[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I even bother?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: Leaks.jpg (69KB, 560x429px) Image search: [Google]
Leaks.jpg
69KB, 560x429px
Tell me one good reason why I should bring my leaks here instead of Reddit nowadays?

I used to have major cred for everything I've brought you from Pokemon Ruby to Sun & Moon.

I go out of my way to jeapordize my career and possible life due to how illegal it is for me to do what I do, just to get 5 seconds of gratification when you all find out it's real only to act like spoiled bitches when I don't bring the rest to your attention.

I'm a hair away from walking away from this Community and letting Reddit be the new place for leaks concerning all Pokemon Games and upcoming unreleased content.

You fucking /vp/aggots piss me off sometimes
>>
>>33057442
No sweat off my ass.

Never coming back here again.

You won't get a single scrap of a leak without me and you'll soon realize it, Reddit will now be given six pieces of new information that will circulate throughout the world in a matter of minutes in the next 15. Youtubers will make vids and Serebii will twit about how angry he is that someone's doing this.

You faggots have a good life picking off Reddit's plates. You're all worthless.
>>
who are you?
>>
>>33057442
>>33057473
k
>>
>>33057442
upboated
>>
>>33057442
As long as you do it, I'm happy
>>
File: Loser.jpg (38KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
Loser.jpg
38KB, 500x378px
>>33057442
No one cares,you haven't leaked anything ever and this is all a bull bait post
>>
>>33057442
Faggot of the day. Gratz. Hard to top this one.
>>
Why would you want credit if you post on an anonymous imageboard, you faggot? Take your (You) and walk away.
>>
>>33057442
If you're actually a real leaker don't expect everyone to give you credit since this is just an anonymous board.
>>
>>33057442
>>33057473
Nice blog now are you going back to >>>/r/eddit or not
>>
>>33057442
Leaks are cancer and leaking is the domain of attention whore faggots, feel free to relocate to reddit at your nearest convenience.
>>
File: giphy.gif (499KB, 245x170px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
499KB, 245x170px
>>33057442
Leaker Senpai is leaving us. How will we ever recover?
>>
>>33058189
>No one cares
>replies to him anyways
Never change
>>
>>33058617
Y-you too..
>>
File: Pikachu.png (101KB, 407x286px) Image search: [Google]
Pikachu.png
101KB, 407x286px
>>33058617
>XDDDDDD YOU SAY NO ONE CARES BUT YOU REPLY HAHA XD CHECKMATE
ATHEISTS
Got any none overused responses?
>>
File: 1498675969168.png (598KB, 950x737px) Image search: [Google]
1498675969168.png
598KB, 950x737px
does the narwhal bacon? xD
>>
No sweat off my ass.

You won't get a single scrap of a leak without me and you'll soon realize it, Reddit will now be given six pieces of new information that will circulate throughout the world in a matter of minutes in the next 15. Youtubers will make vids and Serebii will twit about how angry he is that someone's doing this.

>>
>>33058655
>No sweat off my ass.

No sweat off my ass.

>>
File: IMG_0634.png (262KB, 914x897px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0634.png
262KB, 914x897px
>>33058663
Tell me one good reason why I should bring my leaks here instead of Reddit nowadays?

I used to have major cred for everything I've brought you from Pokemon Ruby to Sun & Moon.

I go out of my way to jeapordize my career and possible life due to how illegal it is for me to do what I do, just to get 5 seconds of gratification when you all find out it's real only to act like spoiled bitches when I don't bring the rest to your attention.

I'm a hair away from walking away from this Community and letting Reddit be the new place for leaks concerning all Pokemon Games and upcoming unreleased content.

You fucking /vp/aggots piss me off sometimes
>>
>>33057442
>>33057473
see ya tomorrow
>>
Have fun
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.