[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, how many of you faggots will admit to this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (46KB, 750x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 750x240px
Alright, how many of you faggots will admit to this?
>>
>>33048501
I haven't played them but I don't complain about them.

If anything, I'm still learning about some of the new game mechanics.
>>
>>33048501
I never complain about a game that haven't played or pirated, but I bought Sun and is thrash, is a piece of shit anf by far the worst 1st entry.

Unless they introduce both PWT and a Battle Frontier on USUM it will be thrash
>>
>>33048537
RS were the worst entry. What kind if game actually alienates older players and cuts off Pokemon and reduces the dex to 200. Back then, it was thought to be a permanent retcon where players wouldn't be able to get a Gastly or Dratini and they had to make remakes as a backpedal.
>>
>>33048501
played them twice

I complain about them but at the same recognize that all of their good points make them better games than certain other gens that will remain unnamed for the sake of avoiding genwars
>>
>>33048548
SM alienated us to pay a fucking subscription for National dex anon, I'm not defending RS but they are masterpieces aganist SM
>>
>>33048501
Replace SM with BW and that's me.
>>
>>33048574
That subscription was XY's doing newfriend
>>
>>33048554
Your post reeks to gen 4 hater.
>>
>>33048581
XY has a Built-in national dex SM don't , you're confusing extra storage with actual dex entries and stuff.
>>
>>33048501
I'll admit to have never played them. Not the second one though. Playing on one side is boring after all.
>>
>>33048590
Who cares about some shitty ass text entries you can look up online? What's important is the actual pokemon.
>>
>>33048585
Nope, not even close
>>
>>33048608
Hmm color me surprised, generally when someone here says that SM weren't that bad they usually bring DP to say that those are worse.
>>
>>33048501
I played this shithole 6 times with different mons , and it's by a far the worst game in a new gen.

The cutscenes are cancer, no matter how many contrarians shill the fuck out of it.
>>
I think they were pretty decent, but I do think I will like them a lot less if I played through it again and have to go through all the cutscenes again.
>>
>>33048616
Gen4 is actually among my favorite gens and I'm never sure who is actually serious on this board when they hate on a gen desu
>>
I used to shit all over BW way back when without even playing it.

Then BW2 came out and I finally played gen5 and now it's my favorite gen.

I like to shitpost about how gen4 sucks now even though I think platinum was great.
>>
>>33048574

5 bucks a year compared to spending 40 for a copy of FRLG to unlock the national dex.
>>
>>33048674
1. Is not about the value but the principle that involves to pay for a feature.

2. Atleast you unlock it SM physically don't even have one, those games are that shit.

Look I'm not a big fan of all the retarded things that happened on gen 3, but no matter how retarded they were back there now they went even more idiotic.

I do want to give USUM chance but story tells me that don't do that.
>>
Played it twice, first time blind, second time analytically. Main adventure is the worst in the series for a variety of reasons, the general quality of UI and control are worse than Gen VI which is a shame because how fluid all that felt was the best part of Gen VI, core mechanics and QoL have some nice additions and are overall still higher than everything prior to XY, but it also takes steps back on a level never seen before in the series despite how much people have always memed about it. Actually removing battle formats being the clearest point.

People always parrot the same reasonings as to why the game or at least the main adventure is bad though like "too many cutscenes" when the actual problems are either much more complex to describe than they do or simply not mentioned by most of the people saying the game sucks, so I wouldn't be surprised if many people are calling the game shit just because it's hip to.
>>
>>33048537
>muh postgame
stop already
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.