[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has game freak just forgotten they have a game coming out in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1500263162504.png (39KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
1500263162504.png
39KB, 500x275px
Has game freak just forgotten they have a game coming out in 4 months? Where's the news?
>>
>>33058698

It's always like this for third versions/sequels, newfag

BW2 hype season was the same way
>>
>>33058701
This.
You're just not as hype because it's a standard third version and the past few games have been immense disappointments, and you're letting your low expectations lead you to believe that USUM will be the first "bad" third version.
Which you're probably right if you assume such since Gen 8 is also bound to be announced proper soon.
>>
File: IMG_1201.png (570KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1201.png
570KB, 750x1334px
I guess there waiting until after pokken dx releases
>>
Plus they went all out for Sun/Moon's marketing because it was the 20th anniversary

The 20th anniversary for the games has passed, it's the anime's 20th anniversary now, so that's where the marketing has turned its attention towards
>>
>>33058708
Anon please charge your phone
>>
>>33058698
Allow me to explain since you weren't born yet when Yellow and the other third versions came out.

1)
IT WAS THE SAME FUCKING GAME A THIRD TIME WITH MINOR TWEAKS AND ADDED IN POKEMON OR MOVES OR ABILITIES.

2)
THE SAME STORYLINE WITH A FEW EXCEPTIONS BEING ADDED IN TO MAKE IT FEEL AS IF YOU'RE RE-VISITING BUT HOLY FUCK IT'S BORING AS SHIT.

3)
WHY THE FUCK WOULD MARKETING WANT TO MAKE SURE YOU DIDN'T BUY IT BY TELLING PEOPLE IT IS THE EXACT. SAME. THING AGAIN BUT WITH DIGIMON EXCLUSIVES?

FUCK YOU. THAT'S WHY. THEY WANT YOUR MONEY AND YOU'RE STUPID ENOUGH TO GIVE IT TO THEM AND THEY KNOW IT.

THEY DON'T HAVE TO ADVERTISE WHEN SUN MOON DID IT FOR THEM.

GO FUCK YOURSELF, RETARDED NEWFAG.
>>
>>33058727
you triggered?
>>
>>33058698
Yeah they forgot. Don't worry they'll eventually remember.
>>
tomorrow there's a big announcement for pokemon duel, and also we will know what that fucking video about aliens in the pokemon universe is about, so, if they were to post a new trailer for USM, i think it would be tomorrow along with those two
>>
>>33058727
god damn anon, did you took your meds today?
>>
>>33058701
it's not gonna stop retards like OP from spamming "gne gnee where muh info they don't care about game"
>>
>>33058698

There are no news. It is the same game.
>>
>>33058698
It´s just a special edition, so there seems to be not the need to have to many news.
>>
>>33058727
calm down oldfag before you give yourself a heart attack
>>
>>33058698
What news? It's gonna be the exact same game but Solgaleo and Lunaalaa get buffed.
>>
>>33058701
>>33058707
I instead feel its more likely they're younger and don't remember previous hype seasons.
Hell, I've been at this for awhile and how they handled the last few games made even me forget for awhile.
>>
>>33058727
And those minor tweaks made the games far better. It's a shame SM is shit in just the way that it probably won't be able to be saved by any sort of revisit.
>>
It's been five years since the last third versions, so of course modern /vp/ers don't know how it works.
>>
>>33060001
You realize we got bw2 news 48 days from its announcement

It's been 43 days since USM announcement. No sign of any news coming

You don't know anything about 3rd versions
>>
File: 1372970712449.gif (188KB, 170x162px) Image search: [Google]
1372970712449.gif
188KB, 170x162px
>>33058783
>gne gnee
The fuck??
>>
>>33058727
LOOK AT HIM AND LAUGH
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>33058698
OP i know you're a middleschooler whose first game is XY but it's always been this way with 3rd versions. The game doesn't have a new lineup of pokemon to trickle out for months on end. We'll probably get one trailer over the Necrozma-Nebbys closer to launch and maybe a handful more over new features and nothing else.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.