[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Game Ideas Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: PSS.jpg (217KB, 645x490px)
PSS.jpg
217KB, 645x490px
So these are some of the ideas I've been thinking on for a while, not necessarily for a specific gen.

• A small notification when someone trades you the Pokémon you wanted on the GTS. This would apply better in future games since Festival Plaza forced connectivity will make it suck anyway.
• Remove the EV limit of all vitamins.
• A better way to transfer items to another game of the same generation instead of one at a time by forcing a Pokémon trade between each other.
• Max Revive, Ether, Max Ether, Elixir, Max Elixir, PP Up and PP Max being available for purchase.
• Give a boost to all Silvally's memories to make it at least a little bit more competitive viable.
• More Apricorn Balls available in other regions aside from Johto.
• More (and useful) Move Tutors, just like ORAS did.

What do you guys think? I would like to read some of your ideas, too.
>>
I want the ability to wear npc trainer clothes.
>>
>>33055074
>• Give a boost to all Silvally's memories to make it at least a little bit more competitive viable.
howbout fire memory gives multiattack a chance to burn, electric memory gives a chance to paralyze, grass steals health, ghost confuses, ice freezes, etc.?
>>
>>33055109
That would be interesting. A lot of possibilities for sure.
>>
Here's some ideas.
>pokeball transferring
>expand the pokedex and upgrade it to function similarly to Pokedex 3D Pro
>ranking of how well you did in a battle at the end of a battle
>>
File: IMG_2462.jpg (1MB, 3188x2391px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2462.jpg
1MB, 3188x2391px
Not my idea but

PokéBility. It's like Z-moves for abilities.

PokéBilities are more unique abilities that replace a Pokemon's regular ability when holding the Ability Stone.
PokéBilities would benefit the holder's entire team.
It doesn't need to be activated but only one mon can be holding the stone. And if the mon faints, the PokéBility wears off.
>Meowth & Persian's PokéBility would be doubling the amount of prize money earned in battle.
>Patrat & Watchog's PokéBility would raise accuracy every turn a-la speed boost.
>Mr Mime & Mime Jr auto-setup dual screens at the start of the battle.
>Zorua & Zoroark randomizes the appearance of all pokemon in the party.
>Luvdisc makes attacks have a chance of causing infatuation.
>Shuckle gives emptyhanded Pokemon a Berry Juice.
>Every three turns Kecleon will change EVERY mon's type. Hilarity ensues.
>The Eevee line gives the entire party Adaptability for whatever type the Eeveelution is.
>Munchlax & Snorlax makes sleeping mons use Snore or Sleep Talk, regardless of whether it knows them or not.
>Bunnelby/Diggersby gives every pokemon huge power
>Salamance gives each Pokémon levitate and makes them immune to spikes and sneeky pebbles. Screw lando-t
Put the most creative PokéBilities on the shitmons to turn battles into a game of risk vs reward. Mons that Mega Evolve would just give out stat boosts. Legendaries from the same trio would get the same PokéBility.
>>
>this thread has barely any replies
>meanwhile bait threads get hundreds of replies
Goddamnit, /vp/.
>>
File: 1499331447919.jpg (45KB, 373x332px)
1499331447919.jpg
45KB, 373x332px
>>33055231
>Bunnelby/Diggersby gives every pokemon huge power
>Huge Power Phero Fucking Mosa
Sorry, that thing totally would break the game.
>>
>>33055074
they need to bring HMs back, but make it so they dont necessarily have to go on your attacks list.
OR, even better, just gate them behind gyms, but let every swimming pokemon use surf once you beat X gym, and the HM just lets you add it to your attacks list.
or just bring HMs back in general since I didn't hate them.
>>
>>33055231
Some of these would need to be heavily rebalanced but overall I quite enjoy the idea. Reminds me of character special abilities in YGO Duel Links for some reason.

>>33055074
More important than shit like vitamin EV limit would be reducing the Bottle Cap level from 100 to 50. Seriously, you already made those things hard as fuck to find GameFreak, why make them such a goddamn hassle to use too?
>>
File: 49f.jpg (63KB, 600x784px) Image search: [Google]
49f.jpg
63KB, 600x784px
>>33055571
>just bring HMs back in general since I didn't hate them.
no
>>
>>33055571

No.
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 800x533px
VR GTA graphics in a world wide map. so that each pokemon may be found in its own habitat.
>>
File: alakastat.jpg (111KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
alakastat.jpg
111KB, 400x240px
>>33055571
>>33055649
I personally think the best way to bring back HM's, if at all, would be to introduce them as "Badges" or something similar. One pokemon can have as many HM-badges as they can learn. Something like this.
>Use HM Surf on Pelipper
>Small surf icon appears
>Pelipper can now Surf!
>Pelipper is trying to learn the move Surf!
One water type on the team should be able to carry every necessary Water HM without wasting a move slot.
>>
>>33055074
>Have a custom games option allowing for different aspects of battling and Pokemon to change, including weather effects, stats of Pokemon, typings and the type chart, ect.
>Pokemon hatched from eggs get double EVs
>Wild Pokemon show facial expressions that let players know what Natures they have
>Trainers have Pokemon who are weakened from battling in the wild, but are typically higher leveled
>Gyms are non-linear and can be defeated in any order, adjusting their teams to the badges you have
>Items other than Pokeballs and Healing items can be used on wild Pokemon like sleep darts or bait
>>
File: 1498676118093.png (907KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1498676118093.png
907KB, 1200x1000px
>>33055649
>>33055666
Part of it is SMs atrocious level design, but the exploration in that game was really not fun feeling part because pokeride was so impersonal. I miss surfing and flying on my own pokemon and exploring the world with them.
>>33055681
Totally acceptable to me.
>>
I have thinking in more uses for the z crystals, for example:
>now the elemental z crystals works like an everstone in the breeding process but it also has a low chance to get a Pokemon with an -ate/ize ability, it according which crystal you used

It would help some Pokemon without a good movepool and bad ability or buff some Pokemon with a strong coverage move but leaving it without another ability that could be good. A side things like Slaking and Archeops I don't think it could break the meta since the already broken mons or can't breed or they are good for their abilities.
>>
Instead of Pokeride, use key items to replace HMs.
>>
Tradeback Policy

An item that causes a trade to automatically trade back Pokemon if both traded Pokemon are holding one. Can be stuck onto evolution items.
>>
Bumperino
>>
>>33055109
>>33055074
How about just make Silvally's Memories a Use item rather than a Hold item. Means you can have any type hold another item.
>>
>>33055074
>>33055109
>>33056942
How about just give it the 20% boost like with Arceus's plates
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.