[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Agree?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: Double the money.png (267KB, 720x521px) Image search: [Google]
Double the money.png
267KB, 720x521px
Agree?
>>
>>33078985
I think you have it backwards, anon.
>>
The problem with the sequels is we're not getting the quality the third versions used to offer.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 280x291px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 280x291px
>>33078985
>USM is bad
>when it's not even out yet and there's no news
>BW2 is bad
>>
>>33078985
>op would rather play the exact same game than a sequal/alternate
>>
>>33079001
But B2W2 were even more better than third versions were.
>>
>>33078985
You are messing with this contrarian shithole's favorite games.
>>
>>33078985
bw2 is good though
we all know usum's gonna be shit
>>
>>33078985
Starsfags still can't get over it.
>>
File: 1427147351477.png (155KB, 281x259px) Image search: [Google]
1427147351477.png
155KB, 281x259px
>>33079015
>more better
>>
>>33079009
I think you're mistaken

>>33079012
The problem is they keep making two of the exact same games instead of combining elements from both games and making them into one. Retards will buy both though, so I can't say I blame them.
>>
>>33078985
jesus christ you people the games aren't even out yet, go outside if this is the shit you're going to complain about on this board
>>
>>33079016
>everyone who likes what i don't like is a contrarian!
Fuck off already. I bet people like you don't even play Pokemon and are just here to incite shitposting and flamewars.
>>
>>33079040
Good, a contrarian is replying to me, what now?
>>
>>33079034
It's still the same game with a few additions vs when bw2 was a sequel and had alot of new features and usm looks like its going the same path as bw2.
>>
>>33079062
>proves my point
aylmao
>>
File: MvQACpq[1].png (291KB, 981x505px) Image search: [Google]
MvQACpq[1].png
291KB, 981x505px
Fixed.
>>
>>33079090
>proves my point
I'm just ignoring your shitty opinion.
>>
>>33079104
I wasn't referring to the quality of the games, but the quantity of the following ones.
>>
>>33079132
We know. I would rather play a sequel/alternate than the same game with several new additions.
>>
>>33079034
This implies that the reason third versions are good is "combining the elements of both" when encounter table wise this is never the case, or that any of the games have any differences between versions worth buying both for. With double rehash edition, you can at least just buy the other version and get the full spread of exclusives when coupled with the first one, assuming you're too autistic to trade.

What makes third versions, and the sequels we got, good are the brand new things added and changes made not present in the originals whatsoever.
>>
>>33079104
this
>>
>>33078985
stop it with this shitty meme, nobody needs to fucking know about purplekecleon anymore
>>
>>33078985
This is the worst opinion I've ever seen.
>>
>>33078985

I would have agreed with the OP 5 and a half years ago. I assumed that BW2 were a ripoff since they were two, rather than one, enhanced version.

But having seen BW2's story and version differences, I am glad that they are separated under two versions. BW2 were the definitive Gen V games and did many things right.

They, Emerald, and Platinum are the "holy quaternity" of Pokemon games.

Crystal was better than GS but it was not top-tier in the slightest, despite being one enhanced version.

As for USUM, we don't know much about them to judge whether they will be good or not. People shat on BW2 during the 2 months when we didn't have any news on them. "Those two Kyurem formes are ugly. Game Freak is greedy for releasing 2 third versions rather than just one." But BW2 ended up being really great games.

So we shouldn't judge USUM until we actually have something to stand on. Box covers, new formes, and 20 seconds of footage won't cut it.
>>
You stupid? 3rd versions just throw in a few new elements. They dont have the time for that now.
>>
>>33078985
who cares you'll still buy it
game freak has your wallet by the sack
>>
>>33078985
Depends. BW2 were sequels so they kinda had to be two games. But there is no reason for there to be two in SM's case, as USUM is confirmed to be an alternate and has no reason to not be one game.
>>
>>33078985
Black 2 and White 2 were the best sequels, we ever had.
>>
>>33079820
Fuck off with your logical thinking and actual reasoning, retard.

>>33079852
There was no reason for BW2 to be two either. Truth and ideals do not play a part in it unlike BW1 and they could've simply let you choose the legendary to ally yourself with and give the other one to N.
>>
>>33078985
Except BW2 were some of the best if not the best games in the franchise but ok
>>
>>33079104
agree for this one
>>
b2w2 were better than third versions. Black city/white forest, different versions of opelucid city etc.
By contrast, all differences between sm were patchable through trading exclusives on gts
>>
>>33078985
Third versions are best when the first two versions have things that blatantly need to be addressed.
Sequels are best when the first two versions are already great.
>>
looks like this time we get the worst of both worlds

a complete rehash rerelease that still is split up between two games.
>>
>>33079154
Wow, are you actually stupid?
>>
File: fucking kids.jpg (45KB, 280x268px) Image search: [Google]
fucking kids.jpg
45KB, 280x268px
>>33078985
no

black and white 2 were the apex of the pokemon franchise, the best mainline pokemon games ever made

fuck you, stupid pleb
>>
>>33078985
Swap Crystal and BW2 and the meme is now correct.
>>
>>33078985
>Implying USUM are squeals.
>>
>>33079820
Swap out Emerald for HGSS and you're right.
>>
>>33079027
yes that's what the fuck he said
>>
>>33078985
>USM will check for the last completed SM save file (last Hall of Fame Entry)
>Pokemon League Champion is the your character from the SM
I will now buy your game.
>>
>>33079001

While BW2 are excellent, I do miss having a definitive way to replay a region.
>>
>>33081405
The counterargument is that having a later "definitive" way to play a region renders the earlier games as less meaningful. If Emerald is the "definitive" Hoenn, what does that mean for Ruby and Sapphire?

By doing sequels instead of "third versions," there's not "non-definitive" Unova and "definitive" Unova. There's "Unova," and "Unova two years later." It's all "definitive."
>>
>>33079040
But anon, you *are* a contrarian. You hate the popular games and love the unpopular ones.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.