[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just saw the Pokémon movie, I can honestly say I really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7578.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7578.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
So I just saw the Pokémon movie, I can honestly say I really enjoyed it. Satoshi finally showed some emotional deepness for Pokémon instead of being the always perfect goodie two shoes, it made me feel happy and realized why I love Pokémon and I got a mars shadow.
Pic is a random ad near the restaurant I had dinner with my date after the movie
>>
>>33048986
OK shill.
>>
>>33048986
>Satoshi finally showed some emotional deepness for Pokémon instead of being the always perfect goodie two shoes

So you started watching the ashnime in XY?
>>
It's a good movie
>>
>>33049023
No, it's not.
>>
>>33049043
Haven't watched it yet. Why?
>>
>>33049043
Yes it is. Ash was better than his OS ash. Much more serious in this film. Better without misty and brock
>>
>>33048986
>date
Confirmed fake!!!
>>
>>33049189
So stopped being 10?
>>
>>33049017
I don't watch the anime, period. But in the movie there was a part where he acted awful towards Pikachu and his Charmeleon, by being an asshole and selfish. I thought that was nice since we're used to him being always friendly and wholesome
>>
>>33049216
Makoto mom is really cynthia or is just bullshit?
>>
>>33049216
They mentioned that in a recent interview too:
>Q: The scenes where Satoshi seems unsure about how to treat Pikachu felt really new and different.
>A: In the anime series, Satoshi always ends up acting heroically, so in this movie I wanted to turn him back into a normal 10-year old boy that can accidentally end up insulting others in the heat of the moment when he loses a battle. However, I'd like you to focus on how Satoshi is not merely depicted as weak, we also show Satoshi and Pikachu grow so much they exceed the limit of what we've shown prior to this.
>>
personally the movie sums up a lot of what I hate about pokemon which is a shame because it could've summed up what I love about it and has cool shit under that
>>
>>33049017
>Satoshi finally showed some emotional deepness for Pokémon instead of being the always perfect goodie two shoes

Didn't he talk shit about Pikachu in a instance in a summary? How the fuck is that emotional deepness? Seems more like him acting like his usual douche self. These movies are always riddled with the same worn out tropes.

You know what I want? A movie that doesn't rely on the "lol possessed pokemon" or "Ash is dead except not really" schtick.
>>
>>33048992
>"fucking shill, how dare you like this movie"
/vp/ is utter trash.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.