[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the worst feature of Sun & Moon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: facebook-share-image-usa.jpg (300KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
facebook-share-image-usa.jpg
300KB, 1200x630px
http://www.strawpoll.me/13464676
>>
>>33055819
Anybody who doesn't say Festival Plaza is a fucking liar
>>
File: 1498432716663.jpg (38KB, 366x504px) Image search: [Google]
1498432716663.jpg
38KB, 366x504px
>>33055819
Didn't you just make this thread?
>>
where's the lillie option?
>>
>>33055822
Dubs don't lie, I'm doing a wonderlocke in AS and jfc do I miss the simplicity of the PSS
>>
File: dfa.png (231KB, 680x449px) Image search: [Google]
dfa.png
231KB, 680x449px
>>33055827
Fuck off.
>>
>>33055827
>a character is a feature
>>
>>33055819
That one where you take pictures of the random pokemon. I never cared for it
>>
>>33055819
Plaza or Finder, both are just greatly inferior versions of things we already have, namely the Join Avenue and Snap.
>>
>>33055822
this
I also miss a normal circle for easy hatching, like Lumiose or Battle Resort, I still Masuda eggs in OR because of that
>>
>>33055846
No but it's by a far the most idiotic addition to any pokemon game.
>>33055839
The faggot lillieposter again
>>
>>33055822
I'd say Festival Plaza, but honestly the SOS system pisses me off more - partially due to Alola's horrific encounter tables.
>>
Who the fuck voted for battle royal? Probably the only good feature. Z-Moves are okay, definitely not the worst feature.

Plaza and Finder are acceptable options. Finder is a dissapointing Snap. Plaza is eating barfed up birthday cake. Sos is not as bad, but is less avoidable, so it is another acceptable choice. Poke pelago is also just shitty and pointless.
>>
Favorite Dungeons in Pokemon
>>
>>33055819
The speed stat
>>
>>33055819
Probably Finder, simply because you can only do it in specific spots and it's always the same Pokémon each time for every spot. SOS is fucking annoying when you're trying to just catch a Pokémon.
>>
>>33055882
Shit, wrong thread
>>
>>33055819
Barafag enabling
>>
>>33055819
Pokeride. For me it's a poor facsimile of having following Pokemon and is actually a lot less personal and immersive than HMs. I know a lot of people hate HMs but for me they were a really important part of the series. I don't like the ability to suddenly be able to summon pokeride Pokemon whenever and wherever- I think it just makes the whole obstacle thing really pointless. Idm the soaring thing in oras because at least there was Pokemon to catch, real lore, and a cool, if over simplicitic map.
>>
>>33055822
>Early XY was one of my favorite times to play the games because it was when so many people got back into the franchise
>Could finally play Pokemon with all my friends like I'd always wanted
>PSS was god-tier online and almost made up for the bad postgame
>made a bunch more friends through Pokemon because it was so accessible and I could trade and battle with somebody new right across the room from the bottom screen
Jesus WHAT HAPPENED? It's like Gamefreak even forgot about the socialization aspect of the games when it transitioned to Gen VII. Festival Plaza's theme is fucking trash. I miss hearing Laverre and Anistar in the background while waiting for battles.
>>
Island Challenge.

The rest are all just shitty side things you can ignore. Island Challenge ruins the entire game.
>>
>>33055864
A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M
>>
File: 1401126371486.jpg (59KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1401126371486.jpg
59KB, 500x400px
>>33055825
>>33055839
>>33056088
>>
>>33055819
If I'm honest most of them other than Pelago and Poke Ride.
>>
Cant say any one feature is the worst, they all have something to improve

Island challenge is a nice change, but they should find ways to diversify it and expand it

Plaza is cool cause join avenue was cool and it's a join avenue wannabe. That said, the online should be separated from plaza and they should improve it altogether

Pokeride is a nice change from HMs, but that horrendous outfit has to go. The ride music and the variety of pokemon you can ride should change

Pokepelago is pretty cool, especially the part about random wild pokemon stumbling there and staying.. the variety of wild options should expand and pelago training should at least match super training in speed

Z-moves are a good concept gone wrong..currently they're literally just amplified type gems that don't really make bad pokemon any better. They just make good things even more powerful. Tbh I wish they would have just functioned in a different way than they actually do. Should be able to skip animations too

SOS battles are something I had always kinda wanted , but it's also executed a bit poorly in that it interferes with catching pokemon. Not gonna lie, I like the realism of that feature tho

Battle Royal - honestly don't care for it.. not a bad concept but performance sucks and they should try to improve it with more features

Battle Tree- reskinned battle tower with old game character pandering. Don't care for it. Add more modes to it and proper online coop and it should be better

Poke finder- cool and fun feature that is utterly useless because you get absolutely nothing doing it. Those 1mil ratings just for a better zoom at lv5 is a really terrible idea. They should have made some minigames or quests involving pokefinder to make it more meaningful. Also, the variety of pokemon found via finder are quite lacking

Overall, I guess after writing all that, Z moves are my least favorite thing it seems.. I only like unique zmoves and think each pokemon shudve gotten 1 instead
>>
>>33055819
There's many bad thiings, not just one

Plaza
Pokefinder
BattleRoyal, possibly the last interesting battle facility EVER
Battle Tree, when you want to combine PWT and Maison but you fuck up and this abomination comes up
Z-moves, not terrible but feel so pointless
Pokepelago is a nice idea but overall its extrmely boring and gets tedious very fast
Trials: totem battles are ok, trials itself can choke on a big fat dick, waste of time
>>
>>33056233
>the last interesting battle facility EVER
least, my bad
>>
Hard choice between Plaza and SOS battles. The rest is "just there" and either it doesn't affect me during gameplay or I'm indifferent with.
>>
>>33056130
>online should be separated from plaza and they should improve it altogether

Fucking this. They should just made plaza more like secret base
>>
>>33055819
>GF brave enough to completely overhaul the gym system
>Still wont change up the starter typing from Grass/Fire/Water

Yeah, truly the greatest innovators of our time are the Japs.
>>
The only thing that SM got right is Pokepekago everything else is a fucking mess (and I mean everything)
>>
>>33055819
Festival Plaza is neat in all but it's such a fucking pain to trade and battle people on you friends list. What the fuck was wrong with simply selecting someone from a menu and requesting to trade or have a battle? I also think trying to add people is a pain if I remember correctly.
>>
>tfw accidentally clicking on Festival Plaza in the menu for the first time
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.