[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which versions are canon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: ZSKWMLU.png (185KB, 476x302px)
ZSKWMLU.png
185KB, 476x302px
Which versions are canon?
>>
all of them are.
>>
all of them

it's like you guys don't comprehend the multiverse
>>
All canon. We know the series runs on a multiverse

There are 4 different groups of multiverses:

One multiverse has X and OR canon
One has Y and OR canon
One has X and AS canon
The last has Y and AS canon

When you consider that each individual game is its own universe, the number of different multiverses becomes very, very large
>>
>>33053675
>>33053682
>>33053685
/thread
>>
File: Pokemon Timelines.png (21KB, 1511x234px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Timelines.png
21KB, 1511x234px
Generally something like this.
>>
I think it's more of a question of which game's story makes more sense compared to the other.
>>
>>33053668

Both. I wish we need 1 version instead of 2 versions.
>>
>>33053668
yes
>>
The third one. Oh wait...
>>
>>33053751
That would be X and AS
>>
>>33053668
Always the primary version.

Red
Gold
Ruby
Diamond
Black
X
Sun

The namby pamby "there's multiple universes, so everyone's right! :P" fags can gas themselves
>>
>>33053956
>"there's multiple universes, so everyone's right! :P" fags

Since these fags include the devs themselves you're the one who needs some gassing, you word of godless fag.
>>
File: B1RrfQbIAAAdny9.png (394KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
B1RrfQbIAAAdny9.png
394KB, 600x360px
>>33053668
>>33053685
>>33053956

Ruby and Silver are the only ones who really stand out as "non-canon"

Ecruteak is much more important lore-wise than forgettable whirpool shitlands, and team magma being scientists make much more sense as rational radicals than chaotic villains.

I mean, have you even played OR?
In the endgame you have to get in a UNDERWATER CAVE, where team magma got with a CAMERUPT SUBMARINE (???), to awake THE LORD OF THE LAND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE OCEAN. ON A MOTHERFUCKING 1X1 SQUARE OF SAND. FUCK YOU GROUDON.

Also team aqua's dialogues are way less boring than magma's. Only disconnected from reality weebs would like fatass Tabitha and non-existant cardboard Courtney.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.