[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Bui Gone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0214.png (314KB, 345x346px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0214.png
314KB, 345x346px
Is Bui Gone?
>>
>>33056903
sadly yes
>>
>>33056903
Yes verlisify contacted him on the discord and they are fucking dressed up in their fursuits atm
>>
>>33056914
Why can't I cum when I finger myself? REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>33056914
kys
>>
>>33056930
I wish I could cum that much in a single orgasm.
>>
File: horse_head_mask_2.jpg (24KB, 550x549px) Image search: [Google]
horse_head_mask_2.jpg
24KB, 550x549px
>>33056930
alright son
this can be achieved in two ways
listen carefully, this will be a long one.

the easier way is you can try and find your sweet spot or the prostate and massage it carefully. it would take some time before you get an orgasm for it and most people arent that patient to do this thing for a long while to let their orgasms build up

the second way is kind of risky because it will kind of re-wire your brain and how you derive pleasure from physical contact. the thing is you lock down your dick with a chastity cage to prevent you from fapping. after a few weeks, you get used to not using your dick for purposes other than peeing. you start to treat it as just an appendage to let pee out. this will have weird side effects. since you cant use your dick, your "sweet spot" aka erogenous zone that gives you sexual pleasure will start migrating some place else. it can be your nipples, the back of your ears, or any other part, including the anus. now if it does migrate into your anus, that becomes like your primary organ for receiving pleasure. whenever you get aroused, instead of getting a boner, you get a feeling of craving for something to be put inside your butt. stimulating it will eventually lead you into orgasm and ejaculation. i've heard cases of people getting used to their chastity cages, that they feel naked without it, and when they remove it once a week to clean their dicks, the thought of wanting to play with their dicks dont even cross their minds anymore, but when they do, they still feel good when it is touched but they no longer get much pleasure from it as it is no longer their main erogenous zone and their sweet spot has already migrated.
>>
>>33057025
Not that anon but that's very informative, thanks.
>>
>>33056930
you can't cum through anal stimulation you faggot
>>
>>33058588

Challenge accepted, faggot
>>
>>33058588
nigga you dumb
>>
>>33058588
I just did
>>
>>33059332
advices for a noob?
>>
>>33059524
Prostate stimulation, bb
>>
>>33056936
underage found
>>
>>33059524
Patience
Determination
Focus
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.