[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Insider info

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

>The mystery Pokemon is indeed Lycanroc's third form, which Ash's Rockruff will evolve into
>Jigglypuff will be caught by Lillie
>Alolan Sandshrew will be caught by Ash
>Ash's Litten will evolve into Torracat
>>
BARACAT CONFIRMED!!!!!
>>
>>33065689
What about Komala?
>>
>>33066909
It's shit, what about it?
>>
>>33066921

he's asking who gets that?
>>
>>33066930
Nobody. If you watched the anime you'd know it's just some comedy relief thing that hangs around Kukui.
>>
>>33066921
It's in the image that you're pulling all the insider information. It seems important to your argument. I don't think GF would hand us such a grand puzzle but still include useless things that don't represent anything.

You just gotta look deeper for true meaning. Maybe Komala mega confirmed?
>>
>>33066944
No. If you watched the anime, then you'd know Komala belongs to Samson Oak.
>>
>>33066909
Oak's cousin
>>
>>33066960
>I don't think GF would hand us such a grand puzzle but still include useless things that don't represent anything.
It's not a puzzle. It's a set of anime tie-in toys. Traditionally, if a completely irrelevant Pokemon like Jigglypuff starts appearing on anime merchandise, it's a good sign that there's going to be a recurring Jigglypuff in the show soon. Komala already appears on the show regularly.
>>
>>33065689
>Rockruff is the ace.
NOOOOO THAT DOGGO IS TOO FUCKING CUTE!!!!
>>
>Alolan Wigglytuff
>>
>Ash's Litten will evolve into Torracat
And what's so special about that? The leaks showed a sleeping Incineroar with Ash and Mallow standing near it.
>>
>>33067620
But that's nit even she's incineroar tho.
>>
>>33067620

That was just a reference sheet, and Mallow using Incineroar's belt to cook was just an example of what it could do, it doesn't mean it'll actually do that in the show

Plus Mallow turned out to be a pretty insignificant character, Lillie is the real "main" companion
>>
File: 1492631741184.jpg (147KB, 511x428px) Image search: [Google]
1492631741184.jpg
147KB, 511x428px
>>33067620
>He still thinks that's ash's incineroar.

>In 2017/18

When the battle royal episode is about to be revealed after ash battles Olivia
>>
>>33065689
Are you the same guy who leaked stuff about XY/XY&Z which turned out to be true?
>>
File: ZWugmAE[1].jpg (118KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
ZWugmAE[1].jpg
118KB, 600x600px
>>33065689
>>
>>33069200
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>33067582
I'd like to see the Jigglypuff from OS to return.
>>
>TFW it's Marshadow
>>
>>33069251
>YFW it's Ash's Lillienja
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.