[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you buying pokken dx

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7

http://www.strawpoll.me/13462449

I'm not
>>
>>33053212
No because I bought the wii u version and i got board after a week.
>>
>>33053212
not at full price. also i hope they change that really monotonous story mode
>>
Nope even after i get a switch i'm not gonna buy it. I got bored after playing a couple hours of the wii u pokken.
>>
>>33053222
>>33053257
This.

I bought because it was a new Pokemon spin off but it's boring. I hope it flops. So get proper spin offs
>>
>>33053279
You do realize that pokken isn't stopping other spin offs from being made right?
>>
File: 1496775363354.png (88KB, 177x239px) Image search: [Google]
1496775363354.png
88KB, 177x239px
>>33053212
Yes, FOR DECIDUEYE!
>>
File: 1457404475026.png (20KB, 315x276px) Image search: [Google]
1457404475026.png
20KB, 315x276px
>>33053212
Are Pokken DX box art threads the new Sun/Moon box art threads?
>>
>>33053411
>buying a switch and a shitty game for a pixilated owl that isn't even real
Kek. Owlfags will never learn. Btw, your precious numale owl is dropping to RU soon
>>
All Pokemons are pixelated even in the main game wtf u guys talking about. And the pokken sprites are better then in the 3ds games.

Back to topic. Yes gonna get it. It's a great fun game to have. People have been asking for a Pokemon fighting game for a long time. Now when it had been released, u guys are whining about it. It's a fun and fast paced game. If u don't like, just don't get it. I bet OP is the same guy who post the same pokken whining thread over and over again
>>
>>33053602
Speak for yourself. No one asked for this
>>
>>33053461
>B rank NU
>>
Lol looking at the comments. Seemed like some of u are salty that your Pokemon are not in. And the random attacks on decidueye
>>
Yes, for Decidueye. I'm a grassfag who's been cucked by fire types for almost 2 decades, so when a grass type is in the spotlight, I'm goin to support him. I've also decided to take the time to learn fighters so this'll be a good opportunity for me since I never got it on the Wii U.
>>
>>33053710
As a grassfag, Sceptile is more than enough. Decidueye is garbage. It's barely even a grass type, just my mom's owl in a grass cowl. What does it even Leaf Blade with? Its tail feathers?
>>
>>33053212
>http://www.strawpoll.me/13462449
Yep. And every other game that releases in September for 3DS/Switch that I'm aware of so far.
>>
I watched decidueye footage in pokken. It's combo and air grabs are amazing. The leaf and ghost projectile are cool also. I'm gonna to main him and of coz scizor bro
>>
>>33053755
Nice try, if you were a real grassfag you'd know that grass type shilling is so rare that you'll take what you can get.
We could've gotten Incineroar and wound up with 4 Fire starters to 1 grass and 1 water, fuck that.
>>
>>33053710
Yes I'm gonna get it for decidueye and other Mons like reptile, blaziken. Fighting games can get boring easily, but online play and 3v3 should make it interesting. Fighting with Pokemons had always been what I wanted. It's more dynamic then turn based gameplay. And pokken had been regularly releasing Pokemons, so if ur bro is not in yet, maybe one day it will.
>>
>>33053910
>if you're not desperate to have your favorite type shilled you're not a true fan
I'd rather have no grass types than Decidueye.
>>
>>33053959
Then your taste must be quite bad. It's not just the point that it is grass type. Developer had made decidueye fighting moves pretty sleek. I had played with all other characters, with the variety of techniques he has, I think he is one of the coolest one around.
>>
>>33053222
This but because I'm a shitter when it comes to fighting games.
>>
File: wingectomy.gif (23KB, 505x425px) Image search: [Google]
wingectomy.gif
23KB, 505x425px
>>33053977
Decidueye is objectively a shitty design.

- Barely a grass type >>33053755
- An even worse ghost type, no ghost features whatsoever.
- Nonsensical bow and arrow, literally not functional without disconnecting its wing. Tries justifying it with "magic" arrows, except if they're magic why do they need the bow? The definition of overdesigned.
- Can't fly while using its weapon, same problem as Samurott's quadruped swords.

Seems like you have no taste at all.
>>
>>33053212
If I can't port my pokemon from the main games and won't get a ribbon from doing so or special moves or special pokemon/items into the main games then the answer is no, it's just a waste of time & money
>>
>>33054041
>Decidueye is objectively a shitty design.
Hey, at least it's objectively better than the gen 5 starters.
>>
>>33054289
Objectively? U need to go back to school and check on your english. Your opinion is a subjective view.

And also, like what others said, decidueye's footage in pokken does seemed awesome. It's a pity u don't Like, but it's okay. There's many others who like it.
>>
>>33054736
>U need to go back to school
>U
The irony is staggering

These >>33054041 are objective design flaws. You have no argument.
>>
>>33054747
U just sound like a child acting up. 'I DON'T Like means I don't like! And everybody will agree with me!'
>>
>>33054759
And you sound like a butthurt underage spic. My liking or disliking it has nothing to do with the factual flaws that I listed.
>>
Factual flaw? Well u don't like the bows I can easily find people who like the wing bow design. This is a Pokemon game, It's not some logic design. Just look at chandelur, magneton etc they are based on objects but they can still be well liked. Design is a subjective liking. It is not objective. Greninja's tongue as a scarf, some like it. Some dislike.
>>
>>33053461
And Incineroar will be dropping to PU soon
>>
>>33054872
It's illogical even by Pokemon standards. Pokemon aren't some totally abstract bullshit, there is a very small degree of realism to their designs, and Decidueye still fails to live up to it. It has nothing to do with objects, it has to do with sense. Your inability to get this tells me you're somewhere on the spectrum and only proving how mentally stunted Decidueye fans are.
>>
>>33053212
I'd rather wait for a better fighting game like Smash bros or maybe a port of DB fighterZ.

Pokken isn't bad, but it just feel...i dunno, stale, mostly because of the 3D "Naruto-fighter" part.
>>
>>33055009
I enjoyed playing pokken. Loved playing with weavile and braixen. Decidueye and empolean are some new heroes I look forward to
>>
>>33053212
>every Pokken thread is just more fucking owlfag wars
I don't give a fuck about Decidueye, I'm buying this for Scizor and Best Bird Empoleon.
Steel types mother fucker
>>
>>33055810
Lucario is a Steel rep as well.
>>
Yes, because I wasn't able to pick up the Wii U version.

Not out of lack of wanting to, or money, but my Gamepad broke before it came out.
>>
>>33053427
you get it.
>>
>>33053212
Not the day I get my Switch, but yes.
>>
>>33053212
Not until it's on sale, unless there's some kind of loyalty discount for having the Wii U version (HAH). I can't justify paying another $60 just to get the full game I already paid for + 1 character and a tag battle mode.
>>
>>33053212
No.
I won't buy any other Pokken game they make either, even if they put my favourite in as a playable character.
>>
File: 1491332498884.png (2KB, 183x76px) Image search: [Google]
1491332498884.png
2KB, 183x76px
Yes cause I'm not one of those brainlets who bought a Pii U
>>
>>33055905
It's 5 additional characters...
>>
Yes the game looks pretty good. Coming from a person who owns a Wii u
>>
>>33053212
no
>>
>>33053910
>you'll take what you can get
FUCK NO. A true fan wants what is best for their favorite. That line of thinking is so defeatist I'd rather think you're another falseflagger.

Also, I love how you just implied Decidueye is "better than nothing". Guess it's not that high up in your favorite list, huh?
>>
Yes will play the game. Not a fan of decidueye but I would say he looked good in his fights
>>
>>33056095
No, it's 1 new character and 4 DLC characters that they simply didn't deign to give us during the Wii U's lifetime.
>>
>>33056196
>FUCK NO. A true fan wants what is best for their favorite.
That's a true sperg. A true fan enjoys numerous characters from the franchise and doesn't devolve into autistic screeching Karenfaggotry when their #1 doesn't make the cut.

Does the presence of a Pokemon you don't like really tarnish the game that badly for you? That's some weapons-grade spasm if so.
>>
>>33056232
I agree.
>>
File: 1460220165446.png (724KB, 5000x2808px) Image search: [Google]
1460220165446.png
724KB, 5000x2808px
>>33053212
No, but my sister will, so I'll just mooch off her.
>>
>>33055831
Not that anon, but Lucario's already been shilled to hell and back.
>>
>>33056196
My favorite Grass starters are Chikorita and Snivy/Serperior, with the Rowlet line in 3rd. I don't care much for Sceptile so he wasn't a big deal to me, especially since his chance in the limelight passed twice. Decidueye could lead the anime and get in Smash, I've very hopeful for it's future.
And no, I wasn't implying Decidueye is better than nothing, I'm saying that he's significantly better than the other possibility being Incineroar. I'm also simultaneously calling you out because a true grassbro doesn't shit on another grassmon, especially since Grass Pokemon have consistently been shoved out of the spotlight in favor of fire types, the prime example of Charmander being retconned as Red's canon starter over Bulbasaur to shill Charizard even more. I'm sick of that shit and just want a grassmon front and center. I said I don't care for Sceptile but he's still a good addition to the cast, just not relevant the way Decidueye is.
>>
>>33056625
Autism.

Is not what I would reply with.
Honestly, that was quite the reasonable read, even with my supposed tone of post. I'm glad I made that, even if it's in jest.
Well, more like shitposting, but still.
>>
>>33053212
I won't buy it, but this is so ironic. 10 year old me always wanted a Pokémon fighting game, and now that we have it it's so... meh? I don't know if it's me growing up, or if the game really is that boring.
>>
>>33053212

I'm getting it used for screwing the Wii U players out of arcade character DLC. TPC can go to hell.
>>
>>33056625
>My favorite Grass starters are Chikorita and Snivy/Serperior
Wow, the actual worst taste possible. Well done.
>>
>>33053212
I would if I had a Switch
>>
>>33053222

fpbp
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.