[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wobbuffet is trans.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

File: latest[1].png (9KB, 216x335px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
9KB, 216x335px
Wobbuffet is trans.
>>
>puts on lipstick
>is female now
2017, everyone.
>>
>>33072066
checked
>>
File: not a joke.png (79KB, 213x517px) Image search: [Google]
not a joke.png
79KB, 213x517px
it's okay when its Metroid
>>
>>33072064
Please fuck off to your containment board you degenerate trash.
>>
>>33072510
don't bully me thanks
>>
>>33072407
>Background artist for Metroid
>BACKGROUND ARTIST
>In Black Backgrounds: the Game
>Had no involvement in character design
>"Samus is actually a shemale"

God this makes me mad, why do people do this ? Samus is a girl, thats it, Sakamoto himself stated "a Metroid game was as likely to come to PlayStation 2 as Samus was to be transgender." Fuck, im mad, wish i could meet this Japanese fuck and kick him in the dick and make fun of him for making black backgrounds
>>
>>33074962
little baby cis man mad cause his childhood waifu had a dick after all lmao. that's what you get living life assuming trans people don't exist and erasing their existence.
>>
File: 1500236339267.jpg (383KB, 750x721px) Image search: [Google]
1500236339267.jpg
383KB, 750x721px
>>33075017
>baiting this hard
>>
>>33074962
You're genuinely retarded. Facts are facts, and Matsuoka Hirofumi's words are only facts and nothing but facts.
>>
>>33075032
Fucking Sakamoto confirmed that Samus is not transgender, are you stupid ? Hirofumi only worked on backgrounds, not on character design.

No (you) for you, also i dont care about anyones gender, what i dont like is fucking idiots forcing the transgender meme on everyone, Samus's gender does not make a difference, as i play Metroid games because they are fun to play, not because Samus is a girl, if you actually care about a characters gender, you should kill yourself, seriously.

Also, im not man btw faggot boy
>>
>>33075099
Who gives a single fuck about what Sakamoto thinks? He's a washed-up idiot who has barely done shit for Metroid. Hirofumi's words has more weight than anything that Sakamoto has ever said.
>>
>>33075099
samus' gender doesn't make a difference but it's only a problem when she's trans. it was a-ok when everything fit inside your narrow, bigoted worldview but now it's a problem.
>>
He is a washed up idiot who made the game and not a faggot that got payed for not doing anything in his first game, Hirofumi did background art for Ballon fight, also ñnown as Black Background: The Game part II: now with white pixels
>>
>>33075167
Its a problem when you force a gender on her, she was revealed to be female, thats it, what if i went around saying that Samus is actually male, wouldnt that be stupid ? youre doing the same thing, if Samus was originally revealed to be transgender, then it wouldnt be a problem, but she is canon female, i have a problem with people disrespecting the canon of Metroid, not with Samus's gender, if Samus was a transgender Chozo, it would be the same damn game and i would get mad when they called Samus a female
>>
>>33075190
right yeah just announce your main character is trans in the 80's. that's sure to go over well.

not to mention her being """"female"""" was a surprise anyway
>>
>>33075190
>if Samus was a transgender Chozo, it would be the same damn game and i would get mad when they called Samus a female
>chozo
>if she was trans you'd be angry for people to call her by her pronouns
kek
also literally everyone calk your asses and stop taking the b8 so seriously
>>
>>33075266
Well, she was not confirmed to be female in the original Metroid, you are only shown Samus on a bikini waving at the end, she could have easily been transgender, but she was confirmed as female in later games, stop pretending that she is trans, she is not.

>>33075304
Are you implying Chozos are only male ? Thats stupid, how would they reproduce ?
>>
File: file.png (265KB, 885x745px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
265KB, 885x745px
>>33072064
Sorry, I didn't know that Azurill were Wobbuffets.

No, seriously, back in generations 3, 4, and 5, a female Azurill had a 1 in 3 chance to turn into a male Marill when it evolved, because Azurill had a 75% chance to be female while Marill as 50/50 either way. The glitch was fixed in Gen 6, but if any Pokemon is trans, it's Azurill.
>>
>>33075346
I always found that glitch funny, i wonder why they made Azurill 75% female when Marill was and Azumarill were 50/50
>>
>>33075346
>The glitch was fixed in Gen 6

I didn't know it was fixed, that honestly makes me kind of sad. Some animals actually do that and it was a nice touch.
>>
>>33075322
you've literally been given actual proof she's trans. who's pretending again?
>>
>>33075397
Were exactly ?
Heres prove that she is not

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wlu5Mx-9wwU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDh0Z0Wp89c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG_terAuBBg
http://metroid.retropixel.net/gallery.php?gallery_id=mzm_manual&image_id=4

Well, on this regard and hopefully as a bit of closing, the original cited guide Q&A has turned up, and the context was "Will Metroid come to the PS2? Answer: That's as likely as Samus being a newhalf!"
Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Samus_Aran

Samus is a female human enhanced with Chozo, Metroid and X DNA, end of discussion.
>>
>>33075190
Stop replying to shitty bait
>>
My sides hurt from reading all this Metroid crap

>>33075346
It was a thing some animals do and they kept it for 3 gens, why change it?
>>
>>33075545
in the 80's and 90's there was no way they could get away with making it public.
>>
>>33075771
How about now ? They couldve easily revealed that Samus was trans in the manga, and that was also overseen by Sakamoto, he came up with the idea of Samus being a girl because it was fun, stop changing Samus's gender
>>
>>33075828
>How about now ?

that's what i'm saying, it is revealed now. you're trying to use old games to say it's not the case.
>>
agree
>>
File: SAMUS AIN'T TRANS.png (712KB, 1110x2004px) Image search: [Google]
SAMUS AIN'T TRANS.png
712KB, 1110x2004px
>>33072407
>>33075032
>>33075167
>>33075266
>>33075397
>>33075771
>>33075896
get out of my /vp/ Brianna Wu
>>
>>33076267
Ridley is a good girl
>>
>>33076267
I want to FUCK Ridley (male)
>>
>>33076267
how about you lick my shrunken tranny cock
>>
>>33076267
>you will never be a fresh and young bounty hunter who's unlucky enough to encounter Lady Ridley, then get beaten to one HP and dommed by her and get broken so hard that you end up being Ridley's personal boytoy
>>
File: -8 Ridley.png (26KB, 350x858px) Image search: [Google]
-8 Ridley.png
26KB, 350x858px
>>33076543
stop, you're making my dick sticky and wet
>>
>>33076806
allow me to clean it off for you :^3
>>
>>33075571
I think it was always just a bug, and never a reference to real animals doing that. It had to do with gender being a function of personality value. On evolution, personality value stays constant, but the gender function changes, resulting in the gender changing some of the time.

I guess they could have retconned the glitch into a feature if they wanted to.

>My sides hurt from reading all this Metroid crap
read pic related
>>
>>33072064
Are you referring to that particular Wobuffet or the species as a whole?
>>
>>33076961
Wobbufett is trans.
>>
File: toplel.png (83KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
toplel.png
83KB, 300x300px
>>33077086
You guys make my head hurt sometimes.
>>
the problem with any discourse on trans people is that they essentially don't exist. they're so rare. nobody is trying to erase them, they're not treated as though they're invisible, they're not underrepresented. the average person can expect to meet maybe up to ten trans people in their lives and become acquainted with one.
>>
>>33072407
Is this for real
>>
>>33079372
Completely.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.