[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post Pokémon and music genre

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 30

File: 181.png (14KB, 231x325px) Image search: [Google]
181.png
14KB, 231x325px
Post your favorite Pokémon along with your favorite genre of music and other Anons will guess your personality based on your choices

I'll start:
>Ampharos and Smooth Jazz
>>
File: 254Sceptile.png (899KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
254Sceptile.png
899KB, 1280x1280px
Sceptile and Classical Symphonic
>>
Ditto and thrash metal
>>
File: steelix_by_ooisiusoo-d7zqne7.jpg (88KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
steelix_by_ooisiusoo-d7zqne7.jpg
88KB, 1024x724px
>Steelix
>Black Metal
>inb4 a million metal-related jokes

>>33065777
Extremely laid back and down-to-earth guy, probably a bit boring too. You enjoy spending a lot of time alone at home reading books and maybe playing some casual video games. You don't have many friends and you find it difficult to talk to new people.
Also, hard bop and avant-garde jazz are the superior jazz genres

>>33065864
Probably a bit arrogant but not to the point of being a complete asshole. Your parents have a good amount of money and they either paid for your studies or at the very least supported you financially as much as they could so you've had an easy life. You pick your friends very carefully so that you're surrounded only by like-minded people and you've probably played a classical instrument ever since you were a little kid.

>>33065913
A very carefree guy who just wants to drink beer with his friends and have fun. You don't take life too seriously and you're probably not very well educated either but you have at least a couple of really goods friends from your childhood who get drunk and play video games with you every weekend and that's really all you care about. You've spent a huge amount of your life of 4chan or some other imageboards.
>>
File: 800px-Sugimori_171.png (206KB, 800x467px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Sugimori_171.png
206KB, 800x467px
>>33065777
can't say no to those trips
this motherfucker and a lot of music, but most favourite genres are relaxed electro music (gorillaz, caravan palace etc...),
Metal and Hardstyle
>>
File: 250px-233Porygon2.png (51KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-233Porygon2.png
51KB, 250x250px
Porygon2 and reggae
>>
File: Mamoswine Ice.png (97KB, 342x192px) Image search: [Google]
Mamoswine Ice.png
97KB, 342x192px
Mamoswine, and 90's Alternative Rock.
>>
File: IMG_7010.png (80KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7010.png
80KB, 250x250px
Slowbro and alt rock
>>
File: tumblr_n2hufebnOb1scuau3o1_500.jpg (117KB, 500x744px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2hufebnOb1scuau3o1_500.jpg
117KB, 500x744px
Porygon Z and Black Metal.
>>
File: tumblr_md0cwtWzO21ri74ido1_500.gif (993KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_md0cwtWzO21ri74ido1_500.gif
993KB, 500x330px
Cinccino and electronic
Let me just pull all of this right out of my ass real quick...
>>33065777
You are generally self conscious about yourself coming off as childish to others, and therefore attempt to emulate the examples set out by others. You see yourself as more of a follower than an out right leader.
>>33065864
You are confident and work very well under pressure. You have an aptitude to better yourself and enjoy seeing yourself and others around you improve as well. However, you have trouble understanding where others are coming from at times and get frustrated when people don't see things the way you do.
>>33065913
You are highly emotional and sensual. You're easy to get excited and laugh at things you really shouldn't laugh at, however you're also quick to anger and take offense more easily than you'd like. However, you're better at reading other people and your generally upbeat attitude helps you get along with others.
>>33065955
You're a bit shy and you generally are weary of other people, maybe a bit of social anxiety. You generally think negatively of other stages of your life and how cringy you were as a child. Regardless, you have sought to change the person you are over your life in a struggle to find yourself, and as a result you have developed a highly self critical attitude that has driven you towards constant self improvement.
>>
File: 193.png (380KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
193.png
380KB, 600x400px
R&B
>>
File: steelix ex.png (194KB, 355x201px) Image search: [Google]
steelix ex.png
194KB, 355x201px
>>33066168
>You're a bit shy and you generally are weary of other people, maybe a bit of social anxiety
Incorrect, quite the opposite actually

>You generally think negatively of other stages of your life and how cringy you were as a child
>Regardless, you have sought to change the person you are over your life
>you have developed a highly self critical attitude that has driven you towards constant self improvement
Correct

3/4, pretty good I guess
>>
Espeon and I like Neo-Classical Symphonic (mostly for game soundtracks) the most.
>>
File: 1499672468314.jpg (281KB, 580x700px) Image search: [Google]
1499672468314.jpg
281KB, 580x700px
>>33065777
Slowpoke and... I guess I jump between alternative rock and the kind of Jazz that you play in coffee shops.

>>33066172
You're a beautiful free spirit, one that delights in simply being yourself.
I can imagine that you're the type that enjoys getting into a song, then just starts singing along loudly either when it's just you and your friends, or when you're alone.
Yet, I can see you inspiring for more than that.
Emotional, proud of it, but still reserved enough to not make a fool of yourself.

>>33066284
You live as you are.
Happiness comes first for you, you're not shaped to suit the outside world, you are shaped by love instead.
From family or friends, they made you who you are and give you the strength to keep going forward.
A person bound by creativity alone, creating anything that you desire purely on whim alone.
What you see inspire you, but it is your imagination that you rely on.
I bet you are either an artist or a writer.

Sorry if I am looking too far into these things.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (26KB, 509x289px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
26KB, 509x289px
>>33066745
Don't worry. Keep going.

Metagross. Smooth jazz, chillhop and rock.
>>
>>33066745
>I bet you are either an artist or a writer.

you're not far off with that at all!
such an inspiring description with hints of truth too. thank you for that, anon. I appreciate that.

>Sorry if I am looking too far into these things.

that's part of the beauty behind it all.
>>
>>33066945
For you, I see someone who enjoys being on computers a lot.
...I know that is pretty much all of us.
For you, you are someone that enjoys it a lot more than that.
I'd say that you decorate your computer, I would lean towards that you might have built it, but...
You're inspired by logic, science or math must be your strongest suit, I wanna lean towards math though.
Despite this, you haven't neglected your emotional side, the part of you that still needs to be stimulated and thrives on simple things in life.
When you're in a game, something that you really enjoy, you become so consumed that nothing else matters.
People may have a hard time trying to reach you when you are in this mode.
>>
File: oh man.jpg (39KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
oh man.jpg
39KB, 480x480px
>>33067118

>For you, I see someone who enjoys being on computers a lot.

I'm... actually a mechanic. But you'd be completely right about me decorating my car and stuff.

>You're inspired by logic, science or math must be your strongest suit, I wanna lean towards math though.

More on logic. Being an auto technician doesn't need that much complicated sense of math. Just some good common sense.

>Despite this, you haven't neglected your emotional side, the part of you that still needs to be stimulated and thrives on simple things in life.

>When you're in a game, something that you really enjoy, you become so consumed that nothing else matters.
People may have a hard time trying to reach you when you are in this mode.

God damn... How the hell do you figure this shit out?
>>
Ampharos and I actually don't listen to music
>>
File: __by_garzrit0705-daql8jv.png (453KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
__by_garzrit0705-daql8jv.png
453KB, 800x800px
I'm not sure what genre touhou songs belongs to.

>>33066012
>chill 30-something

>>33066152
>massive nerd but feels ashamed of his desires

>>33066172
>literal girl, probably wears pink clothes
>>
>>33068092
I figured it had to be something that you had to be passionate about.
Mechanic, it makes perfect sense, I went with computers because of Metagross' high intellect and processing abilities.
Heh, just with the math and science part, it related to Metagross' intellect, and the psychic affinity.

Now for the other parts. I actually put in the parts of you liking a steel and psychic type, plus your bands.
A steel type tends to be heavy defense, very bulky and resilient, while a psychic type is all about the mind and spiritual aspects of a person.
This combined with the earlier parts I thought about you made me imagine that you'd be the sort of person who could completely immerse yourself into something, especially if you really got into it.
Some people can be easily pulled from what they're doing, but your dedication allows you to easily create more amazing works... or if you're doing something recreational, you just put a lot of hours into what you love.
Honestly, I do that too, I think that is kind of a trait of people that pick up the psychic type as a favorite.
>>
File: 38b8298cf3d9a1bea2751adfa6cd20da.png (300KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
38b8298cf3d9a1bea2751adfa6cd20da.png
300KB, 1000x1200px
>>33065777
DIRTY DEEDS
DONE DIRT CHEAP
DIRTY DEEDS
DONE DIRT CHEAP
>>
File: IMG_4056.jpg (308KB, 671x949px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4056.jpg
308KB, 671x949px
Classic rock, prog rock, 80s rock

>>33068174
You're a weeb through and through. You like games that are difficult like shmups for that thrill of conquest. You've got a thing for lolis, but worship them at a distance.
>>
>>33068174
Nihilego.
Oh, I might have a little bit of a challenge here, but let's see.

A creature of comfort, you live in your sanctuary, you prefer your sanctuary over the outside world.
You dislike it, people especially, you're not a social person, probably suffer from a social anxiety disorder.
It comes out as poison, you don't allow people near you out of security, keeping yourself safe and secure.
Deep down, you enjoy the beauty of other things around you, the feminine form, elegance, and just perfection of it.
Even so, you do love the contrast of someone becoming unhinged, just breaking under the stress of it all, but breaking in a way where they take it out on others around them.
Their pain becoming other people's pain.
>>
File: Gordon_Heracross.png (1MB, 1174x881px) Image search: [Google]
Gordon_Heracross.png
1MB, 1174x881px
Eurobeat and 80's pop
>>
>>33068225
Zorua!

Dark types are all about deception, especially the Zoroak line, they live solely on their illusionary talents.
To be a trickster, running around, pretending to be someone they aren't.
You know who you are, but you hide that fact from other people.
A deceiver when you need to be, you are very good at lying when it comes down to it.
It's just in your nature.
A clever smile, sweet eyes, you know how to play the scene.
Even so, you aren't a bad person, you just depend on your skills when you need them.
To the ones you trust, you won't need to hide behind the lies, your true self just comes naturally to them and it is someone that they will love unconditionally.
You may be a little mischevious, you may play tricks, but it is all in good fun.

>>33068270
Gliscor

Threatening, quite the scary sort of person at first, but you just show yourself off that way.
It comes from experience, you just refuse to let it put you down, it sharpens your claws and gives you resilience.
A balanced individual, someone who doesn't easily let their emotions rule over them.
It allows you to have stability, to go with the flow at times, but you're not overly rigid.
A strong soul, you speak your mind, you know well the consequences of keeping your lips shut.
Moving forward is a strong desire as well... you don't want to stay in one place, merely stagnating in a single spot until you die.
Whether this is the urge to progress as in move, or to find a better career, I can't guess.
These two sides of you will conflict at times, the urge to leave, the urge to stay where you are at.
Duality can be a pain in the ass.
You can only do your best judgment in this trying of moments.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyXjX-IOP6s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81L-Or3_pEI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKdUMNdUHBo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4Nkj7kF-3U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H75dFijX39Q
More familiar:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YAzUC6LzNk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0nKJoZY64A
Not really music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI0mkt6Z3I0
Show pieces:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k57Tl7qAGFs
I was listening to this when I saw this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E_5epybBeA
>>
Feraligatr
Modern country
Skillet
Nickelback
3 Doors Down
Seether
Linkin Park
Three Days Grace
Other than Skillet being christian rock I don't actually know what genres the other bands are classified as
>>
>>33068431
Zorua guy, that's pretty spot on
>>
File: 144Articuno.png (1022KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
144Articuno.png
1022KB, 1280x1280px
>>33065777
Articuno and K-Pop
>>
>>33065777
Ur a faggot
>>
File: File Oct 24, 8 17 29 AM.jpg (97KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
File Oct 24, 8 17 29 AM.jpg
97KB, 566x800px
Zoroark and Country
>>
>>33068492
Latios!

I can see you're the type of person who tries to peacefully resolve problems.
Conflict is something you take great care to avoid, you don't like it, most people don't, but you especially try to take great lengths to stop it.
It feels like you've experienced a lot of hardship, enough to drive you to harden such a strong desire, but it also gives you an amazing sense of empathy.
You can understand the pain of others, when they're down, the moments they are suffering, and you can help them in that right way they need most.
It isn't innate, it is all through hardship, you managed to handle it all so well, but it still leaves scars beneath the surface.

In your mind, I can see that you dislike boredom... ALOT!
You probably spend a lot of time trying to escape from the mundanity of reality, through any means necessary.
Games, the internet, TV, whatever you can find.
Your best tool has always been your own mind.
A hyperactive imagination, you can just spin wonderful worlds that you can live in, fly through, and just be yourself in.
Whenever you get bored, you escape, any way you can.
That is how you are.
Reality isn't fun, it is boring, you just know how to leave it.

Sorry if I am running a little slow with the responses.
>>
>Registeel
>Zeuhl
>>
File: slowpoke.gif (2MB, 338x338px) Image search: [Google]
slowpoke.gif
2MB, 338x338px
Slowpoke line and Instrumental Jazz/Hip Hop.

Also have a fond love of David Bowie.
>>
File: unnamed (7).png (161KB, 355x414px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (7).png
161KB, 355x414px
Empoleon and a three-way tie between rock, jazz and classical.
>>
>>33068724
Articuno!

I can see you as a very strong, forward, proud person.
Naturally, you take pride in yourself, the achievements you've made, your strengths, and just who you are.
People have to know you to be able to get past your cold exterior, they won't know much more than the posturing and the strong facade that simply pushes them away.
It doesn't draw people in, they're pushed back by the strength of your aura, the coldness you radiate chills them to the bone.

You always know when to leave a situation, escape from anything that is too risky, you just don't want to get hurt.
Breaking the facade, shattering that cold exterior to reveal something softer underneath
That is the price of a cold facade, one must be afraid of the cost of it possibly shattering.

>>33068927
Registeel

It is easy to understand where you fit in the world.
To have things already set for you.
Just follow the rules, and let them guide you on your path.
To what, where are you going?
Naturally, you can be rather thick at times, it is easy to get lost in what you're doing.
You aren't complete without the support of others, alone you're just stumbling around as an incomplete piece.
Together, you can do so much, I bet you must be in some sort of cooperative group, playing a computer game that is a multiplayer thing like League of Legends.
Communication is your best friend, you adore working in harmony with others, being alone is a nightmare for you, you can't stand it.
>>
File: Chibi Hydreigon.png (184KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Chibi Hydreigon.png
184KB, 600x600px
Progressive Rock
>>
>>33069025
You got me completely wrong. I have trouble communicating with others, and will attempt to solo otherwise-cooperative games (Monster Hunter, Greater Rifts in D3, etc.).
>>
File: Scizor_trophy_SSBWU.png (133KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Scizor_trophy_SSBWU.png
133KB, 512x512px
Future Funk
>>
>>33068928
Slowpoke... my old friend.

We are alike in some ways.
Naturally, you feel like your mind is always running five hours behind.
Someone can make fun of you, and you'll realize they made fun of you only after the fact. When they left... and you're at home in bed.
Ruminating is strong in you, you'll probably waste hours thinking about being mad about something, chewing over it like a dog on a bone.
It is just something your brain does, you're painfully aware of it, but it is difficult to stop without medication... or some sort of meditation.

Emotions run strong in you, even with how you feel like how your mind acts, you still think normally.
It is just that you don't really notice it because you're probably focused on something else.
Your mind wanders, naturally, so it is easy for you to be oblivious to what others say about you.
Not that you aren't aware of it, just that it won't hit you immediately.
Eventually, you will find your Shellder... and decide how you wear it.
If you so choose to wear it at all.
Some don't. That is fine too.
You seem to be trying to make due with the world you're in.
Enjoying your life as you can, taking it in as you please, thinking of the world in a brighter light in your imagination.
That is the best way to exist, in the world that lives inside your head.
Unfortunately, you can't stay in there forever.
You've gotta come out eventually.
>>
>>33069095
Yeah, pretty much the same. Not as emotional as I used to be but otherwise yeah. Nice job friend I hope you have fun refining and tuning this shit.
>>
>>33069078
Woo! I got it wrong!
It is bound to happen.
Honestly, I have a hard time with Pokemon like Registeel and... well, expressionless types.
They tend to throw me off, but I had to try to get you guys.
I did imagine that you would try to play cooperative games.
It makes a lot more sense that you have trouble communicating with others though.
Registeel isn't known for his vocabulary, plus the steel/rock typing would naturally make him more akin to being someone that is likely to protect themselves from others. (Both being highly defensive)
>>
File: 1499727138365.jpg (37KB, 606x568px) Image search: [Google]
1499727138365.jpg
37KB, 606x568px
>>33066168 Back with even more bullshit
>>33068927
>had to look it up
>actually liked it
You are capable of taking things most people would not. Through the course of your life, you have been able to get past many things and have gone farther than you would have expected yourself to, remaining steadfast through many hardships.
>>33068928
Laid back as FUCK. You are fun to be around with as you are down for just about everything. Your friends always know you've got their back, even when your a piece of shit to deal with some of the time, and you know a trick or two to get yourself and your friends in or out of trouble. You've got a bit of an ego and you can be quite grating at time, but your friends know they can rely on you to be honest with them.
>>33068946
Things come regularly easily to you. You feel comfortable adapting and changing to complicated situations and have a wide range of skills that help you through life. However, while you are not bad at interacting and socializing with people, you tend to bottle your emotions and feel uncomfortable letting other people know how you feel.
>>
>>33069153
>Laid back as FUCK.
Yes
>You are fun to be around
I like to think so
>you are down for just about everything
At first I was going to say no because I like to think I use my common sense but then I realized that I actually don't.
>Your friends always know you've got their back
Almost always yes.
>Even when your a piece of shit to deal with some of the time
I believe I am but others tell me I'm not.
>You know a trick or two to get yourself and your friends in and out of trouble.
Only ever accidentally have I gotten people in trouble, more often I get or at least try to get us all out of trouble.
>You got a bit of an ego
Yeah, a bit is downplaying it but I downplay it myself as well.
>You can be quite grating at times
Once again I think I am but others tell me the opposite.
>But your friends know they can rely on you to be honest with them.
I like to think so, I need to compile a bit more data to be quite honest.
>>
File: 1484019135623.jpg (26KB, 260x322px) Image search: [Google]
1484019135623.jpg
26KB, 260x322px
>>33068305
Are you a psychologist? This is way too accurate.
>>
>>33068884
Nice try, but I'm not really an escapist so much as an autist.
I've got Asperger's Syndrome; it's the kind that makes you super intelligent, but not in just one aspect. Well-rounded autism.
I can do a lot of things, but I suck at a lot of things too.
I don't even really try to solve interpersonal conflicts, since I usually mess them up. People take umbrage at my lack of social connections...

I also lack empathy with... people in which I am not interested.
Reality isn't the problem; the problem is that I work on a different level than everyone else.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.