[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Comf(e)y Poke-Towns to live in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Missteraltonne.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Missteraltonne.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
Post Below what town you would live in if you lived in the pokemon universe! This is where you would live after becoming champion, once you settle down, or just to live and start your adventure, I won't judge.

Post like:
(Town)
(Region)
(Why)
(When you would stay)

Example:
Mistralton
Unova
Skyla, Planes, temperature is PERFECT
Stay for life, seems that good

Debate is allowed I guess
Points for stories
>>
>Malie City
>Alola Region, Ula Ula region
>I like Japanese Building Design
>I would stay for a few years.
>>
>>33053357
Village Bridge, nigga
>>
File: 1477770659061.jpg (58KB, 540x675px) Image search: [Google]
1477770659061.jpg
58KB, 540x675px
I can't decide on one. So one per region.
Kanto: Celadon City. I love the big city. It's full of greenery, lots of busy stuff going on and it's at the centre of the region.
Johto: Azalea Town. Love the heavily forested theme. Smell of burning wood logs, and an awesome comfy forest to explore.
Hoenn: Lavaridge Town. Cozy small town. In the mountain around the middle of the Hoenn land mass. Hot springs is so relaxing. I like the dryness of the surrounding area, I like dry heat!
Sinnoh: Solaceon Town. At a crossroads with convenient access to many areas. Love the Sinnoh wilderness surrounding the Town. Comfy Route 209 to the south, with it's many streams. My favourite Sinnoh route 210 to the north, with foggy mountain canyons to explore. There's a cafe nearby and a daycare. Not to mention cool ruins to explore nearby.
Unova: Icirrus/ White Opelucid/ Lacunosa. Hard to chose. I like Icirrus becomes it's the one pokemon city that most resembles my irl home, surrounded by marshland with warm summers and cold winters. I love the atmosphere of White Opelucid, like an old european town it reminds me of those old comfy pokemon movies when Ash and co. explore beautiful old cities. So cozy. Lacunosa town for the same reasons as Opelucid
Kalos: Laverre City. I'm also a fan of Camphrier and Dendemille but Laverre takes the cake for it's mystical atmosphere, remsembling my home and beautiful scenery surrounding the town. I love the outter aesthetics of the factory too.
Alola: Seafolk Village. I didn't mention before but a lot of close seconds to many of the regions are ports, if they are old cities and beautiful. Seafolk capitvated me because it was a village whose beauty surprised. A comfy front door to explore the wilds of Poni island. And you could take your home boat and sail anywhere.
>>
>>33053970
Thank, yo
>>
>>33053357
>Mistralton
>Unova
>I guess I r-really love Skyla
>stay for life after I marry her
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.