[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gush about your favorite pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 5

File: 479_Rotom6.png (160KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
479_Rotom6.png
160KB, 800x800px
I have some time to kill. Post your all time favorite Pokemon and explain why they're your all time favorite. Make it at least a paragraph or so. I'm gonna read every post.

Mine is Rotom. It's been over 10 years since I first Rotom on Serebii when he was playing through Japanese version of Diamond and thought it was the coolest Pokemon ever made. Made me sad that it was post game only in DP, but I was so happy when I finally caught it for the first time. It's my two favorite colors; blue and orange, and it's part electric which is my favorite type. Then platinum revealed its alternate forms and I remember being hyped as fuck for it. Gen V made them even better by changing each forms type while still keeping electric. Rotom becoming the pokedex in SM is really cool because one of my all time favorites can actually speak. Rotom is amazing.
>>
no one?
>>
File: 4062-Landorus-Therian.png (75KB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
4062-Landorus-Therian.png
75KB, 245x300px
Landorus-T is my favorite pokemon because it is one of the best Pokemon in the OU metagame. Thanks to its amazing combination of traits, such as Intimidate, an immunity to Ground, a base 145 Attack, and a diverse movepool, it can efficiently perform a variety of roles, easily fitting on many kinds of teams. Landorus-T can function as an excellent pivot, being able to set up Stealth Rock and check threats such as Zygarde and Garchomp while getting momentum with U-turn. Its access to different boosting moves in Swords Dance and Rock Polish and the introduction of Z-Moves also allow it to become a fearsome wallbreaker and setup sweeper, with the ability to defeat offense or stall with the appropriate move. However, Landorus-T's weakness to Ice and Water means it is defeated by common Pokemon such as Greninja and Keldeo. It also lacks any form of recovery, meaning it can't constantly switch into opposing Pokemon's attacks throughout the entire match. Lastly, its mediocre base Speed without boosts leaves it outsped by many offensive threats, such as Tapu Lele.
>>
File: Landino.jpg (45KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
Landino.jpg
45KB, 620x350px
Landorus-T is my favorite pokemon because it is one of the best Pokemon in the OU metagame. Thanks to its amazing combination of traits, such as Intimidate, an immunity to Ground, a base 145 Attack, and a diverse movepool, it can efficiently perform a variety of roles, easily fitting on many kinds of teams. Landorus-T can function as an excellent pivot, being able to set up Stealth Rock and check threats such as Zygarde and Garchomp while getting momentum with U-turn. Its access to different boosting moves in Swords Dance and Rock Polish and the introduction of Z-Moves also allow it to become a fearsome wallbreaker and setup sweeper, with the ability to defeat offense or stall with the appropriate move. However, Landorus-T's weakness to Ice and Water means it is defeated by common Pokemon such as Greninja and Keldeo. It also lacks any form of recovery, meaning it can't constantly switch into opposing Pokemon's attacks throughout the entire match. Lastly, its mediocre base Speed without boosts leaves it outsped by many offensive threats, such as Tapu Lele.
>>
File: inkalamari.jpg (50KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
inkalamari.jpg
50KB, 800x800px
>>33077067
dont bump your own thread twice its just sad.

ANYWAY

This one goes out to Inkay and Malamar. I've always been obsessed with cephalopods, my favorite being the cuttlefish. During the XY I saw that Inkay was a squid and I was already sold, it being adorable and having a unique typing/ability only sweetened the deal. Seeing it in game was even better because of the way its lights flash when it attacks or emotes (emulating the color changing chromatophores of the cuttlefish) My boyfriend went to Japan and surprised me with a big Inkay plush he got from the pokemon center there. I also love that it knows hypnosis because cuttlefish are known to flash their chromatophores dazzling displays that hypnotize or mesmerize their less intelligent prey. I consider Malamar to be my ace pokemon. Despite it not being the best I've been able to have a lot of success with it especially since SM introduced Z Crystals (Z-Hypnosis boosts speed even if the pokemon has contrary) Here is the set I use:

Malamar (M) @ Psychium Z
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Psycho Cut
- Knock Off
- Superpower
- Hypnosis

After Z-Hypnosis its at 409 Speed and ready to start setting up and sweeping.
>>
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.