[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>more aggressive-looking designs >plot about saving hoenn-and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Blaziken.jpg (37KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
Blaziken.jpg
37KB, 400x480px
>more aggressive-looking designs
>plot about saving hoenn-and possibly the world
>biomechanical-looking legendaries
Honestly, I think they just wanted the Digimon audience.
>>
>>33078452
Ya say that but Mewtwo, Pinsir, Scizor, Tyranitar, Steelux look more aggressive than 90% of Hoenn.
>>
>>33078452
And it worked. Fans like Digimon-ripoffs more than Digimon itself
>>
>get blown the fuck out in two different threads
>makes another one
You just don't learn your lesson, do you, you retarded bitch?
>>
>>33078480
Some time ago, there was an anon who said he didn't like the anime because the story didn't have high stakes. I began wondering if people like him were the reason behind R/S's different story.
>>
>>33078452
>more aggressive-looking designs
You mean more childish looking
>plot about saving hoenn-and possibly the world
Yep, very autistic
>biomechanical-looking legendaries
You mean Bionicle-looking legendaries

Gen 3 was a fucking mistake. It was a product of its time, though: heavily influenced by shit like Beyblade and Digimon and other toy trash.
>>
>>33078480

You're confusing OP with me :) >>33078509

Who's the retard now? It must be so hard believing more than one person hates your shitty gen.
>>
>>33078480
He's right though, you stupid Hoenbabby.
>>
>>33078522
>Who's the retard now?
You, because you had to make two posts to reply to two different people. Are you just new to 4chan or the internet in general? Either way, it'd be a big boon to this place if you just died. Give it some thought.
>>
>>33078452
They don't need the digimon audience.
>>33078509
Of course it's influenced by it, Gamefreak designs portions of the new Pokemon after what's popular with children at the time. Because, you know, Pokemon is for children.
>>
>>33078452
>>biomechanical-looking legendaries
Did we played the same games?
>>
>>33078562
No longer, since Digimon has become a niche franchise. You have to consider the fact that they had to compete for the same sort of audience back then.
>>
>>33078592
Back in 2003? Are you sure? Has Pokemon ever had anything to worry about after gen 1 and 2's successes?
>>
wow its a sad day when hoenn is the one drawing /vp/'s ire.
jk most of vp loved gen 3
>>
>>33079162
don't kid yourself, /vp/ hates everything
>>
>>33079313
don't kid yourself, /vp/ just never agrees on anything
>>
kic
>>
>>33079585
I disagree!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.