[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where were you when Pokemon 20th Movie saved the Pokemon Movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 220px-Pokemon20Post.jpg (33KB, 220x330px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Pokemon20Post.jpg
33KB, 220x330px
20th is one the most successful movie since the Sinnoh Trio. XY anime fags shouldnt forget how Pokemon went all time low and kicked by Yokai Watch
>>
An SM movie would have been better...
>>
>>33047975
is it actually out anywhere?
where can I watch it?

I want a nostalgiagasm
>>
>>33047986
So would an SM anime but we don't always get what we want.
>>
>>33047975
Movie 20 shits all over OS fans wishes though. No Misty/Brock, no Gary, no nostalgic elements aside from a small handful of stuff, etc. So I don't see what your point is. We even have Piplup and Lucario pandering for no reason.
>>
File: good.png (235KB, 400x410px) Image search: [Google]
good.png
235KB, 400x410px
>>33047986
>SM movie with xy artstyle
>>
>>33047975
>hurrr Yokai Watch was killing XY
You mean the same XY anime that overtook Yokai Watch in 2016 as Yokai Watch kept tanking?
>>
>>33048062
>No Misty/Brock, no Gary
So?
>>
>>33047975
Holy fuck this post is fucking retarded...to say nothing about the OP's lack of english skills
>>
>>33048079
He's implying the reason Movie 20 is a success is because it's a callback to the OS, but the movie has no OS element these fans would like such as Misty/Brock/Gary, or even any Ash pokemon outside of Charizard or Butterfree.
>>
>>33048092
>>33048062
Fuck off Scott
>>
>>33048092
>Misty/Brock/Gary, or even any Ash pokemon outside of Charizard or Butterfree.
You can forget about them.
>>
>>33048099
Stop replying to scottposts
>>
>>33048102
Who?
>>
>>33047975
>he thinks YW was a threat to Pokemon
>he forgets YW's collapsed during XY
Are you braindead OP?
>>
>>33048107
A literally autistic, attention starved 31 year old moron obsessed with hating on Mistyfags, nostalgiafagging, stalking and gossiping about random fucks on other sites like Tumblr, changing his mind every 10 seconds on what "Japan"/"the fandom" thinks of the anime, and projecting his perpetual 10 year old-like views of the world onto everyone else.

And more generally a total retard with no self awareness who thinks he's right about everything and will repeat himself so much that people on /vp/ can recognize him 99% of the time even when he's anonymous.

Look up Cybercubed, Cybersai, precita, FulgoreX, and Scott85. He's one of the most pathetic fucks out there and one of /vp/'s top shitposters.
>>
WHERE
CAN
I
WATCH
IT
????????????????????????????
>>
>>33047975
>Saved.

The movie was complete garbage.
>>
>>33048963
Except it wasn't.
>>
>>33048297
In theaters, as long as you live in Japan.
>>
Rotomdex reminds me of Scott for some reason
>>
>only reaching the Sinnoh movies

What a dissapointment.
>>
File: 1480567228656.png (231KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
1480567228656.png
231KB, 342x342px
>SM is so fucking garbage that they made a movie with the XY artstyle that had absolutely nothing to do with SM

HAHAHAHAHA
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.