[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can these games redeem Generation 7

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

I never had a generation where I didn't enjoy one of there games

Will this be the first?
>>
>>33068396
No, they won't. The flaws of Sun and Moon require a lot more effort than a hastily made, quick cashgrab to tide us over for the Switch game. When this game comes out, it'll be about only a year from the release of Sun and Moon.
>>
>>33068396
you faggots are going to call it shit no matter how good it is, so who gives a fuck
>>
File: 5939699348.gif (11KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
5939699348.gif
11KB, 256x192px
>>33068409
>underage Alola Ackbar SEETHING
How dare someone call your favorite games out on the things they did wrong, right?
>>
>>33068396
No, i want Alola to fucking die already i'm tired of everything related to it, next game with new characters when?
>>
>>33068396
Who gives a flying fuck?
>>
>>33068443
You because you're on a Pokemon board and in this thread
>>
>>33068425
Yet you fucks jump on anyone who undermines BW which is just as bad and go "muh BW2"
>>
>>33068480
silly anon that would have to mean that BW are bad games
>>
>>33068409
this, they'll be the best games in the franchise by gen 9
>>
File: dog.png (273KB, 596x474px) Image search: [Google]
dog.png
273KB, 596x474px
>>33068490
>>
>>33068409
/thread
Also these threads need to stop. Every game past gen 4 gets shit on to hell and back on this shithole of a board regardless of how good they are. The only bad pokemon games since Platinum were ORAS
>>
>>33068509
Oras was much better than sun and moon
>>
>>33068509
ORAS are just as bad as RS.
>>
>>33068512
ORAS was the best pokemon game released this decade
>>
>>33068495
stop trying to apply the zelda cycle to pokemon
>>
>>33068530
This is very true
>>
File: 1494074020421.png (89KB, 269x305px) Image search: [Google]
1494074020421.png
89KB, 269x305px
>>33068533
I'll stop applying it when it stops happening
>>
I seriously never saw the hate for oras that sun and moon are getting right now. Even outside this board sun and moon is disliked

There is no Zelda cycle. Sun and moon are shit
>>
>>33068407
This. SM had a ton of issues. One of the major ones being the absolutely pathetic size of the region. Most routes and dungeons can be traversed in seconds. It has less routes than any other region. Dungeons are tiny as fuck and usually completely linear offering no exploration. Or they just straight up don't exist. Walking into the Wela Volcano entrance just to be teleported to the top because they didn't even bother with a dungeon is unacceptable. The only way to fix this is to completely reinvent the entire region and that's just not happening.
>>
>>33068568
>dungeons
that's not what people play pokemon for, you play it for the online as well as forming bonds with your pokemon, in addition to the furshit, dungeon crawling is one of the things that I play SMT for
>>
Sun and Moon are objectively bad. Extremelt hand-holdy, very few new Pokemon, bad fanservice for older gens, bad soundtrack, bad story, bad characters, miniscule region, Ultra Beast gimmick that isn't, unnecessary gameplay changes... yes, this is why I'm skipping this gen and sticking with Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.
>>
>>33068599
Well sun and moon online is shit
>>
I mean Sun and Moon was bad, I found it to be up par with Black and White. If Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon can do what Black 2 and White 2 did, but better, then I'd be really happy.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.