[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Generation 8 Leeks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Based in China
Gyms and Trials are replaced by Dynasties which involve defeating a bunch of trainers before facing the "Emperor" and each one is unique and has their own system

List of "Dynasties"
1 Bambo (Ghost) At the Terracotta Army
2 Dedron (Ground) At the Pyramid In the Desert
3 Ginsen (Ice) At the top of Mount Everest
4 Carmeilia (Steel) at Pagoda 1
5 Chrys (Fighting) at Pagoda 2, the brother of Cermeilia, third battle takes place at the third Pagoda and is 2 v 1
6 Ryuki (Dragon) in the city by the giant Slowpoke statue. The rest of the Dynasty are based on band players
7 Narci (Psychic) at the top of the Pearl Tower
8 Lotus (Grass) at the top of Mount Tai

Elite 4 are named Osmon, Peony, Azale, and Ning

Professors name is Professor Larch
>>
>>33074089
It's time to stop.

If you have cool concepts for pokemon games, just call them that. Skip the leak bullshit and stop looking like an asshat
>>
>Bambo

Not grass? Also why use Ryuki and not Long?
>>
Starters
Grass/Steel Prehistoric Panda (Final evo has a metallic grass fan blade)
Fire/Ground Mongolian Horse (Final evo is like a centaur)
Water/Fighting Red Crested Crane (Final evo can "inflate" with water making it look bulky)

This game has its own form of "Tapus" in the form of dragons, here they are...
Yellow (Dragon/Electric)
Red (Dragon/Fire)
White (Dragon/Ghost)
Black (Dragon/Ice)

Games are called Pokémon East and West. Here is the legendary trio...
Azure Dragon represents the East, its Dragon/Grass and is a leader of the "Dragons" mentioned above similar to Lugia and the Bird trio
White Tiger is Steel/Fighting
Black Tortoise is Water/Dark

These legendries are similar to zygarde because you have to go to different buildings/ "mansions" to collect parts to form a statue which becomes these legends
>>
>>33074089
Nice source faggot
>>33074102
>>
The regional bug is a Fighting type Grasshopper

The regional Rodent is Yungoos

The regional "weak fish" is a Water/Dark cave fish

The Quasi legendary is a Giant Salamander (Grass/Fire)

The Pseudo legendary is a Quilin which is Dragon/Psychic and its ability is like Protean but only affects the second type

Mythicals are two Guardian lions, one Psychic Ground, the other Psychic Grass

There is a literal "monitor" lizard which is Dragon/Electric

If your still with me this is also all fake
>>
>>33074089
Not using Ginkgo for the professor's name?
>>
File: 388523.jpg (90KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
388523.jpg
90KB, 960x720px
>all these dragon types
Please stop, dragon was always meant to be a rare type, if you make half the region nothing but dragons then you've completely lost the point. Having another duo dragon legendary, with four other dragon legendaries, and yet another dragon pseudo is too much
>>
Out of all the "leaks", this is unironically my favorite
>>
Finally!
>>
Remember to report all "leak" threads
>>
>>33074089
I kinda like the Dynasty idea.

But personally I'd base it on Romance of the Three Kingdoms. Japan loves that shit.
>>
>>33074475
I think the idea of a rare type is bullshit, as a concept. What's the point in Rock, Paper, Scissors the game? Could you imagine if for whatever reason Scissors was harder to come by? Not a very balanced game. Movepools and BST should be factored in with more weight
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.