[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GTS Negotiations was the best thing to ever bless Pokemon, I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
GTS Negotiations was the best thing to ever bless Pokemon, I used it more than most of the post game in BW and BW2

The trade system of BW where you can show several Pokemon was perfect, and the comunication method we had with Faces and Hearts was actually fun to use and fast, unlike Gen 6 nicknamed Pokemon, or preset sentences (it takes longer to choose them)

ITT: Great ideas from Gamefreak that were scratched for no reason
>>
>>33075076
pokedex rewards from fr/lg which actually gave you incentive to catch stuff, for example having 50 registered in your pokedex got you an exp share
>>
One step forward, two steps back, that's the Game Freak way!

More interesting game features have been retired by GF than they have introduced
>>
I'm socially awkward, so I don't like online trading in pokemon without previously establishing what we're trading using proper means of communication.
Even then I empty my team except for whatever I'm trading and select an empty box to avoid having the other party notice anything they might want as well or which is weird.
The faces didn't really help, it just added the fact the other party expects you to know what they're signaling to the list of social anxieties while trading. I barely ever know what they mean and fear they get frustrated.
Same shit applies to sun/moon's little phrases and using communicative nicknames. I never know what they expect from me.
>>
>>33075112
what the fuck does any of this means. stop being a little bitch it's a fucking game
>>
File: 2398327.jpg (68KB, 638x599px) Image search: [Google]
2398327.jpg
68KB, 638x599px
>>33075076
>walking pokémon
>portable soil from HG/SS
>moves like Hone Claws/Vacuum Wave no longer available via TM/Move Tutor
>PSS from Gen VI
>>
>>33075382
>walking pokémon
A shitty feature that doesn't contribute nothing to the game

>portable soil from HG/SS
You have Pelago now, and it's more efficient.
>>
File: 1500573138730.png (457KB, 1501x954px) Image search: [Google]
1500573138730.png
457KB, 1501x954px
>>33075778
>shitty feature that doesn't contribute nothing to the game
Wait just a goddamn minute
With the walking feature you could play with your pokemon and learn more about them personally.
And if you were a waifufag you could take your pokemon out to a place they liked and get a hug.
>>
>>33075076
>ITT: Great ideas from Gamefreak that were scratched for no reason
oh boy where does a person even begin?
>>
File: 1498162342079.jpg (57KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498162342079.jpg
57KB, 480x480px
>>33075087
>More interesting game features have been retired by GF than they have introduced
>>
File: 1425562331567.png (494KB, 899x658px) Image search: [Google]
1425562331567.png
494KB, 899x658px
>>33075076
>decided to use it once
>other person did nothing but constantly spam emotes
>never used it again
great idea GF
>>
>>33075085
I mean, Sun and Moon does something similar with Poke Pelago facilities being locked behind having certain amounts of pokemon.
>>
File: 1483677598543.png (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483677598543.png
34KB, 500x500px
>>33075988
>trying to get a Vullaby or Mandibuzz in White because regular GTS is fucking retarded and you can't ask for Pokemon you haven't seen yet because it's Gen 5
>throw up a Rufflet/Braviary hoping someone gets the idea
>keep getting spammed with frowns until they leave
>repeat ad nauseam until B2W2 where they finally make it possible to have it "seen" and I can make the completely reasonable deal of putting up a Braviary for Mandibuzz
While being able to ask for Pokemon you haven't seen has led to a gorillion more Mythical Demands, it's a fucking miracle for version-exclusives.
>>
>>33075085
they actually have that in sun moon, I think the professor gives you a lucky egg if you return to the lab after getting enough pokemon or something
I remember DPPt had the same thing as FRLG
there's also shiny charm, which they've been giving you since BW if you manage to complete the pokedex iirc
>>
>>33075988
>decide to use it once
>get a blatantly hacked level 24 shiny origin giratina named SASHA
>>
>>33075087
It wasn't always like this. GSC is more of a sequel than anything that followed
Masuda started this.
>>
>>33075778
>>walking pokémon
>A shitty feature that doesn't contribute nothing to the game
I know this is bait, but think about it for a second
Video games are meant to be fun
Having the extra aesthetic makes the game more enjoyable for many players
How does that not contribute?
And besides it gets you the golden leaves which DO affect gameplay so shut the fuck up
>>
>>33075778
Fucking mongoloids, I swear.
>>
>>33076120
Poor SASHA
>>
>>33075087
anon I
>>
>>33076693
WHO TOUCHED MY pootis
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.