33084627
Gen 2 had a story?
>>
>>33084927
He was pure.
Pure Evil.
>>
>>33084972

No. Fuji wasn't evil at all.
>>
>>33084606
>Unovabortion actually thinks N is better than Zinnia
lmoa

>>33084652
>can talk to Pokemon
>beloved by everyone
>only non player trainer to catch a Legendary pokemon in the main story but it's ok because he's special
>the destined king of the Unova region
>has numerous other characters designed solely to be his servants
>bad guy's plan revolves entirely around him

Sorry, Unovabortion, the "gen 5 has a good story" meme has no basis in reality.
>>
>>33084867

Story is just an excuse for the gameplay. It should never come before the gameplay otherwise it can harm the it if not done right. Gen 5 was very linear and railroaded. Incidentally was the start of Pokemon games becoming piss easy as highlighted by Gym Leaders having 3 Pokemon and Elite 4 having 4. Even if GSC and HGSS had poor level scaling the prior exp system made it very easy to train up many low level Pokemon at once. Exp share was a band-aid fix for the new broken exp system that punishes you for fast leveling.

The story didnt need to be any more complex than Gen 2s. It expanded on old lore while adding new.
>>
Is N capable of talking to pokemon due to his innocence? I thought that was only a special ability he had.
>>
>>33084417
N probably has a similar ability to that eyebrows girl from the Arceus movie but was raised to believe that only he could communicate with pokemon because of his purity.
>>
>>33084417
>raised surrounded by many pokemon
>not learning how to talk to them
If the MCs did the same, they could talk to their team during the orgies I'm sure.
N being pure probably had nothing to do with it. He was intentionally kept retarded.
>>
>>33084627
Gen 2 had no story. At all.
>Kid goes on an adventure
> Kid comes across a town where bad guys took over a well, and he promptly drives them out.
> Next city he goes to, bad guys take over radio tower. He drives them out.
>Basically anywhere the bad guys are, the kid drives them out.
> Boss loses to 10 year old again
> Entire second half of the game has absolutely no plot whatsoever and the fight with Red, while epic, comes out of nowhere and has no rewarding conclusion.

At least Gen 5 had a plot where gym leaders meant something in the plot and where the villain team does something of value by taking over the league.

If you want a good Pokemon story read the manga.
>>
>>33085093
Gen 4 had much better lore in my opinion. Johto's lore, while good, basically amounted to urban myths that had no bearing in the plot at all.

>There's this one bird who sparkles and occassionally goes to the top of this tower, and another one who's a NEET and lives in a cave. Also some dogs who really fucking hate you in particular.
>>
>>33085000
Neither does your "Gen 2 has a good story", assuming you're the same guy.

>Completely forgets about the fact that N's biggest flaw is his ideology and I am so sorry did he seriously just forget about the fact that N has that ideology of his?
>>
>>33084927
Didnt Fuji work on the mewtwo experiments?
>>
Hey how about we all agree Pokemon games never have entirely good plots at all, and that the best those have to offer are the lore and manga?
>>
>>33085874
He did nothing wrong. He helped bring about the miracle of life.
>>
>>33085000
>beloved by everyone
He is only beloved by Team Plasma, and not even all of them. Everyone else sees him as strange or pitied him at the end of BW.
>only non player trainer to catch a legendary
Technically speaking Ghetsis did in BW2, as did Cyrus. Same with Lillie since Nebby listens to her.
>the destined king of the Unova region
That was attempted propaganda to legitimize Team Plasma.
>has numerous other characters designed to be his servants
No...?
>bad guy's plan revolves around him
How does that make someone a Mary Sue?

The closest thing Pokemon has to a Mary Sue is Lillie.
>>
>>33084443
lol
>>
File: 1456887358794.jpg (69KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1456887358794.jpg
69KB, 450x450px
>>33085943
>>
>Mary Sue
Friendly reminder that merely having signs of Sue-ism does not make a character a Mary Sue. It all depends on how the writer handles it.

Another reminder that "Mary Sue" as a derogatory term means fuck all nowadays because faggots who don't understand the word keep using it.
>>
>>33085890
Preach
>>
>>33084606
Gen V is the worst generation
Not a single miserable ribbon
0/10
>>
>>33085828

IMO some stuff is better left unexplained. Explaining too much can kill the mystery surrounding a character. To use Darth Vader as an example, the prequels made him into a faggoty bitch which I think many would agree. This is why I dislike the legendary subplots from Gen 3 and on. They are very defined and finite in their ability which leaves little to the imagination. Arceus for a Pokemon God I found very underwhelming.

Gen 1 and 2 had their own unique charm. The Legendaries were Legends because they were so rare, not because they were demigods. They were more akin to Sasquatch or the Loch-ness. That leaves a lot of room for headcanon like "Mews under the truck" and "Mewthree". Palkia and Dialga were like "They control time and space? Whatever".

I also sorta liked that I was not forced to do catch the box legends in Gen 2. So I took the adventure at my own pace.
>>
>>33085000
>only non player trainer to catch a Legendary pokemon in the main story
Do Gladion and Lusamine suddenly not exist?
>>
File: 1500463377057.png (215KB, 437x446px) Image search: [Google]
1500463377057.png
215KB, 437x446px
>>33084417
>>33084427
>>33084443
>>33084446
>>33084526
>>33084540
>>33084606
>>33084842
>>33084927
>>33085094
>>33085575
>>33086055
N can talk to Pokemon because he is a Zoroark. Did none of you connect your BW1 save to BW2?
>>
>>33084906
agreed. everyone likes to shit on it lately because of the anti-SM circlejerk, but if you're someone who likes story (i.e. not someone who whines about the existence of cutscenes), you have to consider SM to be the best in that regard (though not much else).
>>
>>33086952
Fair enough. I really liked how they made a Pantheon out of the legendaries in Gen 4. What you described in regards to the truck and Mewthree myths could be more due to lack of knowledge and that the internet was pretty young and full of bullshit when those rumors were circulating. Today such myths would gain no such traction. That's just me, though.
>>
>>33087060
Zoroark can't talk that much.
>>
>>33084906
No it doesn't. I'd argue the story is actually one of the worse ones we've gotten, actually. And not because of the cutscene stuff either.
>>
>>33086952
I completely agree.
>>
>>33086952
>HGSS forces you to fight the box legend and be the hero of the kimono people
Why? It's so out of the way and both dungeons are complex. I'd rather just go to the elite 4 straight away.
>>
>>33087869
Have to do it after gen 3 and 4's forced legendary encounters.
>>
>>33087046
>chuuni son of the villain and thug of the evil team is actually a good guy that stole the super secret prototype baby Arceus
That's... Kinda Mary Sueish m8
>>
He was just experiencing an inherent human ability called empathy. Ghetsis used N's naivete to his advantage and convinced him he had super special powers as part of his grand scheme.
>>
>>33087379
Sources in game disagree. Anime is not canon.
>>
>>33087902
That's objectively wrong though. Anime is the prime canon.
>>
>>33087902
Can't talk if it's choking/bouncing on my dick
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.