[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anime Question Time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_5167.jpg (52KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5167.jpg
52KB, 480x480px
We know Pokemon in the anime can have double knockouts. What happens if a double knockout ends a Pokemon league match? Which trainer moves on? Do they have to restart the match? The only time a Pokemon league double KO has been shown is in the Johto pool play, where a draw allowed Ashed to advance on points, so the double KO didn't matter.
>>
>>33070207
*Ash, not Ashed. Lol, friggin autocorrect.
>>
>>33070207
Split Decision
>>
>>33070207
It's almost like an anime can be written so that never happens.
>>
>>33070207
Coin toss and Brady gets given another bowl.
>>
>>33070228
Well duh, you autist. We all know the writers will never let it happen; that's why I put the word hypothetical in the title.
But assuming it did happen, what would be the result? I'm leaning towards a sudden death match or a determination of which Pokemon was KO'd first.
>>
>>33070241
Huh, even on /vp/ there are still people butthurt over the Patriots.
>>
File: 1479164647437.jpg (24KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1479164647437.jpg
24KB, 256x256px
>>33070251
>wants to figure out the ruleset of a scenario that will never be written
>thinks I am the autist
>>
File: gastrodonpaul[1].jpg (13KB, 267x150px) Image search: [Google]
gastrodonpaul[1].jpg
13KB, 267x150px
>>33070207
Either a boxing-esque judgment call based on who fought better(I imagine that's the point of spectators like Mr. Goodshow) or stuff like how in-game, if you end a match with Destiny Bond, the trainer of the non-Destiny Bond pokemon wins, in that it varies based on what kind of strategy caused the double knockout. For instance, say Ash vs Paul ended with Starraptor vs Gastrodon, and Paul tried his "pin Starraptor, then shoot Water Pulse straight up and move away at the last second" strategy. If Gastrodon didn't move in time and the two of them were knocked out, I would guess Ash would win since Paul's strategy backfired and he wasn't able to handle the results.
>>
>>33070251
Not even a children's cartoon cares enough for that to happen, neither should you.
>>
>>33070270
>incapable of hypothetical thought for the sole purpose of enjoying a good bit of mental masturbation
>needs to discuss visible things, because abstract thought is too hard
>thinks he isn't a low IQ autist
>>
>>33070318
OP, you're the one that unironically cares about the anime. Here, in this thread, the autist is you.
>>
>>33070284
Why not? What the fuck is the point of this board if we can't discuss theoretical Pokemon situations? There hasn't been any real news or speculation in months. This type of thread is far better than the constant let's fap to Pokewaifu images I could easily find using Google.
>>
>>33070345
Go back to your containment general if you want to discuss your shitty series, fag.
>>
>>33070207
Noiverns gotta gud bod.
>>
File: IMG_5168.jpg (118KB, 750x1140px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5168.jpg
118KB, 750x1140px
>>33070338
You're right. I'm the out of place autist, because I actually try to talk about Pokemon on a Pokemon board. I should be less autistic by fapping to cartoons of 12 year old girls or by constantly starting pointless ass threads like pic related.
>>
File: IMG_5169.jpg (121KB, 750x1153px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5169.jpg
121KB, 750x1153px
>>33070356
No. I'm discussing a specific, hypothetical issue within the anime. The general is for discussing ongoing updates within the anime.
Besides, I deserve a thread more than the constant cancerous faggots like pic related.
>>
>>33070207
Likely there would be judges or officials there to make the call or maybe they referee would handle it. Even if they aren't shown there are most likely people to make those calls just like in real life sports.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.