[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you celebrate if Ash stopped being the anime protagonist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1500402233061.jpg (285KB, 480x768px) Image search: [Google]
1500402233061.jpg
285KB, 480x768px
How would you celebrate if Ash stopped being the anime protagonist?
>>
>>33072015
Hope it doesnt end up as garbage as VRAINS and Arc-V and Zexal
>>
>>33072040 #
Your mom is garbage. Literally anything is better than Ash
>>
>>33072056
Then you havent watched the latest Yugiohs. And my mom doesn't exist so try a different insult Mr. Latias cum in feral shitposter
>>
>>33072040
I mean, the pre-Synchro Arc-V was nice, and Zexal II was the most all-around solid YGO series (compared to the other good series - second half of GX and first half of 5D's, it has more stable animation and more entertaining filler, despite Dark Signer arc having slightly better writing and the Yubel arc having much better duels).
>>
>>33072056
Nice meme.
>>
I don't give a shit, chinese cartoon are stupid
>>
>>33072072
The writing in arc v went to shit half way through but Yuya is still 100 times better than Ash
>>
File: 1500281604217.jpg (996KB, 1440x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1500281604217.jpg
996KB, 1440x1836px
>>33072040
>>33072072
>implying VRAINS is bad
I bet you think SAO is a masterpiece
>>
I wouldn't care. Literally nothing would change if Ash were replaced as the protagonist. The only thing that would change is that it would piss off a ton of people and achieve absolutely nothing and Ash also has every trait that a protagonist needs to succeed and be likeable in a long running series like the Anime. The kind of people who try to claim it would suddenly be an improvement or that Ash is a bad protagonist are the same kind of people that expect Pokemon to be a super serious anime with blood and vicious combat and DEEPEST LORE and all of that shit that ultimately has little to no place in a franchise where the majority of the dangers are because of the Evil team of the year which are only involved in something like 25% of the game.

If people are expecting good writing in a Children's anime on par with something like Log Horizon then I am very sorry to say that the Pokemon anime is passable in quality if not sometimes genuinely high quality for it's goals and reasons for existence, not to mention that the recent movie entirely focused on Ash and Pikachu topped the Japan box office in just two-three days which sure as hell shows that Japanese consumers adore the duo so good luck ever seeing Ash replaced.
>>
>>33072571
This is a sad post.
>>
>>33072015
by actually watching the anime again
>>
>>33072157
The online game anime has been worn out and always ends up shit. The only thing it has going for it is not needing to explain magical bullshit that happens in game but its easily offset by the atrocious pacing and writing that occurs outside the game. And for the record, SAO is fucking garbage. You expect me to believe all those niggers survived inside those helmets comatose for 2 years?
>>
File: DB3nlwyV0AAfPTc.jpg (180KB, 600x853px) Image search: [Google]
DB3nlwyV0AAfPTc.jpg
180KB, 600x853px
>>33072015
Well, that would imply that the Team Rocket probably end leaving the anime too. And i love the Team Rocket so...
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.